Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.
Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?

Sandy Hook was chosen because it was a gun free zone. The killer had attended the middle school and the highschool, as well as Sandy Hook, but they had armed police on site...so he chose the gun free zone school instead.

There are 52 weeks in the year...

there were 10 mass public shootings in 2019....

One in 2020...

Can you do the math..........does that come out to weekly in New Zealand?

Meanwhile...more people in America die falling off of ladders than die in mass public shootings.....

300 die in ladder falls.

less than 80 in mass public shootings.

Again...

Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies and murders, 1.1 million times a year, according to the Sainted Centers For Disease Control...

Can you tell which numbers are bigger?
Gun free---and the shooter was austistic (high probably of pedophilia) which he had no outlet for----frustrated, he likely chose to kill the objects of his affection. I am sorry, but they really should be posting the facts about autism and Incel males.

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

But again.....I see morons don't understand how the economy works
You don't learn from history do you...never ever in the fucking history of the world does the government giving away money improve the economy long term. It simply gives a sugar high temporarily---corporations and rich move in to make themselves richer as do the politicians who use the money to BUY VOTES not caring about the long term consequences--feds or their equivelent print money as they are doing now---the currency loses value causing inflation and lose of jobs----along with food shortages-----

IF spending would get rid of a bad economy---Obama's economy wouldnt' have part time workers and households making less money on average---

The cops are pretty sure they know who the shooter is, according to CNN. FBI is searching his house. If they haven't got fingerprints to positively identify the body, maybe they're going by dental records? Trying to locate family to make a positive ID?

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Odd that they aren't releasing his name---and the police don't know the motive yet----------

The formula for press coverage is this...

1) the longer it takes to release the photo and name, the more likely the shooter was a muslim, a minority, or a vocal democrat party member.

2) the longer it takes to release the weapon type, the more likely it isn't an AR-15 rifle.

I'm thinking it's because he has no criminal history--if his fingerprints were in the system, they'd know. Then they have to find next of kin, but last I heard, they hadn't even identified him.

He's a POC. That's why they haven't ID'ed him.
What's the point in delaying it? It's going to come out eventually. That argument doesn't make sense to me.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem
You are Five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.
You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

So what?

A 99.9997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun.

And you think you should be worried?

And you people say people who own guns live in fear.
Why would I worry about gun crime in the US?
I'm terminally ill and don't worry about that, so I'm not likely to worry about feck all.

I feel guilty! That is my problem just as 20 years ago I felt guilty when the UK and US announced they were going into Iraq. I was working for the UK Gov giving emergency loans to people who were in an unexpected financial crisis.
I quit my job and had a blazing row with my line manager that I made sure everybody could hear. I insisted that everybody working for the Gov should quit in protest over the Govs Illegal war. I told her I was going on hunger strike and stormed off.
For weeks I wrote to everybody I could think of stating why the war was illegal and why I was prepared to starve to death to try and stop it.
For their part, they sent detectives around to try and convince me that my hunger strike was pointless, and at one point suggested that I could be sectioned if it were deemed that I'd become a danger to myself. I remember the last detective I saw I told " You have no idea of all the implications and how after you win your war the whole region will be destabilised."

Only after I saw the missiles exploding in Baghdad did I give up my hunger strike that had lasted 3 weeks and my girlfriend at the time had brought me a Pot Noodle.

I have always felt guilty about the mass shootings in the US and never did anything to try to stop it, Now though I have thought of something that would if done properly have an impact provided I can get some yanks to help me and will reveal my solution in a separate thread.

I'm shocked!

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem
You are Five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.
You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

So what?

A 99.9997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun.

And you think you should be worried?

And you people say people who own guns live in fear.
Why would I worry about gun crime in the US?
I'm terminally ill and don't worry about that, so I'm not likely to worry about feck all.

I feel guilty! That is my problem just as 20 years ago I felt guilty when the UK and US announced they were going into Iraq. I was working for the UK Gov giving emergency loans to people who were in an unexpected financial crisis.
I quit my job and had a blazing row with my line manager that I made sure everybody could hear. I insisted that everybody working for the Gov should quit in protest over the Govs Illegal war. I told her I was going on hunger strike and stormed off.
For weeks I wrote to everybody I could think of stating why the war was illegal and why I was prepared to starve to death to try and stop it.
For their part, they sent detectives around to try and convince me that my hunger strike was pointless, and at one point suggested that I could be sectioned if it were deemed that I'd become a danger to myself. I remember the last detective I saw I told " You have no idea of all the implications and how after you win your war the whole region will be destabilised."

Only after I saw the missiles exploding in Baghdad did I give up my hunger strike that had lasted 3 weeks and my girlfriend at the time had brought me a Pot Noodle.

I have always felt guilty about the mass shootings in the US and never did anything to try to stop it, Now though I have thought of something that would if done properly have an impact provided I can get some yanks to help me and will reveal my solution in a separate thread.

