Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

..Biden fking up the US in so many ways
Like???

For issuing out too many vaccines a day??

For raising the child tax credit??

For sending out 1400 stimulus checks??

Did the mass shooter post this photo online before he did the mass shooting??

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.
So did Trump, whoop-de-doo...

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.
Keep moving those goal posts.....

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

The Democrats blamed Trump for mass shootings, isn’t turn about fair-play? It was stupid when Dems did it, can we agree it is stupid now?
They blamed mass shootings on Trump when the mass shooter EXPLICITLY cites Trump and his talking points as their motivation....

Again I ask....did any mass shooters leave photos like this illustrating their Biden worship before pulling off a mass shooting??

View attachment 480517

You can play the game with some but not me, I don’t take any mass shooter as mentally sane or have any rational thought. All sorts of reasons why people do what they do. Those shootings would have happened whether Trump had won or Clinton had won. Same as the ones that have happened since Biden was elected. Hey, but if it makes you warm and cozy at night, then believe in the tooth fairy for all I care.

Yet ANOTHER shooting since Joe Biden took office.

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Odd that they aren't releasing his name---and the police don't know the motive yet----------
Oh.

Would his identity make the people less dead?

Anyone except a butt reaming asshole knows the issue is mental health, not guns themselves.

That bitch in Reseda killed her kids with a knife.

There are 400 million guns in America. If guns were the issue, there would be mass shooting every 10 seconds.
The homicide rate per capita in the U.S is actually similar to Argentina.
Had it not had mass immigration and black culture, it would probably be similar to Australia.

I keep going back to the fact that Mexico has among the strictest guns laws on the planet....yet among the most violent with gun murders.

Crickets from the left on that point because they have no answer.

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT EQUAL NO GUN VIOLENCE,

This is simply the communists trying to disarm the public.

Stop trying to use logic on the dishonest left. Gun control isn't about reducing gun violence which is why they don't care that criminals ignore their gun control laws.

Like???

View attachment 480499
Biden is divisive, authoritarian and lacks transparency and accountability.
He had ONE press conference in 80 days.
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
I named policies....instead of addressing the policies....you talk about your fragile ass feelings??

And his stimulus checks were larger than Trump's stimulus checks....even tho TRUMP HAD ZERO TO DO with the bill that advocated for DIRECT STIMULUS to working families....

So again....how is Biden divisive?? Did Biden threaten to withhold stimulus from "Red States" like Trump did with "Blue states"??
yes--his policies are destroying the US--fast......he's fkd up the US in only MONTHS
Like??

You still haven't name one.....

Every policy I listed has overwhelming approval from Americans...

Just simply saying "Biden bad" isn't an argument

Remember when you goofy muthafuckas would say "Trump bad" to mock people who were anti-Trump?? Even tho those people were able to address POLICY WISE why they were bad?
I'll tell you the biggest and most dangerous one.
Teaching an enitre generation of young people Critical Race Theory, which basically tells kids that whites are evil and responsible for all the shitty days in your life.
Creating an entire generation of sucker punchers and mass shooters.
That isn't what is being taught to children....but I expect reactionary cucks to lie about it....

Meanwhile....I know you morons opine for the days when children were LITERALLY BEING TAUGHT to hate their own skin....
View attachment 480518

Everything with you conservatives is self projection.....
Here is the textbook definition of Critical Race theory.
That "the institutions of the USA are inheritantly racist."
That's what Biden is teaching angry teenagers in the school curriculum.

Like???

View attachment 480499
Any other President would be on the steps of the Whitehouse today offering condolences to the victims.
His stimulus cheque (less than 4 dollars a day for the duration of the Chinese flu) won't have any impact on peoples lives.
I named policies....instead of addressing the policies....you talk about your fragile ass feelings??

And his stimulus checks were larger than Trump's stimulus checks....even tho TRUMP HAD ZERO TO DO with the bill that advocated for DIRECT STIMULUS to working families....

So again....how is Biden divisive?? Did Biden threaten to withhold stimulus from "Red States" like Trump did with "Blue states"??
yes--his policies are destroying the US--fast......he's fkd up the US in only MONTHS
Like??

