Murkowski now a YES on ACB...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
tenor.gif

Did I call it or what? <link to post>

Lisa Murkowski announces support for Amy Coney Barrett during rare Saturday Senate session

Did the threat of Palin going against her scare her on side?

If she is re-elected, it might get interested in cold, dark Alaska.

Lisa Murkowski announces support for Amy Coney Barrett during rare Saturday Senate session

Did the threat of Palin going against her scare her on side?

If she is re-elected, it might get interested in cold, dark Alaska.
Alaskans have extreme disapproval numbers for Palin. She embarrassed the state and they're not going to forget it.

I wish she would made up her mind once and for all....... yes,no,yes, no, yes, no

Vote yes woman! and be done with it!:mad-61:

She's a follower. Gotta stick with the herd.

It's political calculus. If it was to her benefit, she would vote no.

She's more like Biden. A follower...but a follower of the political winds.

When desegregation was unpopular, he opposed it. When being tough on crime was polling high....he was there with the crime bill. Illegal alien problem...Biden voted to build border barriers. Whatever side Biden needs to be on to get the votes...he'll be there...doing the calculus.

It's political calculus. If it was to her benefit, she would vote no.

She's more like Biden. A follower...but a follower of the political winds.

When desegregation was unpopular, he opposed it. When being tough on crime was polling high....he was there with the crime bill. Illegal alien problem...Biden voted to build border barriers. Whatever side Biden needs to be on to get the votes...he'll be there...doing the calculus.
Lol, no. She's just another tRumpling with a ring in her nose.

Why in the world wouldn't a female republican senator vote to confirm a qualified female to the supreme court?
She wanted the vote to be after the election. She said she wouldn't vote for her if it was before the election, so she probably won't. But it won't matter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back