I certainly wouldn't kill myself over what some stupid neocons are doing.

We know the shooter was a white male. I’m seeing a lot of the victim’s families are Black. Law enforcement is very tight lipped on details of the suspect. Are they scrubbing his social media?

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.
People like you are beyond stupid.

For what? Telling what an eyewitness said? So sorry you don't like the reality.
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.

If he'd had it on his person, he would have had a better chance.
Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

And the thing is?

This mass shooter followed the pattern of the others......as soon as someone started shooting back, or even approaching them with a gun....this guy stopped shooting people, and committed suicide.

This is the dynamic of mass public shooters.....when confronted by a good guy with a gun they do one of 3 things...

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

But that only happens when someone arrives with a gun to stop them...

What about the guy that tried to get his gun out of the car and got shot? You're forgetting Option 4. First thing that happened in the Pulse nightclub shooting, too. First person shot was the armed bouncer at the door who tried to stop the shooter.

Wrong....at the Pulse night club shooting the one armed guard, an off duty police officer ran away to get help....leaving the scene.

If you watch the documentary series "Active Shooter" on Stars , or maybe Showtime, they talk to actual survivors who were in the club during the entire attack.......and from that testimony you can see dozens of points where an armed citizen could have shot the attacker......he even had people in the bathroom stalls, to his back, and he put down the gun to wash his face...he didn't kill them, and left them alone...also, there were wounded in the main area who watched him kill other wounded.....had they had guns they could have easily shot him...

You don't know what you are talking about.

A gun in the car when the shooter is right on top of you does you no good....and I gave you the research that shows that armed citizens are 94% effective against mass shooters when they have their legal guns with them....

Again...mass public shooters are not there for a gun fight.....once they are confronted with an armed citizen or cop, they surrender, commit suicide, or run away.....

You are right about Pulse. My apologies. I disremembered it wrong!

There’s never been a mass shooting that wasn’t ended because a good guy with a gun showed up.

We know the shooter was a white male. I’m seeing a lot of the victim’s families are Black. Law enforcement is very tight lipped on details of the suspect. Are they scrubbing his social media?

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88
Tight lipped = Muslim and/or black.
It's only been 14 hours since it happened, and according to reports last night, they didn't know who in hell he was at first. Next of kin needs to be notified. Give them a break!

Not everything is about race to everyone. Only people who have issues about race see the world that way.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Yeah, if we just ignore it, it'll just go away.

EzHJdlVVoAIqlt8

EzHJdlVVEAAr07g

EzHJdlVVUAMtn88
Tight lipped = Muslim and/or black.
It's only been 14 hours since it happened, and according to reports last night, they didn't know who in hell he was at first. Next of kin needs to be notified. Give them a break!

Not everything is about race to everyone. Only people who have issues about race see the world that way.
Probably another mostly white Nigerian.

Last edited:
Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
People like you are beyond stupid.

For what? Telling what an eyewitness said? So sorry you don't like the reality.

If he'd had it on his person, he would have had a better chance.
Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

And the thing is?

This mass shooter followed the pattern of the others......as soon as someone started shooting back, or even approaching them with a gun....this guy stopped shooting people, and committed suicide.

This is the dynamic of mass public shooters.....when confronted by a good guy with a gun they do one of 3 things...

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

But that only happens when someone arrives with a gun to stop them...

What about the guy that tried to get his gun out of the car and got shot? You're forgetting Option 4. First thing that happened in the Pulse nightclub shooting, too. First person shot was the armed bouncer at the door who tried to stop the shooter.

Wrong....at the Pulse night club shooting the one armed guard, an off duty police officer ran away to get help....leaving the scene.

If you watch the documentary series "Active Shooter" on Stars , or maybe Showtime, they talk to actual survivors who were in the club during the entire attack.......and from that testimony you can see dozens of points where an armed citizen could have shot the attacker......he even had people in the bathroom stalls, to his back, and he put down the gun to wash his face...he didn't kill them, and left them alone...also, there were wounded in the main area who watched him kill other wounded.....had they had guns they could have easily shot him...

You don't know what you are talking about.

A gun in the car when the shooter is right on top of you does you no good....and I gave you the research that shows that armed citizens are 94% effective against mass shooters when they have their legal guns with them....

Again...mass public shooters are not there for a gun fight.....once they are confronted with an armed citizen or cop, they surrender, commit suicide, or run away.....

You are right about Pulse. My apologies. I disremembered it wrong!

If you get a chance you should watch that show.....they have about 10 episodes, where they talk to the survivors...you learn a lot about the way these guys actually act in the middle of the attack.....and what could be done by people in the middle of the attack if they had the chance.....

The Colorado theater shooter was interesting.....it was on Stars or Showtime....called "Active Shooter."

New Topics

Forum List

Back