Murdered Rancher's Family Asks for Troops Along Mexican Border

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
PHOENIX -- The family of a rancher who was shot and killed on his land in southeastern Arizona is hoping his death will bring better security along the border with Mexico.

Robert Krentz was killed March 25. Some Arizona officials say he was likely a victim of Mexico-based drug traffickers, but Cochise County investigators say they don't have a motive or suspects.

In a statement released Saturday, Krentz's family urged the U.S. government to "immediately order deployment of the active U.S. military" to the border.

FOXNews.com - Murdered Rancher's Family Asks for Troops Along Mexican Border

asswipe will say no.

I feel so bad for that family the pain and frustration they are feeling must be huge.

seems a logical place for our troops to be based. I mean youd think protecting our border would be pretty much a given.

And why is this one rancher so special as to merit troops becuase he was murdered?

And how would you feel if foreign drug lords were killing your family, kidnapping your friends, and causing all sorts of unpleasantness in your neighborhood. Would you be saying "Oh why am I so special to merit troops to protect those I love"? For some reason i doubt it.

PHOENIX -- The family of a rancher who was shot and killed on his land in southeastern Arizona is hoping his death will bring better security along the border with Mexico.

Robert Krentz was killed March 25. Some Arizona officials say he was likely a victim of Mexico-based drug traffickers, but Cochise County investigators say they don't have a motive or suspects.

In a statement released Saturday, Krentz's family urged the U.S. government to "immediately order deployment of the active U.S. military" to the border.

FOXNews.com - Murdered Rancher's Family Asks for Troops Along Mexican Border

asswipe will say no.

Oh come one, they'll do it, they'll just do it like they did last time. Send out the national guard, forbid them to have weapons and then pull the Border Patrol away from the border to protect the national guard.

And why is this one rancher so special as to merit troops becuase he was murdered?

And how would you feel if foreign drug lords were killing your family, kidnapping your friends, and causing all sorts of unpleasantness in your neighborhood. Would you be saying "Oh why am I so special to merit troops to protect those I love"? For some reason i doubt it.

Ohh come on now. Iran Contra is long over with.

Forum List

Back