Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

I am actually old enough to remember, and, as I remember it, all the sources I read seriously only stated the source was unknown. I was never under the impression Fauci or the CDC pretended to know the source. Pointless now, as we still do not know the source.

Again, the point is that the opinion of many of the right was that COVID originated in a lab, while the opinion of most on the left was that it came from an animal in a wet market. With neither side having proof, both sides should have been free to express the opinion on the subject, but only one opinion was allowed. That opinion was one pushed predominately by the left.

Another point here is that exactly why were many on the left so quick to jump on the wet market theory, without proof?

Again, the point is that the opinion of many of the right was that COVID originated in a lab, while the opinion of most on the left was that it came from an animal in a wet market. With neither side having proof, both sides should have been free to express the opinion on the subject, but only one opinion was allowed. That opinion was one pushed predominately by the left.

Another point here is that exactly why were many on the left so quick to jump on the wet market theory, without proof?
I did not. You guys argue with an imaginary uber liberal that probably only exists on your MAGA sites, but never discuss things honestly. I think if the lab theory really was suppressed it might have been due to the Chinese hate in America arousedf by the China virus. You know, kinda like yelling fire in the theater.

I did not. You guys argue with an imaginary uber liberal that probably only exists on your MAGA sites, but never discuss things honestly. I think if the lab theory really was suppressed it might have been due to the Chinese hate in America arousedf by the China virus. You know, kinda like yelling fire in the theater.
Fauci squashed the lab theory, dumbass.

Actively. Aggressively.

Fauci squashed the lab theory, dumbass.

Actively. Aggressively.
I have never once found anywhere Fauci said the virus did not come from the lab. He has always said we don't know where it came from. We dont. You guys have repeated it so many times I am sure you believe it.

Nothing has really changed just because Tucker showed some footage on his show. You cannot break into a federal building and then continue to stay there when asked to leave. You will go to jail for that.

Nothing has really changed just because Tucker showed some footage on his show. You cannot break into a federal building and then continue to stay there when asked to leave. You will go to jail for that.
Who'd want to take up residence in a federal building in the first place? :p

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

The dems and rinos are furious at Tucker for destroying their 1/6 narrative.....Tell me now how it's not "one big club".

At least the evidence that was withheld (still hard to believe) might be helpful in future appeals.

Musk is just another celebrity, why do we care what he says or assign it any value? Celebrities are...celebrities.

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

The dems and rinos are furious at Tucker for destroying their 1/6 narrative.....Tell me now how it's not "one big club".

At least the evidence that was withheld (still hard to believe) might be helpful in future appeals.

KjaK6sg.png

Musk is just another celebrity, why do we care what he says or assign it any value? Celebrities are...celebrities.
Elon Musk is no "celebrity", like the Bimbos on "The View".

Elon Musk is a certified GENIUS, and the 2nd wealthiest man on earth.
Elon Reeve Musk FRS (/ˈiːlɒn/ EE-lon; born June 28, 1971) is a business magnate and investor. He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; owner and CEO of Twitter, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; and president of the philanthropic Musk Foundation. With an estimated net worth of around $196 billion as of February 15, 2023, primarily from his ownership stakes in Tesla and SpaceX,[4][5] Musk is the second-wealthiest person in the world, according to both the Bloomberg Billionaires Index and Forbes's real-time billionaires list.[6][7]

Imagine that. Who wooda ever thunk? Total surprise to me (not).

Forum List

Back