Music to listen to while locked up at home :-)

• Banned
I like it, i'm in AZ too... I actually love it! She's upstate.,,,

• Banned
That shit ain't happening for a while!

So sad....

I am a fan and never heard this one! Thanks for making me aware of it. I guess back in 1995 my 5th kid came along and I was running a buisness. I just completely lost track of pop culture. I now realize I know next to nothing about movies or music after 1995. Now I am stuck in my house, so I decided that i would watch some tv. I spent about 2 hours flipping through channels and after ward I thought . Who the hell watches this crap.

I am a fan and never heard this one! Thanks for making me aware of it. I guess back in 1995 my 5th kid came along and I was running a buisness. I just completely lost track of pop culture. I now realize I know next to nothing about movies or music after 1995. Now I am stuck in my house, so I decided that i would watch some tv. I spent about 2 hours flipping through channels and after ward I thought . Who the hell watches this crap.

I love the Eagles. I have a video of their tour in Australia.

I love the Eagles. I have a video of their tour in Australia.

please do share if ya can!

Forum List

Back