Murder in America

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Not sure how long this video will be up but I have no means to download so if someone else does you may want to. The video shows Lavoy Finnicum with his hands in the air as he is being shot. No fly zone so it was released by someone internally and I agree with the commentator that it is a ruse to get people to rise up for a more sinister plan.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.

The narrator is crazy train. Has no idea what she is talking about. The video was released to show the police acted accordingly. Not in some devious scheme to provoke Americans into rioting in order for the President to declare martial law, take all the guns, and stay in office. Totally nuts. A no fly zone? Nothing would have been flying in that area in the first place. Maybe Superman from the reaction of the crazy lady. Yes the suspect had his hands in the air and the officers did not fire. They waited for 10 -15 secs, that is until he reached into his coat for a gun. Then they shot. The guy had a loaded handgun in his pocket and more in the car. "The lot more shootin you gone see" is actually a flash bang followed by non lethal weapons. Had they just opened up on the truck, nobody would have made it out alive.

This person is absolutely crazy and dumb as shit.

I think that guy wanted to either commit suicide or kill some law enforcement officers. Notice how he exited the vehicle and ran around with his hands up until he was far enough away from the vehicle so as not to endanger the other occupants.

He didn't have his hands in the air as he was being shot. Looked to me like he was fumbling around in his coat looking for something as he was being shot. And who the hell is going to rise up over this? Delusional.
his hand were in the air

lol. He was just goin' fer his pocket constitution, dontcha know :wink:

Last edited:
Looks like he comes out of his vehicle with his hands in the air, but then he lowers them and moves them around.
The cops were likely yelling at him telling him to keep his hands in the air, or on his head.

Yeah, the left doesn't care. He wasn't black, so his death doesn't matter. Remember? Black lives matter. Not all lives matter. Let alone white lives matter.

Looks like he comes out of his vehicle with his hands in the air, but then he lowers them and moves them around.
The cops were likely yelling at him telling him to keep his hands in the air, or on his head.
You going to hold your hands high once you have been shot too? Even after being shot he raised his hands again as they kept on shooting him.

Yeah, the left doesn't care. He wasn't black, so his death doesn't matter. Remember? Black lives matter. Not all lives matter. Let alone white lives matter.
They are on their way out. I'm afraid the majority won't go for murdering the citizens. Yet those who would like to see the country fail will keep posting their lies and bullshit, I'm sure.

I think that guy wanted to either commit suicide or kill some law enforcement officers. Notice how he exited the vehicle and ran around with his hands up until he was far enough away from the vehicle so as not to endanger the other occupants.
Yes I am sure you can keep your hands held high when they shoot you also.

HAHAHA!!!

OK....it's nothing to laugh at....but how about the fact that THIS shooting actually did have a guy with "Hands Up" and it's the white guy?

HAHAHA!!!

OK....it's nothing to laugh at....but how about the fact that THIS shooting actually did have a guy with "Hands Up" and it's the white guy?
Look back at the record. The original tapes and files. He was a neighbor to the Bundy's. The good ole thieving crew in the establishment was after the Uranium under those ranches.

his hand were in the air
Until they weren't.
I bet once you are shot you'll just keep holding your hands high also.
I'm not sure what you saw. I saw a guy get shot and fall over after he pulled his hands down and reached for something in his coat.

I think there are a few people in this country that are hoping Obama declares marshal law and stays in the white house just so they don't have to own up to whatever mental disorder plagues them.

his hand were in the air
Until they weren't.
I'm not sure what you saw. I saw a guy get shot and fall over after he pulled his hands down and reached for something in his coat.

I think there are a few people in this country that are hoping Obama declares marshal law and stays in the white house just so they don't have to own up to whatever mental disorder plagues them.
Is it illegal to reach into your coat?

his hand were in the air
Until they weren't.

Is it illegal to reach into your coat?
Not generally, however I would probably have advised your friend to abstain in that situation. :)

Forum List

Back