Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.
People like you are beyond stupid.

For what? Telling what an eyewitness said? So sorry you don't like the reality.
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.

If he'd had it on his person, he would have had a better chance.
Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

And the thing is?

This mass shooter followed the pattern of the others......as soon as someone started shooting back, or even approaching them with a gun....this guy stopped shooting people, and committed suicide.

This is the dynamic of mass public shooters.....when confronted by a good guy with a gun they do one of 3 things...

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

But that only happens when someone arrives with a gun to stop them...

What about the guy that tried to get his gun out of the car and got shot? You're forgetting Option 4. First thing that happened in the Pulse nightclub shooting, too. First person shot was the armed bouncer at the door who tried to stop the shooter.

Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

No, you're an idiot for thinking that one of the victims couldn't have stopped the rampage had they been armed. A gun on your hip is effective. A gun stored away is not.
There are thousands upon thousands of videos available online PROVING MY POINT yet you in your infinite stupidity call it a myth.

No need to call names. You are not going to find thousands of videos on line showing armed civilians stopping mass shootings which is what we were talking about.

And the thing is?

This mass shooter followed the pattern of the others......as soon as someone started shooting back, or even approaching them with a gun....this guy stopped shooting people, and committed suicide.

This is the dynamic of mass public shooters.....when confronted by a good guy with a gun they do one of 3 things...

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

What about the guy that tried to get his gun out of the car and got shot? You're forgetting Option 4. First thing that happened in the Pulse nightclub shooting, too. First person shot was the armed bouncer at the door who tried to stop the shooter.

Wrong....at the Pulse night club shooting the one armed guard, an off duty police officer ran away to get help....leaving the scene.

If you watch the documentary series "Active Shooter" on Stars , or maybe Showtime, they talk to actual survivors who were in the club during the entire attack.......and from that testimony you can see dozens of points where an armed citizen could have shot the attacker......he even had people in the bathroom stalls, to his back, and he put down the gun to wash his face...he didn't kill them, and left them alone...also, there were wounded in the main area who watched him kill other wounded.....had they had guns they could have easily shot him...

You don't know what you are talking about.

A gun in the car when the shooter is right on top of you does you no good....and I gave you the research that shows that armed citizens are 94% effective against mass shooters when they have their legal guns with them....

Again...mass public shooters are not there for a gun fight.....once they are confronted with an armed citizen or cop, they surrender, commit suicide, or run away.....

Thoughts and prayers.

See you guys for the next one. Probably in a few days at most.
I don't see the usual 2nd Amendment nutters around rationalising things. Is it possible they're at last feeling embarrassed?

Not possible. They're hyperventilating at the thought of Biden trying to implement some form of gun control.

Do we load up the thoughts and prayers trailer and send the truck to Indy?

No, you're an idiot for thinking that one of the victims couldn't have stopped the rampage had they been armed. A gun on your hip is effective. A gun stored away is not.
There are thousands upon thousands of videos available online PROVING MY POINT yet you in your infinite stupidity call it a myth.

No need to call names. You are not going to find thousands of videos on line showing armed civilians stopping mass shootings which is what we were talking about.

Do you know why? Because most public places are gun free zones because of people like you......they can't have their legal guns with them at the moment the attack starts...because of people like you.....

This attack was stopped, and the shooter stopped murdering people as soon as people with guns challenged him....he committed suicide.......

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.
Stop posting. You’re terribly uninformed.
Why - do I upset you by daring to suggest you have a gun problem?

Uninformed? And how have you come to that conclusion - I know more about the gun stats in the US than you will ever know.

Perhaps I embarrass you as it is a minority of people like you who support the 'every loon should have a gun' policy, that stops the majority of Americans from realising their wish to have similar gun control laws as we in the UK. through corrupt government.

Well, I'm not sorry and you will just have to put up with me - USMB rules!

We don't want anything you have in the UK.

Well you’ve already got two heirs to the Throne there. And another on the way.
Unlike you we do not think anyone is royal.

Almost sounds like it might have been in the parking lot. AR or worse.

