Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What about the mass shootings before he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control?

He campaigned on them, and stated bob o'rourke, "we will go house to house to take them," was going to lead the effort.

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.

You pull that out of your ass...while the truth, reality and actual experience shows you are wrong...

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

Thus the headline of our report that Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events.

In the 2 incidents at which the armed citizen “failed” to stop or slow the active shooter, one is the previously mentioned incident with hunters. The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack. He neglected to identify the one that shot him in the back while he was trying to ambush the other perpetrator.

We also decided to look at the breakdown of events that took place in gun free zones and the relative death toll from events in gun free zones vs non-gun-free zones.

Of the 283 incidents in our data pool, we were unable to identify if the event took place in a gun-free zone in a large number (41%) of the events. Most of the events took place at a business, church, home, or other places at which as a rule of law it is not a gun free zone but potentially could have been declared one by the property owner. Without any information in the FBI study or any indication one way or the other from the news reports, we have indicated that event with a question mark.

If you look at all of the Active Shooter events (pie chart on the top) you see that for those which we have the information, almost twice as many took place in gun free zones than not; but realistically the vast majority of those for which we have no information (indicated as ?) are probably NOT gun free zones.

If you isolate just the events at which 8 or more people were killed the data paints a different picture (pie chart on the bottom). In these incidents, 77.8% took place in a gun-free zone suggesting that gun free zones lead to a higher death rate vs active shooter events in general

=====

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.

BREAKING: Man Opens Fire At Oklahoma Walmart, Confronted By Armed Citizen, Report Says

Two people were killed at a Walmart in Oklahoma by a man who opened fire in the parking lot on Monday before turning the weapon on himself after an armed citizen confronted him.
------

The assailant, who has not yet been identified, shot and killed a man and a woman in the parking lot and when he was “confronted by an armed citizen, he then turned the gun on himself,” The Daily Mail reported.

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?
You're full of crap.
The biggest mass shooting happened on June 12th 2016. Who was president then?
I guess you forgot the Orlando nightclub shooting. 50 people dead.
The greatest number of mass shootings happened in 2017 with over 160 dead.
You'd better recheck your facts.
The deadliest mass shooting was in Las Vegas in 2017

You'd better check your facts.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Copy cats are part of it. I don't have tv anymore. Are they turning it into a huge story?

If the democrat party press didn't make mass public shootings the Oscars of crime, then the copycats wouldn't be inspired ....... but pushing these shootings achieves their goals.....ratings, and gun control....

Reports are that multiple people have been shot at the Indianapolis FedEx Facility. This link will be updated automatically as the story unfolds.

IndyStar said:
Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

The FedEx IND hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members and is the second largest hub in the company's global network, a representative told the IndyStar in March.
More links:
/----/ A family member worked at Amazon warehouse in Illinois for a few months. He's in his later 30s and in good health. He said from the time he started to quitting time, he was jogging non-stop to fill orders. The pressure was intense and mistakes are not tolerated. It's no wonder people go postal. He finally quit and found a better-paying job.

Back in the 70s and 80s these things happened in the Post Office.....where that term was created.......

Suicide alone is a reason to curb the prevalence of guns on our society.

Attempted suicide with a gun is almost always successful

Not so by other means.

Mass shootings is another. They are so random and can affect anyone anywhere

Moron....guns are not a factor in suicide...just ask the Japanese, Chinese and South Koreans...where only criminals, cops and soldiers have guns.....

The Japanese kill themselves in massively higher numbers and they use household cleaning products, trains and tall buildings and bridges to do it...you idiot.

Fact Check, Gun Control and Suicide

There is no relation between suicide rate and gun ownership rates around the world.

