Muscovite anti -Putin Protests tomorrow 23 JAN 2021

Baron , on which side are you tomorrow? i guess on the Kabay- kadyrov- Rottenber´s side , right ?

I'm against thieves like Putin and Biden, don't remember both in your posts
I'm on the side of the Truth.
Creepy Joe is the same trash like Putin
BOkA8k1kNtRHNZb8vB6mIjAAP5986FsdIB-BOhPeT7k9Bjgn0FFmngGegwyO0YDhpxNAEQ9LRKfdSL0=s1136-nd

Babies as Nasralny's supporters.
His mom and aunt in Tel Aviv are proud on Nasralny

22049_original.jpg

Too weak, Russia shall learn democracy by Dutch

Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.

Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
Russia has anything to live alone and without sharing of its wealth with anyone
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.

Litwin is well-known in numerous forums in USA, Israel and Belorussian.He is Jewish.

Baron , on which side are you tomorrow? i guess on the Kabay- kadyrov- Rottenber´s side , right ?

BOkA8k1kNtRHNZb8vB6mIjAAP5986FsdIB-BOhPeT7k9Bjgn0FFmngGegwyO0YDhpxNAEQ9LRKfdSL0=s1136-nd

22049_original.jpg

Putin is on the way to prison (and his empire is on the way to trash of history) , if even people like Baron is against him ...

22049_original.jpg

Putin is on the way to prison (and his empire is on the way to trash of history) , if even people like Baron is against him ...

Putin and Navalny are representatives of your tribe, Russia shall be run by Russians, not by their enemies

22049_original.jpg

Putin and Navalny are representatives of your tribe, Russia shall be run by Russians, not by their enemies

poor Muscovites , you are always under the Jews ....

22049_original.jpg

Yes, since 1917, but things are going to change

22049_original.jpg

you dont know your history, Mongols ruled you , than Germans, than Bolsheviks, today Putin´s clan )) LOL you are such losers )))

HSr8t9I.jpg

22049_original.jpg

you dont know your history, Mongols ruled you , than Germans, than Bolsheviks, today Putin´s clan )) LOL you are such losers )))

HSr8t9I.jpg

you're drunk

Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.

Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.

Litwin is well-known in numerous forums in USA, Israel and Belorussian.He is Jewish.
He may be a Jew, or not. I dont care. My post was mostly about you. It is hilarious that you left Russia years ago but still haven't adopted the country you live in now. You became a stranger in Russia, but remain a stranger in you new homeland.

Are Russians outlawed?

He may be a Jew, or not. I dont care. My post was mostly about you. It is hilarious that you left Russia years ago but still haven't adopted the country you live in now. You became a stranger in Russia, but remain a stranger in you new homeland.
edition : " left USSR" Baron has never lived (except his dreams) in "russia"

Are Russians outlawed?

It may well be that he hasn't moved anywhere and still are somewhere in Russia.

Are Russians outlawed?

who knows, Kazakhstan is my guess

Are Russians outlawed?

Kazakhstan? Why is that?

Are Russians outlawed?

Kazakhstan? Why is that?
nevermind , i have breaking news for you... Moscow = IS

Forum List

Back