Mueller testifying and why the GOP has it all wrong.

giphy.gif

Because the Obstruction went on while the investigation of the Russian conspiracy went on.
(Nice Mueller didn't put them together, but follow the timeline)

also they the GOP can't make up their mind what started the report,

Was it the Steele report or the Papadopoulos finding out about trash on Clinton? It can't be both.

Also Mueller didn't know Barr would be working for the Potus, instead of the Constitution and the people of the US.

The GOP are so mean to Mueller and treat him like a traitor. Anything for their cult leader.

Mr. Barr is serving our nation as his President's Wing Man, as his predecessor Eric Holder described the job.

No one was "mean" to the Mule at all. They just realize that he is a weak man, who is way over his head, and signed up for a job he wasn't up to. The reality is that if Mueller was smart, he would have recused himself because of his past business disagreements with Trump as well as the fact that President Trump refused to hire him , figuring that Mueller was an incompetent.

So the Republicans must think that no way there is to be an investigation of the Potus, NEVER no matter what.

I ask how do you know someone is guilty of a crime if not investigated?? LOL

Anyone including the Potus.

He also said he didn't do the investigation to decide to indict just to give info to the AG, not knowing the AG would be working for the Potus and not the American people.

Sucks for you don't it? :206:

Because the Obstruction went on while the investigation of the Russian conspiracy went on.

Was it the Steele report or the Papadopoulos finding out about trash on Clinton? It can't be both.

Also Mueller didn't know Barr would be working for the Potus, instead of the Constitution and the people of the US.

The GOP are so mean to Mueller and treat him like a traitor. Anything for their cult leader.
I felt sorry for Mueller. He looked so lost. But I can see why Trump didn't give him the FBI.

"I can't comment on that"........It's over folks. Mueller looked weak and confused.

No, its just beginning.

giphy.gif

A lot more investigations coming his way. He has sued the Ways and Means committee, so Funny a Potus suing congress.

Not particularly that funny.

President Trump is concerned about all of the Presidential Harassment taking place in Congress. A lawsuit is the civilized way of doing things, although I guess he could do things the WWE way and clean house in a "no holds barred over the top battle royale"

Mueller: What page was that in which you are stating your premise?

Mueller: Could you repeat the question again, please?

Now, a few questions. On page 103 of Volume 2 of your report, when discussing the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, you referenced "the firm in that produced the Steele reporting." The name of that firm was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

ROBERT MUELLER, FORMER SPECIAL COUNSEL: And you're on page 103?

CHABOT: 103, that's correct, Volume 2. When you talk about the--the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?

MUELLER: I--I'm not familiar with--with that. I--could you--

CHABOT: --Let me just help you--

MUELLER: --Can you--

CHABOT: --It was. It's not--it's not a trick question or anything. It was Fusion GPS.
Now, Fusion GPS produced the opposition research document widely--widely known as the Steele dossier. And the owner of Fusion GPA was someone named Glenn Simpson. Are you familiar with that name?

MUELLER: This is outside my purview.

CHABOT: Okay. Glenn Simpson was never mentioned in the 448 page Mueller report, was he?

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

:auiqs.jpg:

So the Republicans must think that no way there is to be an investigation of the Potus, NEVER no matter what.

I ask how do you know someone is guilty of a crime if not investigated?? LOL

Anyone including the Potus.

He also said he didn't do the investigation to decide to indict just to give info to the AG, not knowing the AG would be working for the Potus and not the American people.
There was no crime

You and your merry band of Jackboots lost big yesterday Penny.

I'm enjoying that big today.

I felt sorry for Mueller. He looked so lost. But I can see why Trump didn't give him the FBI.

I feel sorry for him too....and then I remember he sent an army over to Roger Stone's house, along with CNN. Or he allowed his Deep State goons to do so. Then I don't feel sorry for him anymore.

"I can't comment on that"........It's over folks. Mueller looked weak and confused.

No, its just beginning.

giphy.gif

A lot more investigations coming his way. He has sued the Ways and Means committee, so Funny a Potus suing congress.

He had to sue them to interject himself as a party before the court in the legal fight in which Ways and Means Committee sued the treasury and IRS trying to obtain Trump's tax returns.

I feel sorry for him too....and then I remember he sent an army over to Roger Stone's house, along with CNN. Or he allowed his Deep State goons to do so. Then I don't feel sorry for him anymore.
I don't think he was really calling the shots. He looked discombobulated, perhaps betrayed by age.

From what I can see, and I did watch the testimony, there are many paid Shills in here. Some of responses that go after Mueller so hard are rather well put together. It's almost like it was put together by a team of professional Anti PR agents prior to the event. The only real question remains is, who is paying the Shills. Is it the Trump Organization or the Russian Organization. It's hard to tell. Then again, is there really much of a difference?

Forum List

Back