Remember when you goofy muthafuckas would say "Trump bad" to mock people who were anti-Trump?? Even tho those people were able to address POLICY WISE why they were bad?
Teaching an enitre generation of young people Critical Race Theory, which basically tells kids that whites are evil and responsible for all the shitty days in your life.
That isn't what is being taught to children....but I expect reactionary cucks to lie about it....

Meanwhile....I know you morons opine for the days when children were LITERALLY BEING TAUGHT to hate their own skin....
View attachment 480518

yes--it IS being taught to kids--especially black parents teaching their kids to HATE whitey
links in this thread:

The shooting has been classified as a "mass casualty" incident, according to police.

Indianapolis police said at least 8 people were shot and killed at a FedEx facility near the airport Thursday night and 'multiple' others have injuries.

The alleged shooter also died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson Genae Cook said during an early morning news conference.

Amazing isn't it? Dementia Joe begins talking about "gun control" and, as if right on cue, mass shootings begin..........almost like these nut-jobs are brainwashed and set to "woke" right on cue......I don't know, just a thought..

But in this day and age, who knows????:oops:

Another day in America. Ho Hum. Buy more guns. - NRA

Do you accumulate mass shooting data during each president?

It's worth mentioning these mass shootings are happening during Biden's presidency since he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control. Will he go even further?
What about the mass shootings before he announced a set of executive actions and legislative proposals on gun control?

Like???

View attachment 480499

Like??

View attachment 480518

Institutions of the United States WERE inherently racist.....and thru time those institutions became less racist.....this is just a simple fact.....

The process and fight to make reforms to those institutions have been fought every step of the way by who?? Conservatives....

Now simply addressing the true origins of how this country was founded is what you call the most dangerous thing in this country?

FOH

Another day in America. Ho Hum. Buy more guns. - NRA

Indeed. Damn those 68 million LAW ABIDING gun owners who have never used their guns in ANY crime....damn them.

Like???

View attachment 480499

Yes, Biden is responsible for a bill that gave over a trillion dollars to big business and appeased the masses with crumbs. I had forgotten that.

Except, I didn’t tout Trumps bill, as some great humanitarian aid. Biff is and pretending it is a god send to the masses.

I said Biden's COVID Relief package is widely popular....you whining like a bitch about it doesn't change the fact it is popular....

This is the reason why you morons resort to manufacturing fake outrage over dumb shit because you know you lose the policy debate every time
.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.

Don't look at my guns. They were not involved.

Perhaps if media would stop sensationalizing local events into national crises the crazy people who Democrats refuse to lock up would have less to live up to.

Yep....they turn these shootings into the Oscars of crime....these mental cases who do the shootings see how they are covered, then, when they plan on committing suicide, they follow the example and go to a public place.......

What people need to understand is that newspapers, when they existed....used to publish the suicide deaths of teenagers......then they stopped doing this because simply publishing the news inspired other teenagers to commit suicide. There is a copy cat dynamic that the press just encourages with their coverage. It also doesn't help that the democrat party press wants to splash these events across the country so they can push gun control...even though these are the rarest of rare events...more people die falling from ladders than die from mass public shootings each year.....
They need to stfu and understand that guns make you safer until you get shot .So safe, in fact, that the US leads the developed world in gun deaths. Its just common sense.

Not in the top 50 nations in PER CAPITA deaths.
Developed world. You know, France, Germany, Scandanavia, Australia type places. Well done for beating Mexico and the narco states.

Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.

I've already phoned all of my reps and senators to start removing gun laws. Too many of the current laws infringe and need to be thrown out.
Have fun at the OK corral that is America until some fruitcake takes you out.
Stop posting. You’re terribly uninformed.
Why - do I upset you by daring to suggest you have a gun problem?

Uninformed? And how have you come to that conclusion - I know more about the gun stats in the US than you will ever know.

Perhaps I embarrass you as it is a minority of people like you who support the 'every loon should have a gun' policy, that stops the majority of Americans from realising their wish to have similar gun control laws as we in the UK. through corrupt government.

Well, I'm not sorry and you will just have to put up with me - USMB rules!

We don't want anything you have in the UK.

Well you’ve already got two heirs to the Throne there. And another on the way.
Most of Northern Europe is heavily armed citizenry. Something always left out of the liberal narrative.

