Musk isnt a good guy my conservative friends

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
he is at least controlled opposition, at worst he will be leading the wef wet dream of human/robots/ humanism era. sick, evil, anti God etc. He already is heavily invested in robots and trans humanism.

look at china- its coming to every country; book it. total slavery 24/7 surveillance, youll own nothing be happy, not work, get all your poison jabs and die within 5 years. slaves. 4th industrial revolution.

I kind of chuckled when Musk popped off on his platform about the Fed needing to lower interest rates.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't artificially lowering interest rates destroy the pricing mechanism in financial markets? For starters...

Why is everyone so afraid to let interest rates rise to the level they should be in a genuine free-market system?

Last edited:
I kind of chuckled when Musk popped off on his platform about the Fed needing to lower interest rates.

Why is everyone so afraid to let interest rates rise to where they should naturally be in a genuine free-market system?
Probably because he just took out huge loans? Makes sense that he wouldnt be super stoked about high interest rates.

Probably because he just took out huge loans? Makes sense that he wouldnt be super stoked about high interest rates.

Yeah. No doubt.

Still, though, they've only raised the rates just enough to revive stagflation. Though that will certainly further endanger the dollar as the world's reserve currency, further threatening the fiat warfare/welfare state.

Historically speaking, this also tends to lead society to accept more authoritarianism.

I think that Musk is quite content in a slave society, personally. His entire program is basically dependent upon manipulating a system that's designed to fail those who do not understand how to benefit from its distortion. At least until the bubble finally bursts. And it will. It must by default. The market itself always decides fate. Always. It's just a matter of when.

Personally, I think the '08 crash is gonna be child's play compared to what's coming. And it's gonna be global, too. Ha...

Last edited:
look at china- its coming to every country; book it. total slavery 24/7 surveillance, youll own nothing be happy, not work, get all your poison jabs and die within 5 years. slaves. 4th industrial revolution.
Why did loons change the death scenario from two years to five?

he is at least controlled opposition, at worst he will be leading the wef wet dream of human/robots/ humanism era. sick, evil, anti God etc. He already is heavily invested in robots and trans humanism.
Freeing Twitter may just be a ploy to gain support from the right for their nightmarish future they have all planned out for us.

We now have Congress holding a gun to rail workers to force them to work, so the obvious solution is to turn them into these trans-human robots so you no longer need a gun to force them to do your bidding.

Yeah. No doubt.

Still, though, they've only raised the rates just enough to revive stagflation. Though that will certainly further endanger the dollar as the world's reserve currency, further threatening the fiat warfare/welfare state.

Historically speaking, this also tends to lead society to accept more authoritarianism.

I think that Musk is quite content in a slave society, personally. His entire program is basically dependent upon manipulating a system that's designed to fail those who do not understand how to benefit from its distortion. At least until the bubble finally bursts. And it will. It must by default. The market itself always decides fate. Always. It's just a matter of when.

Personally, I think the '08 crash is gonna be child's play compared to what's coming. And it's gonna be global, too. Ha...
People like Elon will be coming to the rescue with all their fabulous digital currency that will get implanted under your skin

Unless you are a religious nut who refuses due to prophetic warnings of taking the mark.

Don't tell me you are one of those religious fanatics who won't become one of his trans-robotic human armies to save the world.

People like Elon will be coming to the rescue with all their fabulous digital currency that will get implanted under your skin

Unless you are a religious nut who refuses due to prophetic warnings of taking the mark.

Don't tell me you are one of those religious fanatics who won't become one of his trans-robotic human armies to save the world.

Bah. For as long as I have left a sack full of currency will go a long way in a lot of places.

Besides. It's not like I've wasted my time all of these years learning how all of this sht works for nothing. lol...

Forum List

Back