Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

For the primary purpose of Trump putting in a toady like Devin Nunes so he can fire Mueller.
I see you trump whores KNOW Mueller is getting closer and closer to Trump
Don't go away...more breaking good news for Trump coming in...I'm going to get a 12 pack this is going to be fun...be right back...

View attachment 177193
RE: 13 Russians Indicted By Mueller For Election Tampering
※→ MindWars, et al,

There is something wrong here, I think !!!! What are the facts? Who did what with whom? and why?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...
(OBSERVATION)

✪ 18 U.S.C. 2 Is Not An Independent Offense
While aiding and abetting might commonly be thought of as an offense in itself, it is not an independent crime under 18 U.S.C. § 2. That statute provides no penalty, and only abolishes the distinction between common law notions of "principal" and “accessory."​

✪ 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose. (emphasis added).

The "defraud part of section 371 criminalizes any willful impairment of a legitimate function of government, whether or not the improper acts or objective are criminal under another statute.”

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

✪ 18 U.S. Code § 1349 - Attempt and conspiracy

Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense under this chapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.
✪ 18 U.S. Code § 1028A - Aggravated identity theft
Whoever, during and in relation to any felony violation enumerated in subsection (c), knowingly transfers, possesses, or uses, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person shall, in addition to the punishment provided for such felony, be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 2 years.
(QUESTION)

OK ⇒ Teach me something. (I'm not trying to be a smart ass! But really, What do we know?)

What I see, thus far, is that the US spent big bucks to pay for the former FBI Director (and his entire staff of Senior Special Agents, and analyst, administrative assistants, and support staff, office space and equipment, etc etc etc, (a cost of several million dollars) and what:

13 people who will get a prison sentence for Aggravated Identity Theft (AIT) and the ancillary charges of Mopery with the Intent to Creep or Crawl (The junk charges added on to bump up the penalty from 2 years to this most dangerous charge). Prosecutors routinely dump all these little charges on to make the case look a little better and maybe get one of these poor guys to rollover.

OH, and that dumb ass Michael Flynn was the most recent member of Trump's administration to be indicted in what is considered the most closely monitored investigations in U.S. history. He was charged for making false statements to the FBI?
(WHERE's THE BEEF)

What actually did these individuals do to alter the will of the people?

AND

Did I miss something?
Where is this connection to the President, manipulation of the election that would have elected Ms Clinton to office, and what criminal activity was The President involved in?

Most Respectfully,
R

According to the indictment, the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm, started interfering as early as 2014 in U.S. politics, extending to the 2016 presidential election. The defendants, "posing as U.S. persons and creating false U.S. personas," operated social media groups designed to attract U.S. audiences by stealing U.S. identities and falsely claiming to be U.S. activists.

maxresdefault.jpg

Russians ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I feel real embarrassed for Mueller right now....damn.....

An open letter to Mueller

Dear Mr. Mueller

Ya do know their is this thing that been around for a while called the internet and on the internet people use fake avatars and in your days on the CB radio they were called "handles"

People don't use their real names and theypretend to be millionares, business owners when they are really poor broke ass kids,others pretend to live in Australia when they really live in the Bronx, others pretend to live in palm springs when they really live in a Mudd hutt in the congo.

So to make a long story short Mr. Mueller you sir are a dumb ass

Sincerely a concerned citizen

Bear513

( Note I am not really a talking bear)
No you’re a bonehead of immense magnitude.

Dude you are delusional as Mueller is, I read a lot of embarrassing things from lawyers but this takes the cake.

the Internet Research Agency, a Russian troll farm, started interfering as early as 2014 in U.S. politics, extending to the 2016 presidential election. The defendants, "posing as U.S. persons and creating false U.S. personas," operated social media groups

Uhm numb nuts you do that here everyday

Mueller is just covering his ass.
This is his big hurrah. He's out probably tomorrow. Heading to retirement in Siberia.

Agents for the FBI were up all night coming up with this bit of nothing. They had to find something to use to deflect from the botched job in Florida and whatever nonsense they are doing in Las Vegas. Governor Scott is screaming for Chris Wray's head.

Yeah, no shit. Instead of investigating the shithead Florida shooter's obvious intent, the FBI was busy covering up for Hillary and looking for dirt on Trump.

Way to go, FBI.

This is why Trump is in complete denial! All this action going on, but in his mind; "there's no collusion!" Sick! :102:
/——/ Who did the Ruskies collude with? BTW Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

And what you got TODAY -- was indeed some very INEFFECTIVE Russian trolls who don't even WORK near the Kremlin passing off non-consequential BS propaganda ads in between ads for penis enhancement, skin products and Hollywood stars doing stupid things.

Congrats.. Celebrate. Crack one for me too. I can't get excited about this "win" for your side..

What do you mean INEFFECTIVE?

The whole point was to fuck with our heads and in that pursuit they were EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE, if we were smart we'd hire these guys to fuck with our enemies.

Fuck with who's head?

Seriously....

The old Kremlin guard has a grudge. WE (our country) noticed the cracks in the Soviet Union developing and WE did the same to them. Didn't CAUSE the collapse of the Soviet Union -- we just gently PUSHED public opinion to LOSE FAITH in their leadership.. It's a grudge match.

Putin could NEVER collapse the American political system without MASSIVE HELP from the partisan warriors themselves. YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot. Putin didn't do that. He just wants shits and giggles "HELPING" you to kill my country..
YOU party animal did the damage leading to daily systemic rot.
You best not be referring to me. Seriously.

You ARE supporting a whole host of important Leadership who ACTUALLY paid Russian Intel liars for dirt on their political opponent and abused the power of offices to justify spying on that campaign..

Might be time to ponder what you spend time on defending..

