Murderer Held by Woman with Concealed Carry Permit

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijer store (like Walmart).

Fortunately, there was a woman who was able to stop anything further because she was prepared. The old man died at the scene.

Half the posters here would like to see this woman disarmed.

Adrian Police Chief Vincent Emrick said a woman with a handgun ordered the 29-year-old suspect to the floor and held him there until officers took him into custody. Emrick said the woman has a concealed pistol license.

A knife believed used in the stabbing was found on a store shelf.

Man gets $10M bond in fatal Adrian Meijer stabbing, says he is homeless

Last edited:
This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijers store (like Walmart).

Fortunately, there was a woman who was able to stop anything further because she was prepared. The old man died at the scene.

this is good news,,, but I'm tired of the "CONCEALED CARY PERMIT" bullshit,,,

the 2nd amendment is the only carry permit we should need,,,

This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijers store (like Walmart).

Adrian Police Chief Vincent Emrick said a woman with a handgun ordered the 29-year-old suspect to the floor and held him there until officers took him into custody. Emrick said the woman has a concealed pistol license.

The asshat is a real winner.

this is good news,,, but I tired of the "CONCEALED CARY PERMIT" bullshit,,,

Agree. Nowhere in the Constitution are you required to get the government's permission. Of course if you're a violent felon you better not be caught carrying. Otherwise it's no one's business

Agree. Nowhere in the Constitution are you required to get the government's permission. Of course if you're a violent felon you better not be caught carrying. Otherwise it's no one's business
if youre a violent felon you should be in jail not walking the streets,,

that said once your DEBT to society is fulfilled you should retain all your rights,,,

The old man died at the scene. Half the posters here would like to see this woman disarmed.

I only regret she didn't shoot the 29 year old's dick off, stuff it down his throat at gunpoint and hold it there till he choked to death. Would've saved the courts and taxpayers a lot of money. Maybe the family of the old guy can sue him for a million dollars repayment for his death or 30 years public service, whichever comes first.

Yeah well, that violent felon with the gun that Rittenhouse shot is still free.

that said once your DEBT to society is fulfilled you should retain all your rights,,,

That's where I part company. If you committed a violent felony you have proven you don't give a shit about other people's Rights, so I no longer care about yours.

do you think any law will stop him from getting a gun??

kyle proved that night that how the more good people with guns can and will reduce the amount of violent criminals walking the streets,,,

With our current system you have no way of knowing his propensity for crime. Chances are they're gonna do it again. Hes likely still mentally ill

For some, losing certain rights for a lifetime IS part of the debt you pay

That's where I part company. If you committed a violent felony you have proven you don't give a shit about other people's Rights, so I no longer care about yours.
violence comes in many forms and some dont include physical contact,,, with and without a gun,,,

just look at the violence dems and repubs have done to the american people,,,

Good for her, I hope the perp gets his due justice, and the woman gets a medal.

With our current system you have no way of knowing his propensity for crime. Chances are they're gonna do it again. Hes likely still mentally ill

if thats what the constitution says then OK,,, until then,,

"With our current system you have no way of knowing his propensity for crime. Chances are they're gonna do it again. Hes likely still mentally ill"

the same can be said for every living human,,

I cant see where as a 19 yr old getting a felony charge for beating up a guy at a bar youre not allowed to protect your family at 45 yrs old,,,

thats not even getting onto the non violent felonies,,,,

This is a "local" news story. A 29 year old man in a nearby small town (Adrian) stabbed an elderly man (85) in a Meijer store (like Walmart).

When a criminal is arrested and claims to be homeless, simply inform him/her that he/she is no longer homeless as he/she now has a roof over his/her head, three meals a day and a bed to sleep in and depending upon the seriousness of the crime, he/she may have the new home for a very long time.

violence comes in many forms and some dont include physical contact,,, with and without a gun,,,

I am. Violent felons deserve no Rights. They have forfeit them.

you mean the ones that got caught???

cause the ones that havnt been caught are still out there,,and if we put a microscope on your life theres a good chance we can find a felony youve committed and dont even know it,,,

truth is I've never had let alone the threat of a gun from a felon,, but had lots of dems and repubes threaten to point one at me while stealing from me or threatening me to do as I'm told or else,,,

cause the ones that havnt been caught are still out there,,and if we put a microscope on your life theres a good chance we can find a felony youve committed and dont even know it,,,

truth is I've never had let alone the threat of a gun from a felon,, but had lots of dems and repubes threaten to point one at me while stealing from me or threatening me to do as I'm told or else,,,

Which means nothing. Bad people do bad things, they should not legally be allowed to own firearms.

Which means nothing. Bad people do bad things, they should not legally be allowed to own firearms.
has nothing to do with legality,, its a human right,,,

do you think any law will stop him from getting a gun??

kyle proved that night that how the more good people with guns can and will reduce the amount of violent criminals walking the streets,,,
Seeing how he had a gun and was a convicted felon, what are you asking?

New Topics

Forum List

Back