Murderer Of Two White Teens Says Events Like Ferguson Was Motivation During Sentencing

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
detroitcourt-e1422067195936.jpg

The media will ignore these events, but I expected them to start happening all over the country. Black assailants using Ferguson as an excuse to commit murder against whites.

A man sentenced to life in prison without parole for the double-murder of two teenagers used an opportunity to address the families of his victims in court on Wednesday to declare that “black lives matter” and “hands up, don’t shoot.”

The kicker: the convicted murderer, Frederick Young, is black, and his two victims, Jourdan Bobbish and Jacob Kukla, were white.

Young and his accomplice, Felando Hunter, robbed, tortured, and murdered Bobbish and Kukla in Detroit in July 2012 as the teens were attempting to buy drugs.

Their bodies were discovered in a field in East Detroit after a search which lasted several days.

Given a chance to respond to the families’ impact statements during a sentencing hearing on Wednesday, Young made a statement which shocked the courtroom.

Young said:

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up, don’t shoot. Black lives matter. That’s it your honor.”

Link: Detroit man who murdered two white teens declares black lives matter during sentencing - Washington Times

Last edited by a moderator:
He's still going away for the rest of his life. And then to hell for all eternity. So what will he think when he is in hell with Garner and Brown? Never heard of Jones but the other two died in a state of rebellion - breaking the law - no thief will enter the kingdom of heaven. It is written. Both were stealing - one armed robbery the other robbing the govt of tax money. Will it be worth it then?

The media will ignore these events, but I expected them to start happening all over the country. Black assailants using Ferguson as an excuse to commit murder against whites.

A man sentenced to life in prison without parole for the double-murder of two teenagers used an opportunity to address the families of his victims in court on Wednesday to declare that “black lives matter” and “hands up, don’t shoot.”

The kicker: the convicted murderer, Frederick Young, is black, and his two victims, Jourdan Bobbish and Jacob Kukla, were white.

Young and his accomplice, Felando Hunter, robbed, tortured, and murdered Bobbish and Kukla in Detroit in July 2012 as the teens were attempting to buy drugs.

Their bodies were discovered in a field in East Detroit after a search which lasted several days.

Given a chance to respond to the families’ impact statements during a sentencing hearing on Wednesday, Young made a statement which shocked the courtroom.

Young said:

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner. And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood – and in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say hands up, don’t shoot. Black lives matter. That’s it your honor.”

Sounds like a variation of the 'Twinkie Defense.'

What 'Media'?

There is no 'Media' in this Country. Instead, what we have is a Pop Culture, social networking, entertainment group that is nothing more than a shill for the scum of the earth -- dimocraps.

It's why I call them, 'the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM'

It is what they are. For four decades, Patriots argued and fought against the bias of the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. And for forty years, the scum of earth dimocraps told us how wrong we were/are.

Now, nobody even tries denying it anymore. Even the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM doesn't deny it.

The 1st Amendment guarantees us a 'Free Press' not a slanted propaganda machine disguised as a 'Press'

Thomas-Jefferson-on-Entitlement-550x650.jpg

Young said:

Send the prick to Wyoming.

Young said:

Link: Detroit man who murdered two white teens declares black lives matter during sentencing - Washington Times

Ignored by the media with the exception of The Washington Times, apparently. :rolleyes:

Leave it to Faux to manufacture Fauxrage. It's what they do!

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America
Of course. You mob-think democrats don't like dissent and alternative opinion. It's too American for you.

I disagree. No, I don't have a problem with dissent, it's the phony fabrications, like the OP, that are bad for America, imo. I mean some people don't read past the headline and will believe that this murderer was motivated to murder his victims because of what happened in Ferguson.

Look at his beard, I bet he is a follower...

Young said:

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America
Of course. You mob-think democrats don't like dissent and alternative opinion. It's too American for you.

I disagree. No, I don't have a problem with dissent, it's the phony fabrications, like the OP, that are bad for America, imo. I mean some people don't read past the headline and will believe that this murderer was motivated to murder his victims because of what happened in Ferguson.
People who don't read beyond the headline are called democrats.

mudwhistle

This doesn't make sense.

This guy's crime was two years before Ferguson. Why no link to the story?

And why is this Politics?
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but politics is what brought us this. A political party that doesn't believe in doing the right thing. Instead, they believe in brainwashing people, using racism and various other methods. A party with bankrupt ideas has to stoop to this level to win elections.

My guess is there will be hundreds of murderers on trial using Ferguson as an excuse in the future. It's only a matter of time.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

That's not what it said at all. The title correctly stated that it was events like the event in Ferguson. Not the specific event in Ferguson.

The killer himself put his crime in the Ferguson context.

Turn off Fox
Bad News for America

That's not what it said at all. The title correctly stated that it was events like the event in Ferguson. Not the specific event in Ferguson.

The killer himself put his crime in the Ferguson context.

What a perfect example. The Headline in the thread was "murderer-of-two-white-teens-says-events-like-ferguson-was-motivation....". When in fact the scumbag murderer said :

“I’d like to say sorry to the families of Aiyanna Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner,” he said. “And I want to apologize to them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who was murdered in cold blood.

“And in respect for the peaceful protest, I want to say ‘hands up don’t shoot,’” he said, raising his hands in the air. “Black lives matter — that’s it your honor.”

It was even quoted in the body of the first post that that is what he said, not what the title claimed. The killer was just being an asshole, duche-bag and makes me wonder why Michigan doesn't have the death penalty for fucks like him.

Read more: Detroit man who murdered two white teens declares black lives matter during sentencing - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Forum List

Back