Mueller, The Media, And Mendacity

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .
The demographic that showed up for the white power rally don’t watch CNN.

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

you libs continue to make fools of yourselves with this kind of crap.
Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. It’s disgusting that people can’t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.
Equality?
The murder rate between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1.
The Media always makes White on Black crimes a racial issue, but they never make Black on White crimes a racial issue.
The Left cultivates racial hate on purpose.
The Left makes Politics about race, because they are racist.
Crime is a fact of life.

I’m more concerned about the people that get away with crime in broad daylight.

"Crime is a fact of life."

Encouraging it is the Democrat way.

"Liberal prosecutors face backlash over lenient charges following civil unrest and looting"

Vandalism is a minor offense. Should aim higher.

Trump Oversees All-Time Low in White Collar Crime Enforcement

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. It’s disgusting that people can’t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.
Equality?
The Media always makes White on Black crimes a racial issue, but they never make Black on White crimes a racial issue.
Crime is a fact of life.

"Liberal prosecutors face backlash over lenient charges following civil unrest and looting"

Whose property is it, you dunce?

Equality?
Crime is a fact of life.

I wonder if you were the victim of BLM/Antifa vandalism and looting whether you would feel the same way?

Equality?
Crime is a fact of life.

I wonder if you were the victim of BLM/Antifa vandalism and looting whether you would feel the same way?

The important aspect of that fool's post is that it reveals that lawlessness is the coin of the realm under Democrats.

11. The NYTimes replaced one lie...Russia Collusion.....with another lie.....America is racist.

“It aims to reframe the country’s history, understanding 1619 as our true founding, and placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of the story we tell ourselves about who we are.”

Now, watch this:
1619 Project Creator Admits “It Is Not A History” But a Fight “to Control the National Narrative”

Critic: 1619 Project trying to have it both ways, “it’s presented as “history” when convenient, to give it credibility (as in the curriculum description) but deemed non-history when its lack of historical rigor has been challenged.”

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) thrust the New York Times‘ 1619 Project back into the spotlight when he threatened to defund schools that use it in the curriculum.

The discussion led creator Hannah Jones to admit the 1619 Project is not history, but a “work of journalism.”

The 1619 Project leads one to believe the founding of America happened in 1619 when the first slave ship arrived in Virginia. The introduction states: “No aspect of the country that would be formed here has been untouched by the years of slavery that followed.” The beginning explains:

The 1619 Project is an ongoing initiative from The New York Times Magazine that began in August 2019, the 400th anniversary of the beginning of American slavery. It aims to reframe the country’s history by placing the consequences of slavery and the contributions of black Americans at the very center of our national narrative.

…. her pet project is a work of fiction.

Even if Jones wanted the 1619 Project to be a “work in journalism” she chose the wrong term. Journalism, like history, should report the truth. Not your truth. Not alternative facts.” 1619 Project Creator Admits "It Is Not A History" But a Fight "to Control the National Narrative"

Just like the Mueller probe, and everything connected with the Democrat Party…..it is a fabrication….a lie.

12. . Would the Times default back to a reputable journal???

Nope.

“Baquet’s new editorial direction was going to be based on what he called, “The 1619 Project.” This project was previewed by Times editorial board member Mara Gay in the following words: “In the days and weeks to come, we will publish essays demonstrating that nearly everything that has made America exceptional grew out of slavery.” Watch: The Times Presents the #1619Project

“The 1619 Project is a malicious propaganda exercise designed to shore up the racist, anti-white, anti-American prejudices of the so- called progressive left. The Democrats’ use of the terms “white supremacist,” and “white nationalist” are particularly insidious slanders when directed at contemporary America and its president.

Trump has done more for African Americans than any of his immediate predecessors, including Barack Obama. Apart from innuendo and demonstrably false claims, there is no basis for calling Trump either a white nationalist or a white supremacist, and none for describing this nation that way. Trump’s “America First” theme and his “Make America Great Again” slogan capture the true nature of the political and cultural battle that divides America. It is a battle of American patriotism versus an anti-American globalism.

Democrats have long used baseless racial accusations as a weapon in presidential elections. But Democrat attacks on America as a “white supremacist nation” are new and signal deep, ominous divisions in the country. When the New York Times embraces the calumnies of the hate-America left, the ship of state has entered uncharted waters.

The loudest voice in the attacks belonged to “Squad” leader Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a particularly shallow but dedicated tribalist. Cortez dismissed the Electoral College as “a racist scam.”

Cortez’s tribal system only includes “people of color” who are allegedly “oppressed,” and their oppressors who are only white. Italians would not qualify as “of color” to Identity Politics zealots and would not therefore be on the Cortez radar. Neither would those minorities who vote Republican, or those whites who call themselves progressives—all of whom are on the voting rolls in battleground states. And, of course, if blacks did not vote as a racial bloc, many states with large black populations would become part of the battleground. The “racist scam” charge is Cortez’s own brand of racism—anti-white racism. It underscores the threat posed to the American system by a Democratic Party driven by identity politics and racial tribalism.”
Horowitz, “Blitz”

Democrats are still beating that dead horse, I pray durham will come out with something tangible very soon...but im tired of the waiting

I'm not optimistic about justice.