But -- I also recognize it take TWO parties to have a confrontation large enough to TOTALLY disrupt and kill confidence in American leadership.. So you have LOTS of company in destroying things. And to be complete -- I'd have to add the OBVIOUS COLLUSION of almost ALL of American media.

Putin has a very easy job because of all this daily tribal warfare and free DOMESTIC propaganda -- doesn't he?

you might want to ponder the difference between parroted partisan conjecture and the FACTS of the matter.
I do. I haven't said a damned word that would lead to that comment, and I'm getting sick and tired of the unfair parroting by people who apparently can't fucking READ.
And that goes for you, too, FCT.

This whole gambit by Mueller is designed to take the immense heat off of the abuses that HIS FBI committed during the last election cycle. So he got some Russian provocateurs running silly tiny readership FB ads about ridiculous topics like BLM and race baiting and flogging Clinton/Cruz/Rubio.. That PALES in comparison to the FBI/CIA/DNI/State Dept aiding the DNC/Clinton to obtain and market a phony Russian dossier and abusing the NSA Big Brother Domestic Spy tools.

He HAS to try. Because that's where his allegiances lie. But this is a pimple on the Ass of a full blown cancer in our current political leadership that was INTERNALLY inspired..
Total 100% unadulterated bullshit. Why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Well by all means -- set me straight then.. WHO did more damage to our confidence in the American political system? The FBI/Schiff/Nunez/Clapper/media/DNC/RNC or a bunch of punks trolling Facebook with a budget under $50,000?

And, for those with insight, and who'd been paying attention, the Democrat elites already expected the Mueller ploy to be a lead balloon.

Their most recent attempt was to pin Rob Porter on Trump, recognizing that married women carried Trump across the finish line in the election.

And then this one doesn't fly either......wadda they have????

Refried beans.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.
Special counsel Mueller: Russians conducted 'information warfare' against US to help Trump win

View attachment 177117

View attachment 177120
------------------------------------------------------
The irony of bs , oh can't wait to see what this spins into , just wow........lol . Idiots won't see the petty bs charges they made up on this omg...
Are any of these people actually located in the US? It doesn't appear that way. Mueller issued a useless indictment that solves nothing.

What's "fake" about it?
it's meaningless...it is just further proof that a ham sandwich can be indicted, it is intended to sound ominous while having absolutely nothing to it, you know, like the Kushner interview with Mueller on a friday, these things are desinged for the quilting bee crowd who need something to keep them interested until monday lest their minds drift...don't believe me? watch lakhota eat this up, it will look as though this fake news dump was designed especially for him...btw, what ever happened with that other fake news dump with Kushner?

Last edited:
View attachment 177195 Just today we learned that pro gun Russian bots infiltrated social media stirring up the masses.

It's all political chaos that YOUR TWO PARTIES created. Putin just wants to gloat about our imploding political system.. He probably gave dachas and medals to the guys that punked Fusion GPS and C. Steele. They are now HEROES of the Kremlin for the biggest agi-prop campaign in the HISTORY of US v Russia spy operations. And Hillary/DNC PAID them to do it... Ads on Facebook --- :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah. ... Russia hacked our election to help Hillary win... says no intelligence agency or sane person.
I see you wouldn’t address my point directed to you “ why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook?

This is why Trump is in complete denial! All this action going on, but in his mind; "there's no collusion!" Sick! :102:

These indictments don't prove a thing about any so-called "collusion," moron. They're a distraction that proves nothing. These people can't even be arrested.

View attachment 177195 Just today we learned that pro gun Russian bots infiltrated social media stirring up the masses.

It's all political chaos that YOUR TWO PARTIES created. Putin just wants to gloat about our imploding political system.. He probably gave dachas and medals to the guys that punked Fusion GPS and C. Steele. They are now HEROES of the Kremlin for the biggest agi-prop campaign in the HISTORY of US v Russia spy operations. And Hillary/DNC PAID them to do it... Ads on Facebook --- :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah. ... Russia hacked our election to help Hillary win... says no intelligence agency or sane person.
I see you wouldn’t address my point directed to you “ why don’t you just admit you don’t want to know if your president is a crook?
:auiqs.jpg:Be too painful for the Dopers!

Just sent the White House a email.....Fire Rosenstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the primary purpose of Trump putting in a toady like Devin Nunes so he can fire Mueller.
I see you trump whores KNOW Mueller is getting closer and closer to Trump.

By indicting people with fake handles on Facebook and posting truthful memes like this?

ZHG3aMhillary-riggedc.jpg

Are you kidding me clown?

Lol

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

That's why Rosenstein made a point of stating "no one wittingly colluded with Russians"

There was no need to make that statement unless he was trying to create an avenue which would give them cover.

And this:

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government has no extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.”
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

Leaving all those dunces who wished, hoped, yearned for an attack on Trump, with egg on their ugly kissers.

That is all the grandstanding he can do. We will indict! Just for show. Putin will just laugh at the idiots.

If Bush would have shown the kind of backbone that Trump did, Scooter Libby wouldn't have gone to prison.....

Maybe Fitzgerald would have just indicted some anonymous Russians, too.

Yep. 13 trolls
Some of you retards were threatening russia with WAR and all you guys get is some damn trolls. For you guys sake, you better hope mueller is saving the best for last! :rofl:

Where is your head at? Anyone home?

13 Russian farm trolls is just who was indicted TODAY.

Manafort, Flynn, Papadopolous, Gates

Any of those ring a bell? two already pleaded guilty.

Investigation is ongoing and there are many more shoes to drop before it is over. So go get some pop corn, watch the Republicans get whipped in 2018 election and Mueller submit to Democrat controlled house his most interesting findings (or if things don't go so well for Democrats he'll just have to hand it over to Republicans, but either way he'll wait for election)
Name one person indicted for "collusion," dipstick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back