Murderer Held by Woman with Concealed Carry Permit

This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijers store (like Walmart).

Fortunately, there was a woman who was able to stop anything further because she was prepared. The old man died at the scene.

Half the posters here would like to see this woman disarmed.

Man gets $10M bond in fatal Adrian Meijer stabbing, says he is homeless
this is good news,,, but I tired of the "CONCEALED CARY PERMIT" bullshit,,,

the 2nd amendment is the only carry permit we should need,,,
Agree. Nowhere in the Constitution are you required to get the government's permission. Of course if you're a violent felon you better not be caught carrying. Otherwise it's no one's business
Yeah well, that violent felon with the gun that Rittenhouse shot is still free.
do you think any law will stop him from getting a gun??

kyle proved that night that how the more good people with guns can and will reduce the amount of violent criminals walking the streets,,,
Seeing how he had a gun and was a convicted felon, what are you asking?
The people who think ALL RIGHTS should be restored ignore the fact that losing SOME RIGHTS for a lifetime may be part of the punishment. Maybe if we just executed them quickly we wouldnt need these discussions.

Michigan doesnt have a death penalty. I wish she would have shot him in the act. Totally justified, and maybe the victim would be alive today

This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijers store (like Walmart).

Fortunately, there was a woman who was able to stop anything further because she was prepared. The old man died at the scene.

Agree. Nowhere in the Constitution are you required to get the government's permission. Of course if you're a violent felon you better not be caught carrying. Otherwise it's no one's business

kyle proved that night that how the more good people with guns can and will reduce the amount of violent criminals walking the streets,,,
The people who think ALL RIGHTS should be restored ignore the fact that losing SOME RIGHTS for a lifetime may be part of the punishment. Maybe if we just executed them quickly we wouldnt need these discussions.

Michigan doesnt have a death penalty. I wish she would have shot him in the act. Totally justified, and maybe the victim would be alive today
Ok then, have no idea what you are talking about.

The original topic and the belief that once you get out of prison you're automatically entitled to ALL rights.

if it were part of the punishment then the founders should have put it in the constitution,,,or not called them rights,,,

The original topic and the belief that once you get out of prison you're automatically entitled to ALL rights.
its once your debt to society is paid,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back