From one of my fav authors, James Lee Burke:

"...I knew a black man who had been a sergeant in Lt. William Calley’s platoon at My Lai. He had stood above the ditch at My Lai and machine-gunned children and women and old men while they begged for their lives. Years later the sergeant’s son died of a drug overdose in his front yard. The sergeant believed his son’s death was payback for the ditch at My Lai. He covered the walls of his home with pictures and news articles that detailed the atrocity he had participated in and relived his deeds at My Lai twenty-four hours a day. But the politicians who sent my friend the sergeant into that Third World village would never have to carry his burden, nor would any civil or military authority ever hold them accountable.

That’s the way it is. The right people seldom go down."

That was quite a history lesson to describe an investigation in 2020...alot of things happen in war and vietnam may be one of the worst. Atrocities happened on both sides and you had troops that were demoralized by the own fellow countrymen and women, they were denigrated for being ordered to a place most wished before god they had never seen and they were morose and suffered emotionally. The pressure was immense and we dont expect anyone to understand it. That doesnt excuse some of the things that happened but its an explanation of why they happened and how it could have been avoided.
Neocons like Bush, McCain..rip and most all of the never trumpers never saw a war they didnt want to get involved in...

Let's wait and see if the those plotters get their just due.

I dont deny they will not

Fields wasn't a dues pays white supremacist at all. Wasn't part of the group- he was watching CNN in his mum's basement.
White supremacy isn’t a country club. Fields has expressed white supremacy views since he was a teenager and was activated by Trump. His social media activity confirms he existed in this subculture.

I don’t know where you heard he was watching CNN. I suppose you have a source for that?

The only racism in this country is anti-White racism fostered by your masters, the Democrats.

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
BLM leader: we'll "burn" the system down if U.S. won't give us what we want

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

The Democrats tell the lies, and fools like you parrot it.

Having read this forum for more than 5 minutes, the racism is definitely coming from Trump supporters.

dude, facts are not racism, facts are facts.

You’ve never seen a Trump supporter say something racist here?

I’ve seen a lot of them call black people animals and other degrading, dehumanizing language applied to an entire race.

yes I have, I have also seen whites called all kinds of insulting names.

"the best way to eliminate racism is to stop talking about it all the time" Morgan Freeman

Ignoring racism does not alleviate it. It just allows you to pretend it does not exist.

So I guess that all the racism isn’t coming from the left, is it?

racism is a human trait. We all have it whether we admit it or not. It is normal for mammals who are similar to stay together and to avoid those who differ from them.

The problem is that today racism, or accusations or racism, is being used as a political weapon to divide us and make us fear and hate each other.

the democrats and the left is pushing it today in an attempt to garner black votes for Biden and Harris. The riots and destruction are not healing the divide, they are making it worse. MLK is turning over in his grave at what his great movement has become.

Sadly, in an election year everything is political, and politicians are the most crooked humans on earth.

Fields wasn't a dues pays white supremacist at all. Wasn't part of the group- he was watching CNN in his mum's basement.
White supremacy isn’t a country club. Fields has expressed white supremacy views since he was a teenager and was activated by Trump. His social media activity confirms he existed in this subculture.

I don’t know where you heard he was watching CNN. I suppose you have a source for that?

The only racism in this country is anti-White racism fostered by your masters, the Democrats.

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

Having read this forum for more than 5 minutes, the racism is definitely coming from Trump supporters.

I’ve seen a lot of them call black people animals and other degrading, dehumanizing language applied to an entire race.

"the best way to eliminate racism is to stop talking about it all the time" Morgan Freeman

Ignoring racism does not alleviate it. It just allows you to pretend it does not exist.

racism is a human trait. We all have it whether we admit it or not. It is normal for mammals who are similar to stay together and to avoid those who differ from them.

The problem is that today racism, or accusations or racism, is being used as a political weapon to divide us and make us fear and hate each other.

the democrats and the left is pushing it today in an attempt to garner black votes for Biden and Harris. The riots and destruction are not healing the divide, they are making it worse. MLK is turning over in his grave at what his great movement has become.

Sadly, in an election year everything is political, and politicians are the most crooked humans on earth.

Right. We need to stop using racism as a political weapon.

That way we can really focus more on accusations of being a communist to scare and divide the country just like the good old days!

backtojerusalem.com

That way we can really focus more on accusations of being a communist to scare and divide the country just like the good old days!

the groups currently supported by the democrat party are avowed communists and socialists. antifa, and BLM leaders have openly stated their communist beliefs and desires. I suggest that they all take a month vacation in Venezuela or North Korea to experience the wonders that communism creates for its subjects.

They are using accusations of racism to hide what they really stand for, the policies of Hitler, Mao, and Marx.

