Muscovite anti -Putin Protests tomorrow 23 JAN 2021

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Has anyone heard what the likely turnout will be for the protests in Muscovy tomorrow?

so you take a part in tomorrow´s anti- putin protests ?

LOL,

Last time I was in Russia were the Gorbachev's Perestroika.
BTW one holder of the US passport isn't welcome there.

" Last time I was in Russia were the Gorbachev's Perestroika. "

you can do it in USA , so will stand against putin-rottenbegs- kadyrov tomorrow?

you can do it in USA , so will stand against putin-rottenbegs- kadyrov tomorrow?

Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII

Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
63,990,759 views " Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe "

ITS POOGABE´S FINAL

Attachments

• pugabe.png
    pugabe.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 24
t free Siberia, Sakha, Manchuria , Karealia , etc. you will see 100% in your life time
1611411750903.png

63,990,759 views " Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe "

ITS POOGABE´S FINAL

Do you want to replace one corrupted Jewish clan ( Putin ) by another one ( Navalny )?
Russia doesn't need 'democracy'
The true face of 'democracy' we know since the beginning of Covid-1985 scamdemic after which almost all peoples on the Earth are enslaved.

Russia badly needs an Christian Tsar, an National Spiritual leader, death penalty for corruption and a though guy like Motorola as defense minister.
By the way. Russia knows well a former 'fighter' against corruption like Yeltsin and do not want to let fool themselves again.

Here is the True Russian Spiritual Leader ( imprisoned Priest Sergy Romanov )

29776748-8436293-image-m-51_1592490918071.jpg

The guy like murdered Mororola shall be Russian Defense Minister
a27ac75a-0001-0004-0000-000000852318_w996_r1.77_fpx32.51_fpy50.99.jpg

And someone like General Kornilow shall became the new Russian Tsar

detail_307fe7ee330fa2bb53a86198e41f7544.jpg

t free Siberia, Sakha, Manchuria , Karealia , etc. you will see 100% in your life time
View attachment 447356

Therefore only teens want Nasralny.
Anyone knows Nasralny is a creature of Putin who will success him.
Both Putin and Nasralny are liars and thieves, only few Russians still believe these morons.

Here is the future Map of Russia.

d5kiyyf-944f2f79-0dec-4690-ae21-c06c4f1d3b2a.png

Forum List

Back