Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Cites Three Vigilantes Who Blocked Roads During Wildfires

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the far right radicals who bought the lies about antifa starting wildfires in Oregon. Then went out to violate the law and people's rights.

Now they've been cited for it. Which is good. We don't need crazy people who believe lies on the internet out with weapons terrorizing people. Especially during an evacuation from a wildfire.

What's worse, the sheriff's department supports these men and their lawless actions.

I'm glad to know some people still follow the law.

People shouldn't be taking the law in their own hands. Especially when they are going on a lie conspiracy spread on the internet.

I hope that sheriff loses his job.

People shouldn't be taking the law in their own hands. Especially when they are going on a lie conspiracy spread on the internet.

no criticism of the law makers who who let the violence go on?...

When law enforcement refuses to do it's job, or is pressured not to do so by government officials, it is the right of the people to defend themselves.

Looks to me like people wanting to prevent looting in their neighborhoods, which has been happening all over the place during these fire evacuations.

Telling that you're against the local people protecting their communities from criminals.
its dana....what would you expect.....he would tell them the key is under the mat...

Looks to me like people wanting to prevent looting in their neighborhoods, which has been happening all over the place during these fire evacuations.

Telling that you're against the local people protecting their communities from criminals.

Doesn't matter what it looks like to you.

You aren nobody. You don't make any decisions. You have absolutely no input or control of the situation.

The reality is the crazy people were vigilantes terrorizing innocent people who were only trying evacuate like they were told to do.

They will face consequences for their crimes. Which is good.

No one gives a flying fig what you think, want or believe.

You are nobody and no one cares what you think.

Have fun watching those criminals face justice for their crimes.

You aren nobody. You don't make any decisions. You have absolutely no input or control of the situation.

The reality is the crazy people were vigilantes terrorizing innocent people who were only trying evacuate like they were told to do.

The irony of a marginally sane crackpot like you, telling anyone that nobody cares what they think, is positively delicious.

Self-awareness score: 0.

tenor.gif

The sheriff made a mistake. He should have deputized the citizens protecting that town.

What he did wasn't a mistake. It was unprofessional and possibly illegal.

Leave it to you to try to justify it.

What you think doesn't matter. You have no jurisdiction in this matter.

What the actual fact show is what matters and the facts show some very ugly facts.

Don't be surprised if at the very least he loses his job if not face legal problems for what he has done.

‘Kafoury said disinformation, scapegoating and fear of others have been “encouraged and normalized by falsehoods and hate from the White House and amplified on Facebook” and said this is why the community response to fires has been so different than in the past.’ ibid

Lies and hate from the WH, indeed.

No one trying to evacuate was terrorized. The persons stopped were trying to get INTO the fire area. Either they were trying to expand the fires or looking to loot what they could.

Forum List

Back