Musk to Publish Hunter Biden Story Suppression On Twitter Today - 5pm

So, Elon Musk has said that the details of the suppression of the Hunter laptop story will be published today at 5PM ET.

To include a live Q&A

Now, this should be fun.

I hope we find out how more than 50 of our "senior intelligence officials" ALL got this one wrong.

1670016493870.png

I hope we find out how more than 50 of our "senior intelligence officials" ALL got this one wrong.

View attachment 733787

Yep. Amazing that all of these "Intelligence" people didn't know this was not fake and instead told the world it was 'Russian Disinformation', which many, many people bought. Huh. Weird isn't it?

There are words for that. Collusion comes to mind.

spies.jpg

Yep. Amazing that all of these "Intelligence" people didn't know this was not fake and instead told the world it was 'Russian Disinformation', which many, many people bought. Huh. Weird isn't it?

There are words for that. Collusion comes to mind.

View attachment 733791

and a lot of disinformation was spread about the computer repair man as well. Hunter didn't drop it off to fix the laptop, but rather to have the guy restore the files after liquid was spilled into it.
I heard the guy on some radio talkshow and he described how in order to do that, he had to move one file at a time, and in doing so he discovered basically what the Biden's had been up to.... which was why he contacted the FBI.
All of which make him a traitor to the United States no doubt by Leftists here. How dare someone believe their eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back