Musk lying about twitter bots

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well this chap seems to be more and more from the trump wing of humanity.
A world class liar.
Twitter seem to have a case against his false claims.
From another source:

Well this chap seems to be more and more from the trump wing of humanity.
A world class liar.
Twitter seem to have a case against his false claims.
Nawwww you Dims love Mr EV remember??

Musk is a fake.
Seems pretty real to me. And I have an app on Twitter that analyzes whether your followers are fake accounts. I ran Musk through that app and it chttp://www.usmessageboard.com/watched/threads/alllassified more than 70% of his millions of followers as likely fake accounts or bots. He had many millions immediately follow him when he first bid to buy controlling interest in Twitter. It shows Joe Biden's followers at just under 50% fake. The average follower on Twitter who vets his/her followers has roughly 3% to 5% fake accounts on average. Those who don't vet their followers tend to have much higher percentages of fake accounts.

The more followers Twitter has, the more clout it has to attract advertising dollars. That's a pretty strong incentive to allow and/or create fake accounts.

Any of you who are on Twitter can check it out yourselves. Musk tweets as @elonmusk
Biden tweets as @POTUS or joebiden

Last edited:
OP, if Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

That's funny. As an independent, I can EASILY say the same thing about Democrats. You actually think your party doesn't lie their asses off on the regular? Straight up delusional if you think that way.

That's funny. As an independent, I can EASILY say the same thing about Democrats. You actually think your party doesn't lie their asses off on the regular? Straight up delusional if you think that way.
What do Democrats lie about?

What do Democrats lie about?

In the words of John McEnroe, are you serious? You really think that the Democrats don't lie about anything?

Democrats are the "Party of Science".
They're now the party who wants to fund the police.
Cops are "racists" and out there hunting down black people.
BLM is actually going to help the black community.
They actually care about black people other than their vote every election.
They are actually welcoming to migrants.
Jan. 6th was an insurrection and Trump caused it.
RW people are the biggest domestic threat to democracy.
That the US is a democracy in the first place.
That Republicans want to bring us back to the days of Jim Crow.
"Hands up. Don't shoot."
Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremist.
Trump & Putin conspired to steal the 2016 election.
Climate change is a threat that can only be stopped if Democrats are elected. Like politicians can control the climate like a thermostat in a house.

That's a few that I got off the top of my head. Could definitely add plenty more if I wanted to.

Forum List

Back