Musk: Bigger EGO Than Trump?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
OMG... An essay written by Elon Musk's first wife about their marriage has resurfaced as the billionaire tech mogul is facing allegations of sexual misconduct. "As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, 'I am the alpha in this relationship. I shrugged it off, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious."
😂
😂
😂

'I am the alpha': Elon Musk ex-wife's essay resurfaces amid allegations

NEWSWEEK.COM

Bigger EGO than Trump? I never thought it possible - but it may be true. He looks like the poster boy for "ASSHOLE".

Funny. I assume you're also an Adolf Trump supporter. Is Trump also "innocent"?
I might not appreciate your sarcasm, but if someone falsely accuses you of something that supposedly happened years ago, it is my duty to support you as well. I am neither Liberal nor Conservative.

Lakhota
:wtf: What's wrong with being the "Leader of your own Life"

You are such a girly-girl...

Leaders of their own lives

Alpha males are the leaders of their own lives. Beta males follow the crowd. This doesn’t mean that being in a position of leadership or followership automatically makes you an alpha or beta male. Rather, beta males tend to be reactive to the world around them whereas alphas are proactive in creating the life they desire.

9 Powerful Alpha Male Traits You MUST Develop to Be Your Best …

OMG... An essay written by Elon Musk's first wife about their marriage has resurfaced as the billionaire tech mogul is facing allegations of sexual misconduct. "As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, 'I am the alpha in this relationship. I shrugged it off, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious."
😂
😂
😂

'I am the alpha': Elon Musk ex-wife's essay resurfaces amid allegations'I am the alpha': Elon Musk ex-wife's essay resurfaces amid allegations

NEWSWEEK.COM

Bigger EGO than Trump? I never thought it possible - but it may be true. He looks like the poster boy for "ASSHOLE".

Thank God he can't be President.

😂
😂
😂

'I am the alpha': Elon Musk ex-wife's essay resurfaces amid allegations'I am the alpha': Elon Musk ex-wife's essay resurfaces amid allegations

NEWSWEEK.COM

Many high performing businessmen have strong egos. A good number of women like to have the man in their life be the head of the family and provide for them. Many women aren't onboard with being the alpha in a relationship and if they are, it doesn't say much about the male in the relationship. Many relationships are more in line with the "both are equal" stance, which is fine.
Former presidential candidate, Michael Bloomberg, is one of those strong ego individuals, however, in his case he's also a sociopath.

Lefties are just trying to paint Elon as unstable because he made a totally stable decision to stop voting for totalitarian Democrats. Considering that millions of other Democrats are doing the same thing, I'd say Elon's opinion is the intelligent and logical option. People are just tired of being used and taken for granted by the Dems.

Trump and Musk are different characters, but both protagonists from an Ayn Rand novel.

“[Howard Roark] was asked for a statement, and he received a group of reporters in his office. He spoke without anger. He said:

'I can't tell anyone anything about my building. If I prepared a hash of words to stuff into other people's brains, it would be an insult to them and to me. But I am glad you came here. I do have something to say. I want to ask every man who is interested in this to go and see the building, to look at it and then to use words of his own mind, if he cares to speak.'

The Banner printed the interview as follows:

'Mr. Roark, who seems to be a publicity hound, received reporters with an air of swaggering insolence and stated that the public mind was hash. He did not choose to talk, but seemed well aware of the advertising angles of the situation. All he cared about, he explained, was to have his building seen by as many people as possible.”
― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

“I recognize no obligations toward men except one: to respect their freedom and to take no part in a slave society.”

“The mind is an attribute of the individual. There is no such thing as a collective brain. There is no such thing as a collective thought. An agreement reached by a group of men is only a compromise or an average drawn upon many individual thoughts. It is a secondary consequence. The primary act—the process of reason—must be performed by each man alone.”

“Men have been taught that it is a virtue to agree with others. But the creator is the man who disagrees. Men have been taught that it is a virtue to swim with the current. But the creator is the man who goes against the current. Men have been taught that it is a virtue to stand together. But the creator is the man who stands alone.”
― Ayn Rand

“What would happen to the world without those who do, think, work, produce? Those are the egotists. You don’t think through another’s brain and you don’t work through another’s hands. When you suspend your faculty of independent judgment, you suspend consciousness. To stop consciousness is to stop life.”

Forum List

Back