Muscovites vs Pekings

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I've shared pics and a few stories on my duck adventures on here. Well, it ended up I have to separate the larger males as they was constantly buggering one another and worse they had the females run ragged. The small Muscovy was setting eggs so i took all the males out for she could make babies in peace. Her mamma lays and sets up in the rafters so never an issue there until the ducklings hatch and dive off into the rest of the world.

Well anyhow; I was thinking how much the animal kingdom is a reflection of things in the world while watching this video. thought it is worth sharing.

We live on a creek and some mallards decided to spend the winter in the barn. One little female had a broken ankle, so I set it and rehabed her and we became good friends. She started laying in the barn one nest after another after another and we ended up with over 30+ ducks. They spent the day in the creek and would come up to the house to eat and sleep. They were fun.
We got a Muscovy from a guy and brought him out here in a box. Took the box to the creek and opened it. That duck took off flying down the creek and around the bend. That went real well. He was seen in the elementry school and in people's yards and then he came back here. I couldn't believe he even knew where to come back to, but he came back. Took over one of the dog boxes and lived there. We enjoyed the heck out of them.

We had mallard's when the children were growing up but my little musky mom is a true spoiled pet. She has a real quiet chirp and she sets on the porch chirping to me until I open the door for she can have her daily dog food allowance. She will walk right in the house waging her tail while she chirps for her food. The males though are mean to the chickens and all of them have attempted to rape the chickens so they are not on my fav list. Ducks and chickens have very different reproductive organs and a duck will ruin a hen if the hen survives the rape.

Well anyhow; I was thinking how much the animal kingdom is a reflection of things in the world while watching this video. thought it is worth sharing.

The citizens of most Asian countries are extremely racist. Even towards other asians not from their country. African people are basically just as racist as Asian people.
Only the western white countries citizens are generally tolerant towards people of other races. But with all the open border migration from 3rd world countries going on nowadays. There soon won't be any white people nations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back