MSNBC Reaches New Low.Averaging 55,000 Viewers.Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

:slap: And remember when we were all laughing at MSNBC when their average share of nightly viewers were around 300,000 while Fox was always over 2 Million? You have to wonder what it costs to air a 30 second ad by this point. Then again, who would want to advertise on MSNBC when no one with any real intelligence is watching. Maybe it's because they have the most bigoted/imbecilic/doltish band of democrats working the evening shift spewing lies about conservatives. And to think they haven't fired Al Sharpton and Ed Schultz by now. MSNBC: Night Of The Living Turkeys.:argue::cuckoo:

I quit watching when it became the Obama channel.

All the masturbation over him was just too much.

Hasn't been the same since Olberman left....used to be fun to watch

Other than Maddow, not much to see

Thats pretty sad when you consider any decent NFL team can generate more viewers that show up in person to the stadium.
While MSNBC cant convince you to pick up the remote and hit a few buttons.

They've assembled a very bad cast of hosts on daytime.

It is also the evening hosts, that is when the most potential viewers are available. The group at night are tough to connect with. They are all snobby, self righteous, elitists.

Liberals cant be bothered with the news in the evenings.
That would interfere with their time in the hooka and wine bars.

Exactly. Except for Maddow, and to an extent O'Donnell, they've wrung the sense of humor and the edge out of their programming.

They've also gone overboard on the race stuff. And the guy on days that I call the space alien, Ronan Farrow, is creepy lol.

It is also the evening hosts, that is when the most potential viewers are available. The group at night are tough to connect with. They are all snobby, self righteous, elitists.

Boehner's medication of choice is Merlot.

Didn't know Boehner was a liberal nut job, go figure.

I usually polish my Prius during the evening

Exactly. Except for Maddow, and to an extent O'Donnell, they've wrung the sense of humor and the edge out of their programming.

They've also gone overboard on the race stuff. And the guy on days that I call the space alien, Ronan Farrow, is creepy lol.

Maddow has fun. She is witty and entertaining

The rest are all lighweights

I usually polish my Prius during the evening

Whats that take..two minutes?

He's still a dick.

Can Anyone Explain This Liberal Dilemma?

..., very easily, they are pure liberscum, with shit for brains, plus a vehement hate for Conservatives and Republicans, their main objective is to :suck: presidunce Hussein who in turn give them a :suck:

need i say more ? :lmao:

He's still a dick.

No argument there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlike the frothing mouth breathers on the right whose lives depends upon on what Fox tells them, no liberals that I know base their lives upon cable news.

Liberals aren't as eager to be told what to think by a news network?

New Topics

Forum List

Back