According to the 2016 World Health Statistics report, (2) suicide rates in the four countries cited as having restrictive gun control laws have suicide rates that are comparable to that in the U. S.: Australia, 11.6, Canada, 11.4, France, 15.8, UK, 7.0, and USA 13.7 suicides/100,000. By comparison, Japan has among the highest suicide rates in the world, 23.1/100,000, but gun ownership is extremely rare, 0.6 guns/100 people.
Suicide is a mental health issue. If guns are not available other means are used. Poisoning, in fact, is the most common method of suicide for U. S. females according to the Washington Post (34 % of suicides), and suffocation the second most common method for males (27%).
Secondly, gun ownership rates in France and Canada are not low, as is implied in the Post article. The rate of gun ownership in the U. S. is indeed high at 88.8 guns/100 residents, but gun ownership rates are also among the world’s highest in the other countries cited. Gun ownership rates in these countries are are as follows: Australia, 15, Canada, 30.8, France, 31.2, and UK 6.2 per 100 residents. (3,4) Gun ownership rates in Saudia Arabia are comparable to that in Canada and France, with 37.8 guns per 100 Saudi residents, yet the lowest suicide rate in the world is in Saudia Arabia (0.3 suicides per 100,000).
Third, recent statistics in the state of Florida show that nearly one third of the guns used in suicides are obtained illegally, putting these firearm deaths beyond control through gun laws.(5)
Fourth, the primary factors affecting suicide rates are personal stresses, cultural, economic, religious factors and demographics. According to the WHO statistics, the highest rates of suicide in the world are in the Republic of Korea, with 36.8 suicides per 100,000, but India, Japan, Russia, and Hungary all have rates above 20 per 100,000; roughly twice as high as the U.S. and the four countries that are the basis for the Post’s calculation that gun control would reduce U.S. suicide rates by 20 to 38 percent. Lebanon, Oman, and Iraq all have suicide rates below 1.1 per 100,000 people--less than 1/10 the suicide rate in the U. S., and Afghanistan, Algeria, Jamaica, Haiti, and Egypt have low suicide rates that are below 4 per 100,000 in contrast to 13.7 suicides/100,000 in the U. S.
========

Suicide rates: An overview

Methods of suicide vary by sex and age
Over the past ten years, the most common method of suicide in Canada has been hanging (44%), which includes strangulation and suffocation; followed by poisoning (25%) and firearm use (16%).
Males were most likely to commit suicide by hanging (46%) while females most often died by poisoning (42%) (Chart 2). Males (20%) were far more likely to use firearms than females (3%).

Not so by other means.

Yeah...stepping in front of a train is just as effective, as is jumping off of a building....you idiot.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
It is no wonder that you are " Proud to be hated by the mods " as claimed in your adolescent signature.
Prayers up for the victims and their families. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hands:
View attachment 480531View attachment 480532View attachment 480534

These people would likely be helped by thoughts and prayers....they also like their guns.........the woman in the last panel.....had she had a gun, she wouldn't have been robbed...

And, dipshit...what is to keep that guy from raping, torturing and murdering her...since she can't protect herself....?

These people like their guns...and saved lives with their guns...

What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, “We’re going.”

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driver’s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are “trigger happy” and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.
Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one person’s life for no reason except for pure evil – are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a “soft target.” My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.
===============
LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."
======

Mother Shoots Intruder 'Multiple Times' to Save Baby - Breitbart

An Indianapolis mother shot a man “multiple times” after he allegedly broke into the home through the window in the baby’s room.

According to CBS 4, family members said that around noon on March 24, the woman “heard the window get busted and she called her husband and said I think somebody’s breaking in the house.”

She grabbed her pistol and ran toward the sound of breaking glass, only to be confronted by the alleged intruder who shot at her, but missed.

The mother then opened fire and struck the suspect “multiple times.” He was transported to a hospital for treatment.

