MTG Can't Help Being A Fool, It's Literally In The Water

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Marjorie Taylor Greene believes a missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

She believes the Sandy Hook and Parkland mass shootings were US government false flag operations.

Gazpacho believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser.

The Q-tard bleevs the Capitol was invaded by Antifa and the FBI.

She bleevs Comet Pizza had a pedophile ring in their non-existent basement.

And just a couple weeks ago, this font of batshittery claimed you will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger, and the government is monitoring your bowel movements.

One cannot help but wonder what kind of brain damaged people live in her district, and this led me to frequently wonder on this forum if anyone has tested the local waters for toxins.

I was not kidding. I really meant it.

Well...guess what.

THE QUESTION

Is Georgia’s drinking water among the nation's least safe?

THE ANSWER

Yes, according to a 2017 study by the National Resource Defense Council, it is.

[snip]

The 2017 report by the National Resource Defense Council (NRDC) says millions of Americans are getting drinking water from systems that violated federal protections in 2015.

Some violations include systems that don't protect against toxic chemicals, bacteria, and metals like lead that can cause health impacts like cancer, birth defects, and cognitive impairments.

The report says most of the violations are very small water systems found in rural or sparsely populated areas that account for more than half of all health-based violations.

Last edited:
But wait...it gets even worse.

Cancer causing chemical found in Ga. drinking water remains unregulated five years after EPA warning​

Scientists are currently testing more than 100 water treatment plants in north Georgia for a group of chemicals linked to cancer and other serious illnesses.

It’s part of a massive water monitoring program initiated earlier this year by the Georgia Environmental Protection Division targeting perfluoroalkyl substances, or PFAS for short.

[snip]

It's widely used in everything from nonstick cookware, to food packaging and for years, as an important ingredient for one of Georgia’s most important manufacturing cities – Dalton.

Since the 1990s, the Dalton area has produced about 90 percent of the world’s carpet, often including PFAS in its production to make fibers more stain-resistant. The city’s official welcome sign proudly includes “Carpet Capital Of The World” on it.

Guess whose Congressional district the city of Dalton is in!

greene-s-district.jpg

She believes the Sandy Hook and Parkland mass shootings were US government false flag operations.

And just a couple weeks ago, this font of batshittery claimed you will be zapped if you eat a cheeseburger, and the government is monitoring your bowel movements.

One cannot help but wonder what kind of brain damaged people live in her district, and this led me to frequently wonder on this forum if anyone has tested the local waters for toxins.

Well...guess what.

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWER

[snip]

The 2017 report by the National Resource Defense Council (NRDC) says millions of Americans are getting drinking water from systems that violated federal protections in 2015.

Some violations include systems that don't protect against toxic chemicals, bacteria, and metals like lead that can cause health impacts like cancer, birth defects, and cognitive impairments.

The report says most of the violations are very small water systems found in rural or sparsely populated areas that account for more than half of all health-based violations.
That explains the votes for Stacy Abrams.

Well...guess what.

THE QUESTION

THE ANSWER

[snip]

democrats believe women have penises .
1656563359611.png

I am not joking. I think the people of the 14th congressional district of Georgia have a legitimate class action case against Dalton for making them all retarded.

Conservativism likewise is responsible for cognitive impairments – Greene is proof of that.
I find it hypocritical that Trump and his true bleevers have a double standard for themselves.

They expect Democrats to be rational, and yet you can't be a loyal Republican unless you subscribe to the most batshit crazy stuff, or else you are a "RINO".

When child drag show fans make threads attacking you, you must be a great American.

MTG is an American hero

You know, now that I think about it, these aren't just lyrics, they're the Trump Cult Creed:

Come out come out
No use in hiding
Come now come now
Can you not see?
There's no place here
What were you expecting
Not room for both
Just room for me

I live with my justice
I live with my greedy need
I live with no mercy
I live with my frenzied feeding
I live with my hatred
I live with my jealousy
I live with the notion
That I don't need anyone but me
Don't drink the water
Don't drink the water
There's blood in the water
Don't drink the water

I live with my justice
I live with my greedy need
I live with no mercy
I live with my frenzied feeding
I live with my hatred
I live with my jealousy
I live with the notion
That I don't need anyone but me
Don't drink the water
Don't drink the water
There's blood in the water
Don't drink the water
Psalm 52:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”

Forum List

Back