MSNBC's Shelf Described "Death Spiral"

Sad Day.

The Unions couldn't save Schultz; the Race Hustlers couldn't save Sharpton; and the Pinhead & Loon Coalition couldn't save Hays.

But, Maddow has a loyal viewership in the hundreds...so she survives.

This last makes for a Sad Day for me. Watching her is like one of those psychological experiments...where they strap you up with electrodes, and put her on with one of her diatribes---then gradually turn up the voltage until you can't take anymore. I have never made it more than about 3 or 4 minutes.

This tells me that the folks on the Federal Plantation who like the Free Stuff can't even take MSNBC. Since they get the Free Stuff even if they don't watch---they don't watch.

Only the Dykes are loyal. And, anybody who can sit through a whole hour of Rachael Maddow are better men than me. I'd hate to meet one in a dark alley.

....And McDonald's is the most popular and profitable restaurant in America, and the top selling vehicle is a Ford pick up. Those are the facts.

Need I say more?

....And McDonald's is the most popular and profitable restaurant in America, and the top selling vehicle is a Ford pick up. Those are the facts.

Need I say more?

Nothing wrong with a ford truck you dumb ass. Go for a ride in an Eco boost. And again what is wrong with profit.

I watch Morning Joe, cannot stand the cutesy Fox and Friend in the morning. Matthews when he is not preaching the left talking points sounds reasonable at times, Madcow, O'Donnell are the reason no one watches, along with the dreadlocked one on the weekend, her and Madcow preach to you like their professors did to them. I see a distinct shift on Morning Joe. A more conservative and unleashed Joe has been making sense for a month or two,

They will stay at the bottom of the ratings barrell if all they do is replace the current group of far left talking heads who do nothing but rant about Republicans with a new group who do nothing but rant about Republicans.

Need I say more?

Nothing wrong with a ford truck you dumb ass. Go for a ride in an Eco boost. And again what is wrong with profit.

I watch Morning Joe, cannot stand the cutesy Fox and Friend in the morning. Matthews when he is not preaching the left talking points sounds reasonable at times, Madcow, O'Donnell are the reason no one watches, along with the dreadlocked one on the weekend, her and Madcow preach to you like their professors did to them. I see a distinct shift on Morning Joe. A more conservative and unleashed Joe has been making sense for a month or two,
I can't stomach that smirking bitch Mika.

I thought all the anti white racism and cop hate for 6 months would've boosted them. Guess not haha.

Forum List

Back