In addition to being armed, a 911 dispatcher said the suspect was “carrying zip ties and a walkie-talkie.”
======
CCW IN ACTION: Armed 22-Year-Old Woman Stops Three Men Attempting To Rob Her In Store Parking Lot – Concealed Nation

OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA — A concealed carrier successfully thwarted the efforts of three men to rob her late at night outside a Dollar Tree. According to police reports from the scene, the woman was exiting the Dollar Tree and heading to her car when she was approached by a man and asked to walk with him. When she refused, he point-blank told her he was going to rob her of her purse.

At this point, according to KOCO, she was presented by two other men backing up the first. She withdrew her concealed carry pistol from her purse and threatened to use it to protect herself. All three men quickly exited and fled the scene.
===========
Woman Scares off Assailant With Stick. Just Kidding, it was a gun.

Just before 7pm on Wednesday night, a 29 year-old woman had gathered up her dog and headed outside to… well, to let her dog do what dogs do.

Upon her first step outside her Minot, North Dakota home, she was hit solidly in the face with a blunt object, knocking her backward down the stairs and into her home.

Her assailant followed her into her home and started to approach her, but the woman had made it to a cabinet where she retrieved a handgun to protect herself and her home.

When confronted with the firearm, the violent intruder and would-be robber/rapist/murderer fled the scene.

The smart, independent, gun-owning woman did not require medical attention, most likely due to the fact that she was able to pull a weapon on her assailant to end the attack.
==============
DGU of the Day: Trotwood Ohio Woman Defeats Three Home Invaders - The Truth About Guns

Three men break into a home in Trotwood, Ohio. [Click here to watch the video.] They’re all armed. It is before 6 am, just three days after Christmas. One of the men is armed with a Tec-9 pistol. He enters last. The other two hold what appear to be conventional semi-auto pistols. They bypass two sleeping children to find the mother. The surveillance video shows the three following the mother after they pistol whipped her in the laundry room.

The man directly behind her has the Tec-9. Presumably holds her at gunpoint while the other two attempt to drag off a safe, in a room with two more children. While the two men are occupied with the safe, the woman breaks free from her captor, accesses a hidden pistol, and starts to fire.

All three run, but the Tec-9 gunman, Azikiwe Presley, is mortally wounded. His body is found 100 yards from the house. From wdtn.com:

“I got my gun and I started shooting and they ran,” the female caller told dispatchers. “They all three had guns, I’m confused … they must not have had bullets because after I pulled the trigger they just took off, instead of firing back. I don’t know if I hit one or not, I don’t see blood anywhere.”

In this case, the recipient of female dedication to protecting innocent life ran a hundred yards and died. It is not uncommon for a man who is fatally shot to run that far, even with a heart/lung shot. As he was likely the one holding the woman at gunpoint, and the closest, greatest, threat with the Tec-9, it is not surprising that he drew the lethal ticket. Whether through choice or happenstance, the mother made the right tactical decision.
=========
Concealed Carrier Holds Burglar At Gunpoint With Her FNX .45

CLEVELAND, TENNESSEE — A woman successfully subdued a would-be burglar outside her home using her FNX .45. The suspect, James Jeffrey Dunn, was allegedly trying to break in through her front door late at night. She got her handgun and confronted the burglar, according to WRCB. Once at the doorway, she yelled through the door for him to stay put and not move. Moments later, she confronted him head-on — handgun drawn and ready to go.

via WRCB

“I tried to order him to stay right where he was at and I pointed the gun at him and I came running off the porch and I came within 10 feet of him and he laid the bicycle down and he crumpled on top of the bicycle,” she says.

She held him at gunpoint until Cleveland Police arrived and arrested Dunn, 35, on charges of aggravated burglary, theft, and burglary of a motor vehicle. Police note that Dunn had an arrest sheet tallying over 40 charges — the most recent being only 6 hours prior to his attempted burglary of this concealed carrier.

“We went over this when we got my concealed carry permit, these types of scenarios. But I had already put that gun up and ever taken it out since, you know?” she says. “Maybe to go the range once.”

