MSNBC says Biden's lack of action have caused needless Covid deaths

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Boy, imagine how pissed MSLSD would have been had Biden stuck with his December comments when he said there wouldn't be any mandates!

The polls are in on Biden's bystander presidency. They're not good.​

Joe Biden’s not having a great fall. His legislative agenda is treading water, his poll numbers are slipping, and even his core supporters are unhappy. While they are prone to point the finger at the GOP and the press corps, the reality is that the White House has largely itself to blame.

Wow, that article belongs in the fantasy fiction genre. Those loons at MSNBC are so in the tank for Biden it's almost funny. What little criticism they offer is fluffed over with a smattering of blame for everyone else. The reality that's coming is going to be a swift kick in nuts for those idiots.

Thanks for posting that, it was a good laugh.

1634626389129.png

Wow, that article belongs in the fantasy fiction genre. Those loons at MSNBC are so in the tank for Biden it's almost funny. What little criticism they offer is fluffed over with a smattering of blame for everyone else. The reality that's coming is going to be a swift kick in nuts for those idiots.

Thanks for posting that, it was a good laugh.
OAN sued Rachel Maddow for Defamation. The judge dismissed the suit with the comment"Rachel Maddow is a Fake news fabulist, not a journalist. She cannot be expected to be accurate." I LOVE THAT COMMENT

OAN sued Rachel Maddow for Defamation. The judge dismissed the suit with the comment"Rachel Maddow is a Fake news fabulist, not a journalist. She cannot be expected to be accurate." I LOVE THAT COMMENT
Another idiotic communist judge not following the laws and protecting corrupt dems appointed by OBAMA...

Almost the exact same wording used to defend Tucker Carlson.

Amazing how alike the two sides are.

Though in Tucker's case it was his employer making that same argument.

Forum List

Back