Those dictators did exactly what the dems are doing today, take away the guns, destroy religion, divide the population, demonize the rich, declare that the state will care for your every need.

geez, dude, study a little history before we repeat it.

backtojerusalem.com

the groups currently supported by the democrat party are avowed communists and socialists. antifa, and BLM leaders have openly stated their communist beliefs and desires. I suggest that they all take a month vacation in Venezuela or North Korea to experience the wonders that communism creates for its subjects.

They are using accusations of racism to hide what they really stand for, the policies of Hitler, Mao, and Marx.

Those dictators did exactly what the dems are doing today, take away the guns, destroy religion, divide the population, demonize the rich, declare that the state will care for your every need.

It’s sad that you can only win elections by scaring people with divisive lives.

This is the bullshit that’s weakening our country.

backtojerusalem.com

We agree on that. But I don't think you can acknowledge which side is doing it. so, lets discuss. when has a GOP supported group rioted, burned, or attacked innocent citizens? When has a GOP candidate supported racial division? Which party founded the KKK? Which party supports PP whose founder set out to "remove human weeds, negroes". Which party is running on a campaign of removing constitutional rights, opening our borders, removing police, allowing anarchy, and kowtowing to our enemies?

If you answer honestly, which I doubt, you will have to admit that the dems are the party that is destroying our country. and why? because they are scared shitless that Trump is going to expose their corruption in his second term.

backtojerusalem.com

Democrats have supported and encourage the protests that are providing cover for the violence and rioting happening in many cities. Why are democrats not calling out the protesting and saying that it is irresponsible and leading to people being killed, and that people who want to protest have a patriotic and personal responsibility to protect others? The MSM for the most part has remined silent about the violence coming out of the protests. Just compare MSM coverage over Charlottesville which was 1 weekend and lead to 1 death, to how they are covering the going on 3 months long nightly protests involving rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, shooting, and violence in multiple cities? The democrats and MSM are ignoring 100's of people being shot and many being murdered as a result of the protesting they support.

backtojerusalem.com

Democrats have supported and encourage the protests that are providing cover for the violence and rioting happening in many cities. Why are democrats not calling out the protesting and saying that it is irresponsible and leading to people being killed, and that people who want to protest have a patriotic and personal responsibility to protect others? The MSM for the most part has remined silent about the violence coming out of the protests. Just compare MSM coverage over Charlottesville which was 1 weekend and lead to 1 death, to how they are covering the going on 3 months long nightly protests involving rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, shooting, and violence in multiple cities? The democrats and MSM are ignoring 100's of people being shot and many being murdered as a result of the protesting they support.

answer: democrats are lying hypocrites

backtojerusalem.com

The cause of the protest is just. We need accountability for police.

The cause of Charlottesville was not just. It was a white supremacy rally.

backtojerusalem.com

We agree on that. But I don't think you can acknowledge which side is doing it. so, lets discuss. when has a GOP supported group rioted, burned, or attacked innocent citizens? When has a GOP candidate supported racial division? Which party founded the KKK? Which party supports PP whose founder set out to "remove human weeds, negroes". Which party is running on a campaign of removing constitutional rights, opening our borders, removing police, allowing anarchy, and kowtowing to our enemies?

If you answer honestly, which I doubt, you will have to admit that the dems are the party that is destroying our country. and why? because they are scared shitless that Trump is going to expose their corruption in his second term.

Of course both sides do it.

I don't accept lumping some individuals with everyone in a group. Some people at a protest against police violence became violent. That does not change whether the protest is justified.

FYI: Margaret Sanger never said what you suggest.

Your post is rather dishonest and you don't accurately portray what Democrats want. I can do the exact same dishonest thing to the GOP. Here it is:

What party is for unaccountable police? What party is for closed economies? What party is for using government to further corrupt gain? What party is for kicking the poor out onto the street and taking away healthcare from the vulnerable?

See, it's a stupid way of debating because it's not honest.

backtojerusalem.com

Of course both sides do it.

I don't accept lumping some individuals with everyone in a group. Some people at a protest against police violence became violent. That does not change whether the protest is justified.

FYI: Margaret Sanger never said what you suggest.

Your post is rather dishonest and you don't accurately portray what Democrats want. I can do the exact same dishonest thing to the GOP. Here it is:

What party is for unaccountable police? What party is for closed economies? What party is for using government to further corrupt gain? What party is for kicking the poor out onto the street and taking away healthcare from the vulnerable?

See, it's a stupid way of debating because it's not honest.

my post was accurate, like most libs and dems you are incapable of seeing the truth. Which party does antifa want in power? which party does China want in power? which party do Iran and russia want in power? which party do Soros and NWO want in power? answer honestly.

here is the bottom line: they are scared shitless that Trump is going to expose their corruption in his second term.

and Sanger did say exactly that. she considered negroes to be human weeds that she wanted exterminated. Are you aware that PP kills more black babies than any other race?

Forum List

Back