Music from heaven?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
We are already used to electronic music in the style of the 90s, but in fact it is an extremely amazing phenomenon. There has never been such music before. And this is so expressive romantic music that it's even surprising that a simple person could create it, it looks like the music of real gods. Something like that.

Where could they get it from?

We are already used to electronic music in the style of the 90s, but in fact it is an extremely amazing phenomenon. There has never been such music before. And this is so expressive romantic music that it's even surprising that a simple person could create it, it looks like the music of real gods. Something like that.

Edgar Varese

• Banned
This is some kind of magical aura, it seems that evil and evil spirits are afraid of these harmonics, like sunlight and stars.

• Banned
Probably mostly these things relate to the dream house or dream trance style. This is the list of relevant music. Not sure it's full and there are not mistakes, but it looks like true. Things like Atlantis is really in this spirit.

«Fable», «Fantasya», «One And One», «Landscape», «Princess of Light» / Robert Miles
«The legend Of Babel», «X-Files», «Dreaming», «Dreamscape», «Broke Your Heart», «Floreal World», «Once Upon A Time In America» / DJ Dado
«Moon’s Waterfalls», «Mastermind», «The Kiss Of Medusa» / Roland Brant
«Marines», «Last Jedi (Jota's Dream)», «Grace of Good», «In Faith», «Hystory of Dream», «Coincidence», «Anumani (The Dream)», «Shamani», «Sound of Zagreb», «Invisible», «The 7th Secret» / JK Lloyd
«Pyramids», «Nephertity», «Hope & Faith», «This Love (Dream Mix)», «The Overture» / W. P. Alex Remark (JK Lloyd Aliases)
«Divina Commedia» / Valoy (JK Lloyd Aliases)
«White World (Dream Version)» / White World (JK Lloyd Aliases)
«Emotions», «Before», «Angel’s Simphony», «Sweetly», «Love & Melody», «My Dream», «Strange», «Purezza», «Fly», «Singin'», «Gigi's Violin», «Another Theme», «Special Track», «Melody Voyager», «Harmonic Harmonic Harmonic», / Gigi D'Agostino
«Quicksilver» / Mike Oldfield
«Iceland» / Arctic Art
«Seven Days and One Week» / BBE
«Whales» / Blue Ocean
«Space Ocean» / Daniele Gas
«Dream’s Harmony» / DJ Kalpa & Marino Stephano
«Forever Young» / DJ Panda
«Dreamer» / Antico
«Another World» / DJ Pierro
«Dreaming of Love (Airplay Mix)» / DJ Rob de Blank
«Gentle Heart» / Doctor Hame
«Stars» / Epic Keys
«Atlantis», «There is a Dream» / Imperio
«River Flows In You», «Alone», «For Your Mind Only», «J Aime Le Diable» / Jasper Forks
«Memories» / Nitribit
«Sky Plus», «Angels of Love» / Nylon Moon
«Stars» / G Noise
«Pianosplifico» / Santini
«Dream Ocean (Wave Mix)» / Sogni Futuri
«Pyramid», «Chariots Of Fire», «Killing Me Softly», «Das Boot», «I Like Chopin», «God Song» / The Dreamhouse Orkestra
«Harmonica» / Trance A 190
«Here Is My Dream (Thousaud Miles Mix)» / DJ Wally
«October Day» / Ester Chester
«Timeless» / Wise Hand
«Celebrate The Love», «Dreamer» / Zhi-Vago
«Destiny», «Flight Of The Phoenix», «Neuromantic Visions» / Andrea Priora
«Symphony», «Magical Dream», «Kiss The Sun» / Ruslan Nigmatullin
«In Africa» / Piano Negro
«Magic Fly» / Space Blaster
«Labyrinth (Version Two)» / Mystic Line
«What Is Love (Tour De-Trance Mix)» / Haddaway
«Oxygene 8 (Dado's Club Remix)» / Jean Michel Jarre
«Rain Falls (Continued Story Remix)» / God's Groove
«This Is the Way (Waterdreamix)» / E-Type
«Show Me The Way (Way To Wonderland Mix)» / CB Milton
«Come... (Into My Dream) (Aurora UK Radio)» / Foggy
«Lost», «Inner light» / DJ Crashmaster
«I’m Flying Away» / DJ Crashmaster feat. Cybertrancer

And some russian compositions

I would include also RMB here

• Banned
I think that the 2nd wave of such music would be useful for the revival of the right, the question is whether they will be able to compose something like this now.

• Banned
There was also something similar, but more gloomy, like this.

Try this for heavenly. The choir plays water glasses....you know, where you run you finger on the rim.

Simply beautiful
dog-eating-poop.jpg

I'm not sure that stinky shit has anything to do with heavenly music. It has to do with this

dog-eating-poop.jpg

I'm not sure that stinky shit has anything to do with heavenly music. It has to do with this

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has their own opinion on what sounds good, and what doesn't. I say your music sounds like shit, but that's just me.

While I love a good screamer metal song, I also love this soundtrack.

Why do you have photos of dogs eating shit saved to your computer?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has their own opinion on what sounds good, and what doesn't. I say your music sounds like shit, but that's just me.

While I love a good screamer metal song, I also love this soundtrack.

Why do you have photos of dogs eating shit saved to your computer?

aristocrats listen to the aristocratic, and dogs listen to the canine. To each his own.

Forum List

Back