I'm shocked!
No not with the fact there has been another mass shooting but with people on this thread's reaction to it.
It's almost like total acceptance that this is and always will be the norm - like someone announced bread gone up a dollar.
We have of course the usual looney suggesting the answer is that everybody should walk around like Rambo
with at least an automatic rifle, handgun, and several belts of ammo thrown over each shoulder, schoolkids and Nunns included.

When the fuck are you going to take active measures to stop it?
It can’t be stopped , it’s impossible
I agree there is no answer. As a liberal I’m inclined to shout about gun control but in the end most of these shooters will find a gun.

I think we’ll need to go the way of El Salvador which means armedguards at every Wendy’s, school, and work place in America. Jobs jobs jobs I guess.
Again I'm shocked by your passive acceptance that change is not possible but one thing I don't understand is why the victim's families haven't sued the gun manufacturers.
Provided you can get it on camera you yanks seem to sue for the slightest thing - if someone gives you a dirty look they are in court. America is known as the land of Lawsuits. So if the families had sued, the gun manufacturers would after all the victims over all the decades have surely gone bust by now. So why didn't they?

I listened to a podcast by Michael Moore last week over the Denver mass shooting.
I was surprised that 73% of Americans don't even own a gun. And a large majority want far-reaching gun control laws. Although the Democrats now have a majority in the Senate they still can't get reforms through because as Moore says Republicans use the old filibuster trick of talking until the Bill runs out of time. Moore suggests that everybody needs to phone their senator's office and complain. Senators will only do something if they think they are going to lose votes. So you need to do that and get every member of the family to do the same. Even phone other state senators and pretend you live there and get all the family and friends doing the same.
Yes it appears gun confiscation and eliminating the people’s right to self defense is the natural progression of a tyrannical government and global ultra rich elite.
You yanks have a weird attitude to government.

The Government you have just elected is an extension of the people - they are your representatives chosen and given authority by you to make laws and only govern on your behalf. The Government ARE the people and vice versa!
Why do you right-wingers always assume you will have to defend yourself against yourself? What sort of law do you think they are going to pass that would entitle you to take up arms against well... yourselves?

As for self defence, what s.d. did the little 6yo tots at Sandy Hook have?

These mass shootings are down now to an almost weekly occurrence and are exclusive to the US as no other developed country has this same particular problem.
Why do you think that is?

Read this, and inform yourself.

Be that as it may, having a mass shooting a week is cause for consternation, wouldn't you agree? People out getting a loaf of bread, a massage, going to work, gunned down randomly en masse, weekly.

Like???

View attachment 480499

.....yes, it's widely popular to dumbasses like hitler was widely popular to dumbasses
!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahahah-OF course if you give [ waste ] $$$$$ to people the it will be popular---DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell us how conservative "austerity cuts" helps stimulate the economy in one of the worst economic crises in US history??

and why didn't Trump impose these austerity cuts instead of begging to put his name on a $1200 stimulus check?

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.

Thanks to 24/7 coverage of shootings.....the copy-cat parade is in full swing.
None of this would be happening without the media making it all happen.
Biden's fault.....not the media.....

Remember, this wouldn't have happened if Biden wasn't president

Like???

View attachment 480499

Like??

View attachment 480518

Institutions of the United States WERE inherently racist.....and thru time those institutions became less racist.....this is just a simple fact.....

The process and fight to make reforms to those institutions have been fought every step of the way by who?? Conservatives....

Now simply addressing the true origins of how this country was founded is what you call the most dangerous thing in this country?

FOH
that's right --ahhahahahhahah you fked up!!! it is LESS racist--but they are teaching whites/etc ARE racist
AND--AND--blacks are MORE racist than whites --blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites...MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
.....they should be teaching about black racism

Like???

View attachment 480499

Boy, your reasoning is way off, pointless and stupid. Trump’s was widely popular, didn’t make it a good bill, and the same with Biden’s. I thought both were badly written and should have concentrated on those that really needed the help. Said it then and said it now, you don’t have an issue with big business getting 98% of the Covid package, then that is on you. You seem to play the partisan dumb ass real well, more power to you on being a lemming to your party.

You and the nuts on the right created this mess. I just like watching and pointing the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back