Murdoch: Its Bloomberg, scratch that...It's Kerry, scratch that... it's anyone other than Hillary...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
1/27/2016

Murdoch urges Bloomberg to run for president

Rupert Murdoch broke his three-day Twitter silence Wednesday morning to urge former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the 2016 White House race amid an ongoing feud with Republican front-runner — and fellow New York billionaire — Donald Trump.

"This is Bloomberg's last chance,”Murdoch tweeted. "You never know until your hat is in the ring!”

"Events change everything,” the News Corp. boss added, cryptically, "especially during elections.”

Murdoch’s Fox News is currently engaged in a rapidly escalating war of words with Trump, who has vowed to skip Thursday night’s Republican debate, which is being hosted by the network.

Murdoch urges Bloomberg to run amid Trump debate boycott

But then today...
Murdoch floats John Kerry as last-minute Dem 2016 candidate
2/6/2016

News Corp. boss Rupert Murdoch is floating Secretary of State John Kerry as a Democratic presidential nominee as Hillary Clinton’s candidacy “sinks.”

“Watch Hillary’s candidacy sink and sink,” Murdoch tweeted Saturday morning. “Nobody buying and more big trouble coming on emails. Dems looking for a replacement. John Kerry?”

The Fox News owner donated to Clinton’s presidential primary campaign in 2008, and said in 2014 he could see himself supporting Clinton in 2016 depending “on the Republican candidate totally.”

I

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268482-murdoch-floats-john-kerry-as-dem-presidential-candidate

It's Bloomberg! Scratch that... It's Kerry! Hell, it's anyone other than Hillary!

Bloomberg said he won't run, saw it yesterday on the news
I think Hillary is giving democrats a tummy ache and they really want to throw up.

Can you blame them? She's unlikable, corrupt and lies at every turn.....oh wait a typical leftist
Actually, Hillary has brought it to all new levels. Bernie, I don't think is unlikable or corrupt...just incredibly wrong.

Sanders is wrong on levels that we didn't even realize existed

They were playing a clip of her on tv last night yelling to a crowd in that shrill, monotone voice she has and just listening to her made me cringe. It wasn't what she was saying that bothered me, it was just hearing her. When she starts speaking in that loud monotonous tone it's like hearing fingernails on a chalk board.

They were playing a clip of her on tv last night yelling to a crowd in that shrill, monotone voice she has and just listening to her made me cringe. It wasn't what she was saying that bothered me, it was just hearing her. When she starts speaking in that loud monotonous tone it's like hearing fingernails on a chalk board.

I agree with you! But it isn't important to listen to what she says, because it's going to be different the next time talks about that topic...

I agree with you! But it isn't important to listen to what she says, because it's going to be different the next time talks about that topic...

You pay attention to her?
Surely your tolerance for pain is high!

You pay attention to her?
Surely your tolerance for pain is high!
I saw the video where CNN was asking her about what she says to one group and the direct opposite to another group. They have her on video, lying over and over again.

Bloomderg and Herr Diblasio want to make little condos out of those giant shipping crates,,,,woohoo,,,i cant wait for my 400 sq foot apt,

Bloomberg has no experience doing anything but....

Balancing budgets, turning deficits into surpluses, cutting taxes, promoting business development, etc.

Bloomberg is the kind of figure who I often disagree with on certain things, but I know that he at least is leading with a good head on his shoulders.

Last edited:

Balancing budgets, turning deficits into surpluses, cutting taxes, promoting business development, etc.
That will be heard after he declares. He won't waste time explaining his accomplishments, at the same time his opponents will tell what they have done. Hope they leave the mudslinging out unless it makes a difference in the performance of the job.

1/27/2016

Rupert Murdoch broke his three-day Twitter silence Wednesday morning to urge former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to join the 2016 White House race amid an ongoing feud with Republican front-runner — and fellow New York billionaire — Donald Trump.

"This is Bloomberg's last chance,”Murdoch tweeted. "You never know until your hat is in the ring!”

"Events change everything,” the News Corp. boss added, cryptically, "especially during elections.”

Murdoch’s Fox News is currently engaged in a rapidly escalating war of words with Trump, who has vowed to skip Thursday night’s Republican debate, which is being hosted by the network.

But then today...
2/6/2016

News Corp. boss Rupert Murdoch is floating Secretary of State John Kerry as a Democratic presidential nominee as Hillary Clinton’s candidacy “sinks.”

“Watch Hillary’s candidacy sink and sink,” Murdoch tweeted Saturday morning. “Nobody buying and more big trouble coming on emails. Dems looking for a replacement. John Kerry?”

The Fox News owner donated to Clinton’s presidential primary campaign in 2008, and said in 2014 he could see himself supporting Clinton in 2016 depending “on the Republican candidate totally.”

I

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268482-murdoch-floats-john-kerry-as-dem-presidential-candidate

It's Bloomberg! Scratch that... It's Kerry! Hell, it's anyone other than Hillary!

Murdoch's only goal is to get ratings.

Besides, under the Rexx Taylor rule, he's 84 and therefore automatically senile and filling his diapers.

Bloomberg is the kind of figure who I often disagree with on certain things, but I know that he at least is leading with a good head on his shoulders.

Learn how to use quote, I never said that. Idiot

1/27/2016

But then today...
2/6/2016

I

Besides, under the Rexx Taylor rule, he's 84 and therefore automatically senile and filling his diapers.
I would agree with you, but he also has a lot of influence (and money) to give the candidates.

1/27/2016

But then today...
2/6/2016

I

I would agree with you, but he also has a lot of influence (and money) to give the candidates.

Let us know if and when he does. Until then, he's just an Ozzie crackpot. A wealthy Ozzie crackpot, but a crackpot nevertheless.

Forum List

Back