Multi-Talented Black Girl Wins the Scripps Spelling Bee

So I had already heard that she won the spelling bee but then I found out she did it after only 2 years of practicing. Then I found out she wasn't just a book worm. She also holds some Guinness world records in juggling. The young lady has handles. This is the type of well balanced activities I stressed in my own girls. Be smart. Play a sport and be legendarily multi talented while you're at it.

Super cool...role model...

Gotta love her confidence too. She was asked if there was anything she wasn't good at and she paused and then said she was good at everything she tried.

The fake last name is pretty funny though. Has she dabbled in oil painting yet? For an avant-garde concept and possible Guinness World Record, maybe take a basketball half dipped in paint and bounce it "in the paint" of a court for as long as possible without touching the paint. :afro:

Good for her. Talented girl.

So there's no systemic racism involved in holding this one back then?
Of course there is. She just overcame it like so many of us do.
Name one policy or law that proves the US has systemic racism.
Why should I do that for you? You act like I care if you believe systemic racism exists.
You are the one claiming it exists the burden of proof lies with you. It's sad as shit that some people in the Black community have been led to believe they can not make it in life (without the intervention of the Democratic Party) because white people are holding them back with policies and laws that don't even exist.
I have zero burdens in regard to proving anything to you. You can accept the reality or not. Makes me no nevermind. I am not here to debate that systemic racism exists. I am only here to talk about the effects and celebrate the people that overcome those obstacles placed in their way by whites like you with inferiority complexes.
Asslips is finding out that making up a claim is a hell of a lot easier than proving it.

The system includes a lot more than government policy, or law. For example:

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738
There's a ton of other charts as well, if you're interested, here:
Maybe someone can explain away some of the data points, but the trend as a whole, I think, is pretty conclusive.

It took me about thirty seconds to find that through Google.
Thats too complicated for someone that wishes they could prove there is no systemic racism going on to this day. I thought about it long ago and decided they were lost causes and of no importance to the reality I live with daily.
If I was born black, I wouldn't want to have even lived..................Being born a bastard ain't no way to live
I love being Black. We hit the genetic lotto. Brains and physical prowess.
Its super rare to come across a racist who actually believes in racial superiority, of course your low IQ has always gotten in the way of logic for you.

That is amazing. I'm going out on a limb saying she has a combination of unique talents and very supportive parents.
She has been described as perhaps the best female basketball player of all time. There are videos of her. She doesn't play basketball she does foot juggling with basketballs. She holds world records in foot juggling of four and six basketballs.

She seems to be a nice child of average intelligence who is being excessively praised.

Why should I do that for you? You act like I care if you believe systemic racism exists.
You are the one claiming it exists the burden of proof lies with you. It's sad as shit that some people in the Black community have been led to believe they can not make it in life (without the intervention of the Democratic Party) because white people are holding them back with policies and laws that don't even exist.
I have zero burdens in regard to proving anything to you. You can accept the reality or not. Makes me no nevermind. I am not here to debate that systemic racism exists. I am only here to talk about the effects and celebrate the people that overcome those obstacles placed in their way by whites like you with inferiority complexes.
Asslips is finding out that making up a claim is a hell of a lot easier than proving it.

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738
Maybe someone can explain away some of the data points, but the trend as a whole, I think, is pretty conclusive.

Thats too complicated for someone that wishes they could prove there is no systemic racism going on to this day. I thought about it long ago and decided they were lost causes and of no importance to the reality I live with daily.
If I was born black, I wouldn't want to have even lived..................Being born a bastard ain't no way to live
Its super rare to come across a racist who actually believes in racial superiority, of course your low IQ has always gotten in the way of logic for you.
Asslips...lolol

He taught me the slaves were rice growers in Africa and came here for it

This CRT is hard hittin...lol

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

Asslips...lolol

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

Asslips...lolol

Ok we had some rice gardens.What percent of rice was our national product?..lol

Rice from Asia is mentioned

All I know is black slave traders and african tribal chiefs made a fortune selling their own people to the white man. This would never have happened without blacks selling their own people.

My God how do you live and not even think about the main cause...Blacks selling Blacks.

I think sending a kid to a public school is worse than beating them with an electric cord

View attachment 510737

Or ...

View attachment 510738

Asslips...lolol

Ok we had some rice gardens.What percent of rice was our national product?..lol

Rice from Asia is mentioned

All I know is black slave traders and african tribal chiefs made a fortune selling their own people to the white man. This would never have happened without blacks selling their own people.

My God how do you live and not even think about the main cause...Blacks selling Blacks.

I think sending a kid to a public school is worse than beating them with an electric cord
He is too ashamed to admit that black people have always been the cause of black peoples problems, even slavery. ESPECIALLY slavery.

The thing is slavery has always existed in various forms around the world. American Blacks and who knows which is which since the Kabbalists in control of the control have let every shit hole Black enter the the USA and become citizens, but actual American Blacks have extreme butthurtness because Whitey owned their dumbasses, fed them, clothed them, housed them, taught them how to read and write and act in a civilized manner. Today's American Blacks strongly influenced by the Kabbalists, are intensely butthurt that Southerners were basically their saviors, as they await their Black Jesus to wipe out Whitey and make White females their sex slaves. Meanwhile Kabbalists in Jerusalem are mapping out their plan to remove Blacks and Whites so their fake ass Jewish messiah can feel comfortable saving them from the goyem.

So I had already heard that she won the spelling bee but then I found out she did it after only 2 years of practicing. Then I found out she wasn't just a book worm. She also holds some Guinness world records in juggling. The young lady has handles. This is the type of well balanced activities I stressed in my own girls. Be smart. Play a sport and be legendarily multi talented while you're at it.

Why did you have to mention she was black? What does that have to do with anything?

If she was white would you have said that in your headline? Would you have even posted it at all if she was?

Europhobic Colleges and Universities are already offering scholarships to Avant Garde. :laugh: My prediction it will be like when Princeton allowed the grotesquely unqualified Micheal Obama to attend. This kid is even uglier than Micheal. :dunno: But Micheal's thesis was about feeling alienated from White society and that Whites are responsible for the pain. No, being ugly as fuck, having no personality and denying that the White man created everything worth living for is what is causing the pain.

Quick follow up, what is a more fixable contest, an election result or a spelling bee? That is a tough one since both are fixable. I would say a spelling bee since the words can obviously be selected to accommodate the participant without any internet savvy. An election requires some tech expertise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back