MSNBC' Schultz paid $177,000 from unions.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Department of Labor search shows that not only is liberal MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid for his TV show and radio show, but he is getting a hefty amount of money from labor unions. Schultz received at least $177,000 from labor unions in 2012; the average median income for an American family is around $44,000 a year.

This year alone the DOL shows Schultz has been paid $75,000 by the AFL-CIO; just yesterday AFL-CIO Richard Trumka appeared on The Ed Show. As we ring in the new year in just a couple of weeks we will keep track of how much union pay for play Schultz gets in 2014.
Unions Paid MSNBC's Schultz $177,000 in 2012, $75,000 in 2013 | Truth Revolt

And there are still people that think news commentators are "journalists"???

By the way I would say the same if someone pointed out Hannity, Rush.. BECAUSE the point is much as I detest Schultz... and admire Rush/Hannity...
ALL are commentators...not Journalists!

People continue to get confused and more importantly DON"T seem to comprehend that the MSM bias in the Journalists presentations have been the major problem in out country!
When 85% of ABC,CBS,NBC news anchors, executives, editors/producers donated to Democrats is there any wonder why the news is so BIASED and that most
of these people agreed with Evan Thomas when he said:

"MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to GOP candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
An average Democrat contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Certainly no surprise here.

As I've said a zillion times, the top priority of the partisan blabbers is not America, it's not their party, it's not their ideals. It's all about their careers and their bottom line.

Everything else is secondary.

Anyone who doesn't see this blazingly obvious fact, anyone who really takes what these people say at face value, is absolutely blind.

Last edited:

Certainly no surprise here.

As I've said a zillion times, the top priority of the partisan blabbers is not America, it's not their party, it's not their ideals. It's all about their careers and their bottom line.

Everything else is secondary.

Anyone who doesn't see this blazingly obvious fact, anyone who really takes what these people say at face value, is absolutely blind.

The point I evidently didn't clearly make is that the so-called "professional" journalists are the worst offenders!
I mean if the quote by Evan Thomas i.e. "our job is to bash the President"(when it was Bush) but with Obama? "he's like a god.." Thomas!

The conclusion I have is there are not many informed people that realize that the source of their information that forms their opinions that drive political activities
are driven by biased MSM. The majority of people don't comprehend that when statements like the above are translated into headlines that bias comes into play!

Forum List

Back