Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

Not in the top 50 nations in PER CAPITA deaths.
Developed world. You know, France, Germany, Scandanavia, Australia type places. Well done for beating Mexico and the narco states.

What I posted is true, that you can't change:

Not in the top 50 nations in PER CAPITA deaths.

America possibly has as many firearms as the rest of the world COMBINED!

Yet not in the top 50.......

Reports are that multiple people have been shot at the Indianapolis FedEx Facility. This link will be updated automatically as the story unfolds.

IndyStar said:
Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

The FedEx IND hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members and is the second largest hub in the company's global network, a representative told the IndyStar in March.
More links:
/----/ A family member worked at Amazon warehouse in Illinois for a few months. He's in his later 30s and in good health. He said from the time he started to quitting time, he was jogging non-stop to fill orders. The pressure was intense and mistakes are not tolerated. It's no wonder people go postal. He finally quit and found a better-paying job.

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?
What a stupid thread .

Clearly the problem is GUNS
Clearly.

:laughing0301:

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.

You have a 99.9997% chance of not being murdered by a person using a gun.

If that's not safe enough for you then you have a problem
You are Five times more likely to be murdered in the US than in the UK.
You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.

You are Sixty times more likely to commit suicide in the US (simply because of the prevalence of handguns) than in the UK. Each time guns were restricted, by new laws in the UK it was noticed that the suicide rate also fell.
40,000 deaths in the US per annum through guns puts her on par with third-world countries. Up till March 2021 11,000 gun deaths despite the lockdowns.
Contrary to zguys fantasies about guns saving lives stopping unknown criminal attacks.
The majority of shootings are by family, friends, and people known to the victim. Typical is the shooting and death of Marvin Gaye by his father a preacher.

You’ve nothing to worry about then, have you?

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

We have more people than any other developed country, so of course we have more.

You need to realize that the only person responsible for a crime is the one that commits the crime.

You do not curb the rights of people who do not commit crimes.
Exactly. We don't blame the alcohol for the drunk driver, and we don't blame the car for the reckless accident.

The world isn't made by Nerf.

Millions of Americans own guns.

Millions of Americans drink alcohol.

Millions of Americans drive.

Of those millions, a few are going to abuse their freedom...and people are going to die due to that abuse. It's a sad fact.

But...are you going to take the alcohol away from the millions who use it responsibly?

Or the cars?

Then why does the left fixate on removing the Constitutionally protected freedoms of millions of Americans due to the actions of .000001 percent of gun owners?

Hypothetically...let's say this guy or gal didn't have a gun...and instead ran through the crowd of employees with his vehicle during shift change and killed eight while wounding others...(and this isn't far fetched...I've worked Fed-ex facilities and watched shift changes)...would ANYONE be saying "we need to look at cars"?

Of course not...that would be ridiculous.

So...why guns?

My thought? It's individualism vs collectivism. On the right are the individualist...one must either take responsibility for their own safety and security...or leave it to someone they trust less than themselves.

On the left, the government will protect me, or the police...and these regular citizens cannot be trusted with that kind of power. See, look...this guy did a bad thing so everyone must pay for that individuals crime by losing their constitutionally protected rights so the collectivist can have the illusion of safety from a danger that is literally significantly more rare than being struck by lightning. Makes no sense.

I'm shocked!

Politicians should stop letting violent scum go free all the time. Or better yet send them all to that fag filled prison continent.

There oughta be zero gun deaths in the UK and the crime rate oughta be going down. Right?

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

But again.....I see morons don't understand how the economy works

No, a stimulus is just like taking heroin. You get an instant high then you crash and burn.

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

But again.....I see morons don't understand how the economy works
hahhahahahahahahahahahah
goddamn!! then why don't we just give everyone 5000$ every month???!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

We have more people than any other developed country, so of course we have more.
Per capita your argument fails miserably

Per capita your argument fails miserably

He was referring to total deaths, not per capita deaths.

It is no wonder that you are " Proud to be hated by the mods " as claimed in your adolescent signature.
Prayers up for the victims and their families. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hands:
7hJlhwh.jpg
DOWWKQVW4AADvQ6.jpg
DOWWKQMXcAAoIvs.jpg

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Copy cats are part of it. I don't have tv anymore. Are they turning it into a huge story?
They're trying.
Every night somebody gets shot here in Nashville....but these stories aren't focused on by the corporate owned media without somebody wanting them to be covered.

If they wanted to end black on black violence in Chicago they would focus on it and it would become the only thing politicians would be talking about. But because they want the crime and the gun violence.....they ignore it. If they want a series of mass-shootings all they need is one....and they spread it all over the headlines for weeks. Eventually it becomes a frequent occurrence.
Democrats, with the help of the CIA, make sure that drugs come over the border from Mexico and are sold on the streets in high crime areas. Whenever you have alot of drug activity you have the crime that goes with it. They're making sure that blacks are hopped up on something, be it booze or drugs, and they make sure they have the guns they need. The rest is pretty much a given.

Suicide alone is a reason to curb the prevalence of guns on our society.

Attempted suicide with a gun is almost always successful

Not so by other means.

Mass shootings is another. They are so random and can affect anyone anywhere

My ex-wife works there. But she works the day shift.
This is a little odd that 20 hours after the shooting, the shooters identity has not been released.
The looney leftist press have to wait until his Majesty Biden gets his marching orders from the self-proclaimed most powerful woman in the world, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, to send him a royal memo complete with cheater speech sheet on what to say and when to say it (no separation of powers there) or else she will have him deposed as a mentally unfit for President victim, and she's waiting on Hillbillary Clinton's war room plan to turn every word into a soundbite on why she, not Kamala should be launched into the Oval Office to rule for the remainder of the term and with the help of the Dominion vote fixing machines, forever. Meh.

Forum List

Back