Muons, Leptons and CRT

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
Making blacks permanent victims, half the states are banning it now
Acknowledging the well known and documented disadvantages black people have faced is acknowledging reality. It's not making them anything.
It's making them the permanent victim, with no accountably for there own today's actions
Again, it's not making them anything. Acknowledging consequences from long ago still have an effect today is a no brainer. If you want to argue that a long history of being underprivileged has no effect on the black community today, then make your case, but refusing to acknowledge their underprivileged history is dishonest and childish.

Physics requires proof, by observation and provable facts. Critical race theory is junk assertions and no science. Higgs Bosons? Ok. But critical race theory is subjective political junk ideology hidden behind unintelligible pseudo intellectual claptrap pretending to be science.
Really? Have you looked at the research that went into developing the critical race theory? Which part, of that research was flawed, and why? Just saying you disagree with the conclusions is not an answer. I'm asking why you disagree.
Acknowledging the well known and documented disadvantages black people have faced is acknowledging reality. It's not making them anything.
It's making them the permanent victim, with no accountably for there own today's actions
Refusing to acknowledge the unfair disadvantages they have faced, and currently face would make them permanent victims.
What about me I am a Pollock...
Well, what about you? Polish people were treated unfairly in many cases, and I don't have a problem with history acknowledging their problems.
I never had a problem,I always let my hard work speak for itself

Refusing to acknowledge the unfair disadvantages they have faced, and currently face would make them permanent victims.
Well, what about you? Polish people were treated unfairly in many cases, and I don't have a problem with history acknowledging their problems.
OK?

OK?
Ok what we are talking CRT and blacks want to be permeant victims

OK?
It's obvious from your posts that you would prefer they not get uppity, and continue to be treated like 2nd class citizens. I'm not sure why you are afraid to acknowledge what is already common knowledge. I guess it's just a right winger thing.

You can tell you’re on the wrong side of something when you can replace KKK with CRT in your post and since both are racist it actually works.

OK?
It's obvious from your posts that you would prefer they not get uppity, and continue to be treated like 2nd class citizens. I'm not sure why you are afraid to acknowledge what is already common knowledge. I guess it's just a right winger thing.
CRT doesn’t lift any black people up. All it does is tell them they can’t compete with white people and that’s what makes them a victim.

OK?
CRT doesn’t lift any black people up. All it does is tell them they can’t compete with white people and that’s what makes them a victim.
No it doesn't. Identifying problems are the first step in correcting them.

OK?
No it doesn't. Identifying problems are the first step in correcting them.
Excuses and blaming others don’t correct a thing.

Well, let me throw the 'Out Of Africa Evolutionary Theory' into the mix.
We whites it seems are the children of ancient blacks. We just lost the melanin in our skin after travelling north to less sunny destinations. Thus shouldn't we treat blacks like we treat our parents and stop kneeling on their necks?

We whites it seems are the children of ancient blacks. We just lost the melanin in our skin after travelling north to less sunny destinations. Thus shouldn't we treat blacks like we treat our parents and stop kneeling on their necks?

Personally, I have no problem with that. However, What I do have a problem with is white children being made to think their race is inherently racist or evil and that they are somehow complicit in the neck-kneeling of blacks by simple virtue of their skin color. It will happen because it is already happening. I was in a discussion recently on facebook where a black man referred to whites as parasites.

I have a niece who is married to a black man and they have two black children. I don’t want their children being taught that their mother is racist or guilty by association of acts by white racists.

Personally, I have no problem with that. However, What I do have a problem with is white children being made to think their race is inherently racist or evil and that they are somehow complicit in the neck-kneeling of blacks by simple virtue of their skin color. It will happen because it is already happening. I was in a discussion recently on facebook where a black man referred to whites as parasites.

I have a niece who is married to a black man and they have two black children. I don’t want their children being taught that their mother is racist or guilty by association of acts by white racists.
It's all been a con, where as King had it right about character over skin color. He knew that some black's were like some white's, otherwise they are evil. Anyone who thinks that evilness and character flaws are only found in one race, ummmm are complete idiot's from hell.

People need to wake up from the bullcrap, and start calling it like they are supposed to. If it walks like an evil duck, and it quacks like an evil duck regardless of it's color, then it's an evil duck. This bullcrap idea or narrative that all black's are some kind of product/victim of white folk oppression is bullcrap. Black's just like white's have a way of oppressing themselves due to their foolishness in life.

It's time to apply Kings truth across the board, and return justice to being blind when it comes to color of skin. Enough of the idiocy already.

Forum List

Back