Mueller testifying and why the GOP has it all wrong.

From what I can see, and I did watch the testimony, there are many paid Shills in here. Some of responses that go after Mueller so hard are rather well put together. It's almost like it was put together by a team of professional Anti PR agents prior to the event. The only real question remains is, who is paying the Shills. Is it the Trump Organization or the Russian Organization. It's hard to tell. Then again, is there really much of a difference?

You think US message board has paid shills.

.....okay

So the Republicans must think that no way there is to be an investigation of the Potus, NEVER no matter what.

I ask how do you know someone is guilty of a crime if not investigated?? LOL

Anyone including the Potus.

He also said he didn't do the investigation to decide to indict just to give info to the AG, not knowing the AG would be working for the Potus and not the American people.
There was no crime

There was a crime, numerous obstructions, and is obstructing continuously, stopping the House investigation like he tried to impede the Mueller investigation.

Also just because conspiracy could not be proved without a doubt doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it did.

Conspiracy

The legal definition of conspiracy, which is a criminal charge, perhaps most closely mirrors the various definitions of collusion. The term is defined as "an agreement between two or more people to commit an act prohibited by law or to commit a lawful act by means prohibited by law." The underlying crime is not as important as the intent to commit a crime and acts taken to plan for the crime. For instance, you and your co-conspirators can be charged with conspiracy to rob a bank even if the robbery is never actually attempted.

And tramp has intent, also members of his campaign.

So the Republicans must think that no way there is to be an investigation of the Potus, NEVER no matter what.

He also said he didn't do the investigation to decide to indict just to give info to the AG, not knowing the AG would be working for the Potus and not the American people.
There was no crime

There was a crime, numerous obstructions, and is obstructing continuously, stopping the House investigation like he tried to impede the Mueller investigation.

Also just because conspiracy could not be proved without a doubt doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it did.

Conspiracy

The legal definition of conspiracy, which is a criminal charge, perhaps most closely mirrors the various definitions of collusion. The term is defined as "an agreement between two or more people to commit an act prohibited by law or to commit a lawful act by means prohibited by law." The underlying crime is not as important as the intent to commit a crime and acts taken to plan for the crime. For instance, you and your co-conspirators can be charged with conspiracy to rob a bank even if the robbery is never actually attempted.

Everyone Penny Jackboots doesn't think there were gas chambers in the Holocaust so her clarity in thinking is not exactly on point, you might say

There was no crime

Conspiracy

Everyone Penny Jackboots doesn't think there were gas chambers in the Holocaust so her clarity in thinking is not exactly on point, you might say

If you want to talk about WWII start a thread and give a link to me. You are very off topic. I won't report you this time but I will the next.

There was no crime

Conspiracy

If you want to talk about WWII start a thread and give a link to me. You are very off topic. I won't report you this time but I will the next.

You are talking about things that could be proven without a doubt. Gas chambers in the Holocaust are proven without a doubt Penny yet you are on record on this board not "believing" in them. This is not "off topic"--in fact it shows that you just believe what you want to believe, whatever your bigotry feels like believing, NOT what FACTS and EVIDENCE say.

There was no crime

Conspiracy

No crimes of collusion or obstruction were committed by Trump.

Forum List

Back