Mueller's Lie and Fraud

I doubt you will find many that will disagree with Mueller not being up to something.
Those on the right were convinced that he was in it for either the recognition or to do as much damage as possible to Trump in the hopes of getting a democrat in his place.
The left was sure that he would find reasons to remove the republicans and put a democrat in as president. Once that did not happen they were convinced that he sold out. He ignored improprieties and covered up malfeasance. Because they are a cult that worships rumors they are convinced that there was and is something there.
Mueller is a lifelong Republican.
Yes and a heavy donor to Hillarys campaign and had only democrats on his team. we heard everyone of you telling us how he would be removing Trump and the rest from the White House because he was beyond reproach.
So once he failed to find the evidence you all cling to with such religious fervor he is now a partisan hack.

So really what is your point?
oh for Goodness sake! THAT IS A LIE!

Rod Rosenstein is a LIFELONG REPUBLICAN and has NEVER donated to a Democrat, ever! Nor a Republican!

Where do you get your lies from? You guys need to be more careful on y'all believing fake news!

Rosenstein is a registered Republican,[89][90] "but he has made no campaign donations to any political candidates, according to election records".[1]

I never said anything about rod. I don't expect a democrat to be able to read and understand but rod was never a part of Muellers team. If he had been there waould have been a serious problem with impropriety.

The Rob Rosenstein who not only supported Clinton but also attended Hillary Clinton's post election party? Oh, that Rob Rosenstein. I see.
So..........by the standard you have implied if say..........AG Barr were to support Trump that would mean he is inherently corrupt?

Mueller stands accused of a monstrous lie and scheme to defraud the American people.

With apologies to our leftist group here at USMB, the evidence trail shows that Mueller is apparently Deep State.

John Dowd, one of the lead lawyers who represented President Trump during Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion, said Tuesday that the special counsel engineered a perjury trap for Trump in the exact same way that James Comey’s FBI invented a trap for former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.​
“Mueller’s scheme was the same one captured in the (newly released) FBI set-up notes pertaining to Flynn. They knew they had nothing, but using their official power they created and perpetuated the facade of an investigation,” said Dowd. Gregg Jarrett: Trump attorney accuses Mueller of 'monstrous lie and scheme to defraud'
I'm appalled, but I think it is the truth. I always thought Mueller was on the up and up, but apparently the makeup Hillary put in place in the FBI Leadership were soiled by her political ambitions to be an Empress in this world. What say you?
She was never POTUS or the AG. You’re wrong again Stepford
One other thing. You have overlooked Hillary Clinton's possession of FBI files on her husband's rivals and political enemies/targets, not to mention her threat against Vince Foster in the morning of the day he died of what was propagandized as "a self-inflicted wound." Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented - WND
Ah, yes, Filegate. I can never remember if it was 700 or 900 FBI files the Clinton Crime Family somehow had their hands on.

Recall too early on as their slime settled into the White House the big hubbub over missing files from the Rose law firm in Little Rock, which formerly employed the Hildebeast and Web Hubbell, slick Willie’s Associate Attorney General who ended up doing a stretch in prison for fraud. Said files just couldn’t be found anywhere for the longest time. Until they were finally discovered hidden, er, stored away all that time right there in the Beast’s WH living quarters.

And something tells me, though I’m too lazy to check it out now, that the files coincidentally came to light at about the same time, instant, some statute of limitations lapsed?

His investigation was more of an establishment against the American people thing. It was also supported by many neocon traitors. In the end, the investigators were the establishment deep staters fighting to keep rigged government in place by falsely prosecuting anything associated with the true representative of the people
The most polite word that can be used to describe that pile of fictional, conspiratorial horseshit is propaganda.

Mueller stands accused of a monstrous lie and scheme to defraud the American people.

With apologies to our leftist group here at USMB, the evidence trail shows that Mueller is apparently Deep State.

John Dowd, one of the lead lawyers who represented President Trump during Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion, said Tuesday that the special counsel engineered a perjury trap for Trump in the exact same way that James Comey’s FBI invented a trap for former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.​
“Mueller’s scheme was the same one captured in the (newly released) FBI set-up notes pertaining to Flynn. They knew they had nothing, but using their official power they created and perpetuated the facade of an investigation,” said Dowd. Gregg Jarrett: Trump attorney accuses Mueller of 'monstrous lie and scheme to defraud'
I'm appalled, but I think it is the truth. I always thought Mueller was on the up and up, but apparently the makeup Hillary put in place in the FBI Leadership were soiled by her political ambitions to be an Empress in this world. What say you?
I agree. With one small correction. Mueller was a prop, a figure head. This was Andrew Weismann's show all the way.

Mueller helped Trump out immeasurably by adhering to a DOJ memo that prohibits indictment of a sitting president.

He determined that if he couldn’t indict and give Trump a forum ( opportunity in court ) to defend himself against charges, then he must refrain from suggesting that there was illegality.

That gave Trump and Barr all they needed to escape justice and be able to discredit the investigation.

You fucking morons can’t bring yourselves to thank him.

None of that is actually true.
Mueller held a short "presser" between hearing sessions that totally debunks you.

You are wrong.

Mueller helped Trump out immeasurably by adhering to a DOJ memo that prohibits indictment of a sitting president.

He determined that if he couldn’t indict and give Trump a forum ( opportunity in court ) to defend himself against charges, then he must refrain from suggesting that there was illegality.

That gave Trump and Barr all they needed to escape justice and be able to discredit the investigation.

You fucking morons can’t bring yourselves to thank him.

None of that is actually true.
Mueller held a short "presser" between hearing sessions that totally debunks you.

You are wrong.

Nope

As Director of the FBI Mueller was called before the FISA Court to explain approximately 12 FISA Court crimes committed by his FBI. Like Mueller recently did, after Rosenstein's & Comey's FBI FISA Court crimes were exposed, new FBI Director Wray promised the FISA Court this would 'never happen again'. Evidence now shows as Wray was promising them this he was simultaneously hiding documents / evidence of the FBI's crimes during Obama's failed coup attempt.

Mueller and Comey need to be indicted, Wray, at the least, should be fired and replaced by someone neutral and from outside the FBI, & the FISA Court should be dissolved.

As Director of the FBI Mueller was called before the FISA Court to explain approximately 12 FISA Court crimes committed by his FBI. Like Mueller recently did, after Rosenstein's & Comey's FBI FISA Court crimes were exposed, new FBI Director Wray promised the FISA Court this would 'never happen again'. Evidence now shows as Wray was promising them this he was simultaneously hiding documents / evidence of the FBI's crimes during Obama's failed coup attempt.

Mueller and Comey need to be indicted, Wray, at the least, should be fired and replaced by someone neutral and from outside the FBI, & the FISA Court should be dissolved.

The fact that Wray is still there is unbelievable and illustrates the power of the shadow Government.

Forum List

Back