Muslim Charity

Fucking charitable muzzie bastards.

"The Uyghurs have traditionally inhabited a series of oases scattered across the Taklamakan Desert within the Tarim Basin, a territory that has historically been controlled by many civilizations including China, the Mongols, the Tibetans, and various Turkic polities. The Uyghurs gradually started to become Islamized in the 10th century and most Uyghurs identified as Muslims by the 16th century. Islam has since played an important role in Uyghur culture and identity. "

"The Uyghurs have traditionally inhabited a series of oases scattered across the Taklamakan Desert within the Tarim Basin, a territory that has historically been controlled by many civilizations including China, the Mongols, the Tibetans, and various Turkic polities. The Uyghurs gradually started to become Islamized in the 10th century and most Uyghurs identified as Muslims by the 16th century. Islam has since played an important role in Uyghur culture and identity. "
And ?

And ?

“Muslims Withhold “Charity” from Non-Muslims during COVID-19
Muslims Withhold "Charity" from Non-Muslims during COVID-19 - Raymond Ibrahim

Crises often have a way of revealing people’s true natures. Here in America, for instance, doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals have stepped above and beyond their call of duty in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; so too have charities, churches and other religious organizations, many of which have volunteered their premises for coronavirus testing or as medical centers, distributed food and medical supplies to the needy, etc.

Needless to say, none of them are discriminating based on race or religion; they are aiding anyone and everyone in need.

Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam.”

3. Somehow….this seems less than a surprise.

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

Let me know now if it requires being repeated four times for you to get any point.

And ?

Crises often have a way of revealing people’s true natures. Here in America, for instance, doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals have stepped above and beyond their call of duty in response to the COVID-19 pandemic; so too have charities, churches and other religious organizations, many of which have volunteered their premises for coronavirus testing or as medical centers, distributed food and medical supplies to the needy, etc.

Needless to say, none of them are discriminating based on race or religion; they are aiding anyone and everyone in need.

Then there’s the Muslim world; there, too, COVID-19 is revealing the true nature of Islam.”

“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Let me know now if it requires being repeated four times for you to get any point.
I have given you many examples of Muslims giving Charity to those who need it. The fact that you choose to ignore that tells me what a limited and hateful person you are.
What sect do you follow ?

And ?

I have given you many examples of Muslims giving Charity to those who need it. The fact that you choose to ignore that tells me what a limited and hateful person you are.

I have given examples of Muslims, entire Muslim nations, refusing charity to non-Muslims.

Even your example was of charity to other Muslims.

The fact that you choose to ignore that tells me what a fool you are.

And ?

I have given examples of Muslims, entire Muslim nations, refusing charity to non-Muslims.

I gave you many examples, including Muslim charities working with other faith based charities. I shouldn't waste my time on a dickhead like yourself.

And ?

I gave you many examples, including Muslim charities working with other faith based charities. I shouldn't waste my time on a dickhead like yourself.

I always wondered, and you might be the one to ask.....what is the basis of your sort never deviating from the party line.....is it cowardice or stupidity????

Forum List

Back