WISH, another local station, quoted an employee at the warehouse, Jeremiah Miller, as saying that he had heard up to 10 shots after finishing his shift.
“This made me stand up and actually look out the entrance door, and I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Mr. Miller told the station. “I immediately ducked down and got scared and my friend’s mother, she came in and told us to get inside the car.”

Another victim, who is okay, was also shot in her car in the parking lot.
A staging area for family members who can't reach their loved ones working in the warehouse has been set up where they can go to await information. That reminds me of Sandy Hook. Not a great sign. Hope I'm wrong, hope he was a lousy shot
Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis
Obviously the witness didn't know what he was talking about.
What makes you say that? Yeah, I figured it wasn't a Tommy Gun, just a guy who didn't know much about guns, but the only thing I've heard so far is that it was a rifle. Have they gotten more specific?

A sub machine gun or an automatic rifle.

The witness doesn't know what he's talking about

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem
You are Five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.
You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

So what?

A 99.9997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun.

And you think you should be worried?

And you people say people who own guns live in fear.

And suicide isn't a crime it's a choice.

And in 2018 the suicide rate in the UK was 11.2 per 100000

In the US it was 14.2 per 100000 so you pulled that 60 times more likely to commit suicide stat out of your ass.

Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers.

I don't see the usual 2nd Amendment nutters around rationalising things. Is it possible they're at last feeling embarrassed?

Not possible. They're hyperventilating at the thought of Biden trying to implement some form of gun control.

No...we should end gun free zones.

Thosands of shootings are prevented, daily, by good guys with guns.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Odd that they aren't releasing his name---and the police don't know the motive yet----------

The formula for press coverage is this...

1) the longer it takes to release the photo and name, the more likely the shooter was a muslim, a minority, or a vocal democrat party member.

2) the longer it takes to release the weapon type, the more likely it isn't an AR-15 rifle.

I'm thinking it's because he has no criminal history--if his fingerprints were in the system, they'd know. Then they have to find next of kin, but last I heard, they hadn't even identified him.

He's a POC. That's why they haven't ID'ed him.

Thoughts and prayers.

Hell yea man, everyone should be strapped, that way no one gets any dirty looks or mean spirited jokes directed at them at work, cause if you go down that road, and I'm having a bad day, I might just say "Feeling Lucky Punk? Well, Are You?" :Boom2:

Thoughts and prayers.

Hell yea man, everyone should be strapped, that way no one gets any dirty looks or mean spirited jokes directed at them at work, cause if you go down that road, and I'm having a bad day, I might just say "Feeling Lucky Punk? Well, Are You?" :Boom2:

That's what the snowflakes want. Ain't it? Everyone to tip toe around their feelings? What better way to accomplish that objective?

And the thing is?

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

Wrong....at the Pulse night club shooting the one armed guard, an off duty police officer ran away to get help....leaving the scene.

If you watch the documentary series "Active Shooter" on Stars , or maybe Showtime, they talk to actual survivors who were in the club during the entire attack.......and from that testimony you can see dozens of points where an armed citizen could have shot the attacker......he even had people in the bathroom stalls, to his back, and he put down the gun to wash his face...he didn't kill them, and left them alone...also, there were wounded in the main area who watched him kill other wounded.....had they had guns they could have easily shot him...

You don't know what you are talking about.

A gun in the car when the shooter is right on top of you does you no good....and I gave you the research that shows that armed citizens are 94% effective against mass shooters when they have their legal guns with them....

Again...mass public shooters are not there for a gun fight.....once they are confronted with an armed citizen or cop, they surrender, commit suicide, or run away.....

You are right about Pulse. My apologies. I disremembered it wrong!

Never have seen a gun walk up to people and start shooting.

So it's the person, and not the gun, who is the problem?

So why do we not prevent these people from having guns?
Lefties don't actually care about why people get shot, they are only interested in infringing on the second amendment. Going after shooters would only reduce mass shootings, which doesn't do anything to infringe on the second amendment.

Forum List

Back