When we talk about the new generation of concealed carriers, let’s take a good long look at the realities these people are facing: hardened, career criminals unafraid to bust through the door or do damage to private property and persons. It’s a good thing this woman had the proper training she needed and the right equipment.
======

Armed South Carolina Woman Chases Off Daytime Home Invader - The Truth About Guns

When Ms. Reeves ran across Ralph Goss slithering around inside her home yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, she drew her firearm. Staring down that barrel was enough to change Goss’s mind about whatever it was he had planned.

“I’m one of those people that can go from zero to a hundred in 2.5 seconds and I’m not a nice person normally, but as soon as I got on the phone with the sheriff’s department he was out of sight. The severity of it hit me, and I was in hysterics. I was crying, I was scared, I was very shaken.”

Oconee County deputies tracked Goss down within hours of Ms. Reeves’ call. And surprise! He already had several outstanding warrants for his arrest.

===============

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
It is no wonder that you are " Proud to be hated by the mods " as claimed in your adolescent signature.
Prayers up for the victims and their families. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hands:
View attachment 480531View attachment 480532View attachment 480534

I am curious......what keeps this criminal from taking her purse........dragging her into an ally.....torturing and raping her.....then murdering her.....and he doesn't need a gun to do that, a knife or even his bare hands will do that...

She needs a gun to stop him...

Question...is it better that he rob, rape, torture and murder her....or that she have the option of having a gun to stop him?

Please...answer that question....

Here.........read this, again...

What I want you to know on Gun Violence Awareness Day | Fox News

I correctly listened to my instincts; I had a feeling that my life was in danger in that elevator and prepared myself mentally for what was potentially to come.

I ran to my car in an attempt to escape and, before I could even get my entire body in my car, I was tackled by my attacker.

This man quickly overpowered me, stabbed at me with a knife, clamped his hand over my mouth multiple times, and repeatedly tried forcing me in the passenger seat of my car while telling me, “We’re going.”

The entire time this was happening, a rusted, serrated knife was being stabbed towards my abdomen and held at my face.

I had been hit in the face, thrown over my driver’s side console, and had rips in my tights from his hands trying to force my legs up and over into the passenger seat.

There are some individuals that think gun owners are “trigger happy” and wanting to pull their weapons out at the first opportunity. There is nothing further from the truth.

The night I was attacked, I fought like hell for my life before reaching for my gun. I kicked, I screamed, I had all ten fingernails ripped off and bloodied from scratching and trying to fight my way out of a literal life and death situation.
Ultimately, I accessed my gun, shot my attacker multiple times, and saved my life. He will be spending years in prison for what he did to me.

Using a gun in self-protection is not a decision one makes lightly; in fact, I never dreamed that I would be forced into a situation where I would have to do so. However, I also never imagined such evil existing in the world so that I would be powerless, wounded, on my back and unable to physically force my attacker off of me.

I owned a gun and had been trained on how to use it. I know how to safely carry and that a gun is a serious and significant weapon; it is not to be used carelessly. Naysayers and people with opposing opinions may try to undermine my situation with hypotheticals. I cannot answer these questions. All I can do is tell the facts of my story and the true account of how I saved my own life.

What I want you to know on Gun Awareness Day is that a gun in the hands of a potential victim is not improperly placed; it can be the only thing keeping her from being brutally raped and murdered.

Without my gun, I would not be alive today.

Guns are not the problem in America; men like my attacker -- who are willing to violently change one person’s life for no reason except for pure evil – are the problem.

Be safe at all times. Be aware of your surroundings. Trust your instincts. Always be able to protect yourself. Refuse to be a victim, and instead be a fighter and a survivor. Live to tell your tale and make a criminal regret the day he chose you as a “soft target.” My gun saved my life, and one could save yours too.
===============

LANCASTER, Ohio - It happened along a walking path in Lancaster.

Dinah Burns is licensed to carry a concealed gun, but she'd only recently started taking her weapon while walking her dog.

