Muscovites fight for sugar , 1 $ costs 400 Rubles in the black market. Chronicles of Putin´s empire´s Collapse

I wasn't alive in 1945 so I don't really give a shit about something that happen 70 years ago. That is like saying how many children did the filthy Yankees kill when they shelled Richmond.

I do hate to seeing the civilians killed in Ukraine. I would like for the Russians to get thier asses kicked. You may not but I do.
Do you hate to see the civilian killed in Donbass, in Syria, in Yemen, in Iraq? Do you want to kick asses of Ukrainians, American, Sauidis, Iranians?

I wasn't alive in 1945 so I don't really give a shit about something that happen 70 years ago. That is like saying how many children did the filthy Yankees kill when they shelled Richmond.

I do hate to seeing the civilians killed in Ukraine. I would like for the Russians to get thier asses kicked. You may not but I do.
Do you hate to see the civilian killed in Donbass, in Syria, in Yemen, in Iraq? Do you want to kick asses of the Ukrainians, Americans, Sauidis, Iranians? If no - you are just a hypocrite.

Do you hate to see the civilian killed in Donbass, in Syria, in Yemen, in Iraq? Do you want to kick asses of Ukrainians, American, Sauidis, Iranians?

I don't give a shit about the ragheads. You may but I don't.

My son is an Iraqi War veteran. He said they went way out of their way to prevent civilian losses. If you don't like the killing in Iraq then talk to Biden. He supported the invasion of Iraq. Or talk to The Worthless Negro. He is the one that sent my son to Iraq.

I don't see the Russian holding back on killing civilians in Ukraine.

The shit in Donbass is Russian bullshit. I posted an article the other day about how the Russians lied about the casualties. If you are confused I will go find it and post it again.

I wish he will lose and lose everything and more.
And like in old times put a price on his head "Wanted Dead or Alive"
You see... Problems in an ordinary post-Soviet sh1thole means almost nothing for the world. Problems in a nuclear state (like Russia, China or the USA) - means really serious problems (may be even a catastrophe) for the whole world.

You see... Problems in an ordinary post-Soviet sh1thole means almost nothing for the world. Problems in a nuclear state (like Russia, China or the USA) - means really serious problems (may be even a catastrophe) for the whole world.
Well yes, we are almost at the end of the road , we can also thank Putin who is the culprit at first and also Biden who left him the field free open to go with his soft answer and with Biden this bozo at the white house it means all the mad man in this world are ready to make their move.

1647529630242.png

Well yes, we are almost at the end of the road , we can also thank Putin who is the culprit at first and also Biden who left him the field free open to go with his soft answer and with Biden this bozo at the white house it means all the mad man in this world are ready to make their move.
Putin is a culprit. Biden is a culprit. Zelenskiy is a culprit. Macron is a culprit. Johnson is a culprit. Even Xi is a culprit. So what? There is no such thing as "innocent superpower".

Ukraine invaded DPR and LPR, allies of Russia. Ukraine supported terrorism in Russia. Ukrainian Army violated Russian border in Rostov region.

Those regions were part of Ukraine. It would be as if part of Texas declared independence and aligned with Mexico. The US would reassert control over its own territory. See Civil War if you doubt me.

There is a big fucking difference. First both the USSR and the Russian Federation recognized the independence of Ukraine. Second. The UN recognized the independence of Ukraine. Nobody but Russia and their lackeys recognized the “independent” regions of diddly squat.

That is the truth isn’t it?

Do you think, that Putin made his move because he is mad?

Those regions were part of Ukraine. It would be as if part of Texas declared independence and aligned with Mexico. The US would reassert control over its own territory. See Civil War if you doubt me.

There is a big fucking difference. First both the USSR and the Russian Federation recognized the independence of Ukraine. Second. The UN recognized the independence of Ukraine. Nobody but Russia and their lackeys recognized the “independent” regions of diddly squat.

That is the truth isn’t it?
Russia has a sovereign right to recognize whoever it wants (even Texas or Scotland). As well as the USA has right to recognize Kosovo or Taiwan, or Turkey has right to recognize Northern Cyprus. Serbia may think that Kosovo is a part of their own country, but if they try to invade or bomb it - the USA obviously will answer.

Russia has a sovereign right to recognize whoever it wants (even Texas or Scotland). As well as the USA has right to recognize Kosovo or Taiwan, or Turkey has right to recognize Northern Cyprus. Serbia may think that Kosovo is a part of their own country, but if they try to invade or bomb it - the USA obviously will answer.

Let’s for the sake of argument say Putin has that right. He doesn’t have the right to invade the rest of Ukraine. This is not a noble solution. It isn’t selfless. It is a land grab. Plain and simple. The truth is proven by Putin putting forth lie after lie about why he went in.

Let’s for the sake of argument say Putin has that right. He doesn’t have the right to invade the rest of Ukraine. This is not a noble solution. It isn’t selfless. It is a land grab. Plain and simple. The truth is proven by Putin putting forth lie after lie about why he went in.
from a Muscovite shop , fights for food all over Muscovy

They have right to fight back. If Serbia attacks Kosovo, the USA will bomb, and may be, even occupy Belgrade.

Forum List

Back