Multiple Victims at Indianapolis FedEx Facility

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Reports are that multiple people have been shot at the Indianapolis FedEx Facility. This link will be updated automatically as the story unfolds.

IndyStar said:
Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

Indianapolis police are investigating after multiple people were shot at a FedEx facilityon the city's southwest side near Indianapolis International Airport.

Officers responding to 8951 Mirabel Road have "located multiple victims," a news release issued about 11:30 p.m. Thursday said. IMPD confirmed the site was home to the FedEx facility but could not immediately give information on the number of victims or the severity of injuries.

The FedEx IND hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members and is the second largest hub in the company's global network, a representative told the IndyStar in March.
More links:

Last edited:
Oh this is terrible...we need to take a look at guns. This pandemic has caused so much mental stress on people, goodness.
It is no wonder that you are " Proud to be hated by the mods " as claimed in your adolescent signature.
Prayers up for the victims and their families. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hands:

Multiple victims would have been saved if multiple defenders had multiple firearms with multiple cartridges of ammunition and if multiple policemen had been positioned at multiple locations at (or near) FedEx's multiple tasked facilities. In other words, if everyone had been armed to the teeth these multiple shootings never would have happened.

Last edited:
IndyStar said:
Police believe the shooter has died by suicide. Cook said officials do not believe there is an active threat to the community.
This is good news...on both counts. The shooter is dead. The active threat is gone.

My initial reaction here is to speculate that this was a jilted lover or jealous husband event....but I'll wait on updates to the true facts.

Last edited:
IndyStar said:
Police believe the shooter has died by suicide. Cook said officials do not believe there is an active threat to the community.
This is good news...on both counts. The shooter is dead. The active threat is gone.

My initial reaction here is to speculate that this was a jilted lover or jealous husband event....but I'll wait on updates to the true facts.
If you knew the name of the shooter that would be an indication of motivation.

Almost sounds like it might have been in the parking lot. AR or worse.

WISH, another local station, quoted an employee at the warehouse, Jeremiah Miller, as saying that he had heard up to 10 shots after finishing his shift.
“This made me stand up and actually look out the entrance door, and I saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle, and he was firing in the open,” Mr. Miller told the station. “I immediately ducked down and got scared and my friend’s mother, she came in and told us to get inside the car.”

Another victim, who is okay, was also shot in her car in the parking lot.
A staging area for family members who can't reach their loved ones working in the warehouse has been set up where they can go to await information. That reminds me of Sandy Hook. Not a great sign. Hope I'm wrong, hope he was a lousy shot
Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis Multiple Victims Are Reported in Shooting at FedEx Warehouse in Indianapolis

Why?
There's always a lady placing a man in that role. Always. That's how this sort of thing always goes down. The "girl gang" is chatting up the whole town to dump an unwanted boyfriend, and the guy can't do anything or go anywhere because the girls are talking so much shit about him all day long every day until he's dead and they can find a new victim.

Multiple victims would have been saved if multiple defenders had multiple firearms with multiple cartridges of ammunition and if multiple policemen had been positioned at multiple locations at (or near) FedEx's multiple tasked facilities. In other words, if everyone had been armed to the teeth these multiple shootings never would have happened.
Where did you get that dam BUG? Having rotten eyesight ,I thought it was real. (chuckle)

Where did you get that dam BUG? Having rotten eyesight ,I thought it was real. (chuckle)
They're fruiful and they multiply.

Why?
There's always a lady placing a man in that role. Always. That's how this sort of thing always goes down. The "girl gang" is chatting up the whole town to dump an unwanted boyfriend, and the guy can't do anything or go anywhere because the girls are talking so much shit about him all day long every day until he's dead and they can find a new victim.
Your insight "from the hip" is probably closer to the facts than any media bullshit we'll be hearing within the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reports are that multiple people have been shot at the Indianapolis FedEx Facility. This link will be updated automatically as the story unfolds.

IndyStar said:

The FedEx IND hub, which employs more than 4,500 team members and is the second largest hub in the company's global network, a representative told the IndyStar in March.
More links:
Sounds bad---they aren't notifying the victims families but telling the victims families to go to a hotel for chaplains and others to inform them of what is going on.

IndyStar said:

More links:
It's bad..sorry for the families of the innocent people.

8 reported dead so far---multiple wounded.

Forum List

Back