Based on what happened, it looks like she'll make a point of carrying from now on.

"I think if they'd gotten any closer, I probably would have fired,” said Burns.

It was Monday when Burns was on a footpath near Sanderson Elementary School.

"Two gentlemen came out of the woods, one holding a baseball bat, and said 'You're coming with us'."

The men weren't deterred by Dinah's dog Gracie.

"I said, 'Well, what do you want?,' and as I was saying that I reached in to my pocket and slipped my gun out, slipped the safety off as I pulled it out. As I was doing that the other gentleman came toward me and raised the baseball bat. And, I pointed the gun at them and said, 'I have this and I'm not afraid to use it.'"

The men took off and so far have eluded police. Dinah posted about the incident on Facebook to alert friends and neighbors, to criticism by some.

"Most of the males' opinion was, 'Why didn't you shoot them?'"

Easy to second-guess a decision made under pressure, based on her concealed carry training, and police agree.

"To get out of a situation, back out, get out of it as much as you can without having to discharge your firearm."

"I will say it's a good thing to go from a place of danger to a place of safety, however you get that done,” said Sgt. Matt Chambers, Lancaster Police.

"Very thankful that it turned out the way it did, and hope it doesn't happen again, but I will be prepared."

======

One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.
People like you are beyond stupid.

This is true. I don't want to see law-abiding citizens have their 2nd amendment rights taken away or minimized. But just because you own a gun and carry it doesn't mean these mass shootings end any differently. The answer isn't taking guns away, but it also isn't everyone carries a gun on their hip (or in their car).
It's only a mass shooting because NO ONE SHOT BACK

They've lost the tracking information for that guy one too many times.

I used to pull out of Fedex Indy all the time. They were actually really nice people and had my trailer ready to go when and where they said it would be available.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

Not in the top 50 nations in PER CAPITA deaths.
Developed world. You know, France, Germany, Scandanavia, Australia type places. Well done for beating Mexico and the narco states.
Germany? The same Germany that confiscated guns, then murdered 12 million+ people? That Germany?

Funny how you left out New Zealand...LMAO

If he'd had it on his person, he would have had a better chance.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Odd that they aren't releasing his name---and the police don't know the motive yet----------

The formula for press coverage is this...

1) the longer it takes to release the photo and name, the more likely the shooter was a muslim, a minority, or a vocal democrat party member.

2) the longer it takes to release the weapon type, the more likely it isn't an AR-15 rifle.

I'm thinking it's because he has no criminal history--if his fingerprints were in the system, they'd know. Then they have to find next of kin, but last I heard, they hadn't even identified him.

Not so by other means.

Yeah...stepping in front of a train is just as effective, as is jumping off of a building....you idiot.
Check the stats. It don’t happen. Know why? Because that gun is RIGHT THERE

For what? Telling what an eyewitness said? So sorry you don't like the reality.

Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

Not so by other means.

Check the stats. It don’t happen. Know why? Because that gun is RIGHT THERE

I showed you the international stats. You choose not to understand them....

Trains kill. Tall Buildings kill. House hold cleaning products kill. Plastic bags and rubber bands kill.

Probably not allowed. I read that employees have to go through a metal detector, so I'm guessing weapons aren't allowed at work.

And the thing is?

This mass shooter followed the pattern of the others......as soon as someone started shooting back, or even approaching them with a gun....this guy stopped shooting people, and committed suicide.

This is the dynamic of mass public shooters.....when confronted by a good guy with a gun they do one of 3 things...

1) commit suicide

2) immediately surrender

3) run away.......

But that only happens when someone arrives with a gun to stop them...

No, you're an idiot for thinking that one of the victims couldn't have stopped the rampage had they been armed. A gun on your hip is effective. A gun stored away is not.
There are thousands upon thousands of videos available online PROVING MY POINT yet you in your infinite stupidity call it a myth.

Forum List

Back