Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up

Imagine had one of the 8 had a legal gun on their hip...
One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.

Like???

View attachment 480499
Biden is divisive, authoritarian and lacks transparency and accountability.
He had ONE press conference in 80 days.
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
I named policies....instead of addressing the policies....you talk about your fragile ass feelings??

And his stimulus checks were larger than Trump's stimulus checks....even tho TRUMP HAD ZERO TO DO with the bill that advocated for DIRECT STIMULUS to working families....

So again....how is Biden divisive?? Did Biden threaten to withhold stimulus from "Red States" like Trump did with "Blue states"??
yes--his policies are destroying the US--fast......he's fkd up the US in only MONTHS
Like??

You still haven't name one.....

Every policy I listed has overwhelming approval from Americans...

Just simply saying "Biden bad" isn't an argument

Remember when you goofy muthafuckas would say "Trump bad" to mock people who were anti-Trump?? Even tho those people were able to address POLICY WISE why they were bad?
I'll tell you the biggest and most dangerous one.
Teaching an enitre generation of young people Critical Race Theory, which basically tells kids that whites are evil and responsible for all the shitty days in your life.
Creating an entire generation of sucker punchers and mass shooters.
That isn't what is being taught to children....but I expect reactionary cucks to lie about it....

Meanwhile....I know you morons opine for the days when children were LITERALLY BEING TAUGHT to hate their own skin....
View attachment 480518

Everything with you conservatives is self projection.....
Here is the textbook definition of Critical Race theory.
That "the institutions of the USA are inheritantly racist."
That's what Biden is teaching angry teenagers in the school curriculum.
Institutions of the United States WERE inherently racist.....and thru time those institutions became less racist.....this is just a simple fact.....

The process and fight to make reforms to those institutions have been fought every step of the way by who?? Conservatives....

Now simply addressing the true origins of how this country was founded is what you call the most dangerous thing in this country?

FOH
that's right --ahhahahahhahah you fked up!!! it is LESS racist--but they are teaching whites/etc ARE racist
AND--AND--blacks are MORE racist than whites --blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites...MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
.....they should be teaching about black racism
Yes, it is less racist........why do you act that is a "gotcha" moment??

Why do you think these people are seen as heroes?

M_008.mlk1122413 (3).jpg

Because they sacrificed their blood, freedom and life to make this country better......one of the byproducts of that was making it less socially acceptable to be OVERTLY RACIST -- (something you dic suckers whine about til this day)...

and the successes these people had were so significant that it changed the way conservatives had to operate....but I will let Lee Atwater sum it up for me....

R_00.rac008 (73).jpg

Like???

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?
popular!!!! hahahhahahahhahah dumbasses --just like the USSR and we know how that turned up
Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA

One in the parking lot dove into his car to get his, and was shot by the shooter, according to a witness. I do wish you folks would stop pushing that fiction. In the real world, it doesn't pan out.

This is true. I don't want to see law-abiding citizens have their 2nd amendment rights taken away or minimized. But just because you own a gun and carry it doesn't mean these mass shootings end any differently. The answer isn't taking guns away, but it also isn't everyone carries a gun on their hip (or in their car).

Like???

View attachment 480499

Yes, I feel the masses should have gotten a larger stimulus like the one progressives ORIGINALLY proposed...that conservatives OPPOSED....

Now I am willing to bet you didn't bat an eye when Trump gave billionaires a massive tax cut while giving the masses crumbs huh?? A massive tax cut that was so unpopular that your cult leader had to lie about an additional middle class tax cut that never came....

You know its bad when Trumpers are forced to rewrite history already before the dust has even settled on their cult leader's term
Im sorry what the fuck makes you think that you are entitled to the money that I pay into for taxes?

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?

Never. Because we aren't a unified nation. We don't like each other very much.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Odd that they aren't releasing his name---and the police don't know the motive yet----------
They say they don't know yet who he is. Has that been updated?

This is true. I don't want to see law-abiding citizens have their 2nd amendment rights taken away or minimized. But just because you own a gun and carry it doesn't mean these mass shootings end any differently. The answer isn't taking guns away, but it also isn't everyone carries a gun on their hip (or in their car).
Why isn't that the answer??

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Copy cats are part of it. I don't have tv anymore. Are they turning it into a huge story?

Like???

View attachment 480499

Yes, I feel the masses should have gotten a larger stimulus like the one progressives ORIGINALLY proposed...that conservatives OPPOSED....

Now I am willing to bet you didn't bat an eye when Trump gave billionaires a massive tax cut while giving the masses crumbs huh?? A massive tax cut that was so unpopular that your cult leader had to lie about an additional middle class tax cut that never came....

You know its bad when Trumpers are forced to rewrite history already before the dust has even settled on their cult leader's term
Im sorry what the fuck makes you think that you are entitled to the money that I pay into for taxes?
Oh, you don't understand how taxes work??

No wonder you sound so stupid....

Like???

View attachment 480499

Show me how targeted stimulus checks to working and middle class Americans results in us ending up like the USSR?

100% of that stimulus money goes back into the economy and spurs economic growth which is backed up BY THE DATA.....which is why morons like you gotta resort to saying stupid shit instead of addressing THE DATA
it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?

Joe Biden's party is talking about taking away 2nd amendment rights and defunding police. Whether you like it or not, whenever something like this happens unfortunately it is political. No need to run from it. If you agree with Biden's stance on gun control then own it.
Several states are already ramping up with a huge gun shaped cactus to shove in the feds asses.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Are they turning it into a huge story?
When don't they?

Like???

View attachment 480499

it's temporary and immoral. The stimulus money is spent on things like Nikes making Nike and footlocker shareholders happy and richer eventually. In a year, most of the shoes are worn out and the US is saddle with trillions in debt that they have to raise taxes on to pay just the interest. Then you have the whole inflationary thing------with the stimulus money--everyone has raised prices so even once the stimulus is spent---and the idiots who spend every dime will be broke again, prices for everything will still be up making it harder for them next year.

I'm middle class---I don't get a stimulus--I just get to pay taxes and pay more for basics-------and yes, I am still saving money instead of spending because that is what smart people do.

this buying votes for stimulus is how Venzuelas are created baby-----------------eventually the musical chair game will stop.

The stimulus is spent on things that create a multiplier effect on the economy....if someone spends their stimulus on Nike or buying a plane ticket, or going to a restaurant...or to buy a gun, that is their right.......that money still goes back into the economy......which is what a stimulus is meant to do.....

But again.....I see morons don't understand how the economy works

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What an idiotic argument. The biggest mass shooting in US history occurred under Trump. The greatest number of mass shooting in the USA occurred in 2018. Guess who was president?
but bidens only been there a few months,, at this rate he is bond to make trump look like an noboby,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back