MSNBC Just Stated That Trump Is Winning Among College-Educated White Voters 47% to 46%

Oct 21, 2016
According to the exit polls, Trump is winning among college-educated white voters 47% to Hillary's 46%.

This is a very bad sign for Trump. In 2012, Romney won this demographic group by a much larger margin.

Which states? All states?

This actually is better news for Trump than just last week when he was down by 8 or 9 points in this category.

• Banned

This actually is better news for Trump than just last week when he was down by 8 or 9 points in this category.

Maybe it's better news for Trump than last week...but it's definitely not good news for Trump, overall. This could turn into a pretty crushing defeat.

Maybe it's better news for Trump than last week...but it's definitely not good news for Trump, overall. This could turn into a pretty crushing defeat.
Depends on the strength or weakness of it, and depends on what is happening elsewhere.

Yes, it's always a BAD sign when you're ahead at the polls.

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You corrupt commies are precious. But remember the fate of Useful Idiots when they idiotically put despots at the helm...

"Eric D. Weitz says that the mass killing in communist states are a natural consequence of the failure of the rule of law, seen commonly during periods of social upheaval in the 20th century. For both communist and non-communist mass killings, "genocides occurred at moments of extreme social crisis, often generated by the very policies of the regimes."[38] They are not inevitable but are political decisions.[38]"

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You corrupt commies are precious. But remember the fate of Useful Idiots when they idiotically put despots at the helm...

Wow, goober....that's profound. I'll remember this when Hillary takes a giant dump on your head tonight.

Hillary doesn't know I exist, and that makes me happy.

Unlike her retarded useful idiots who will be rushing her for favors and accolades..and who she will mow down.

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, goober....that's profound. I'll remember this when Hillary takes a giant dump on your head tonight.

Unlike her retarded useful idiots who will be rushing her for favors and accolades..and who she will mow down.

Words of wisdom from an ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober. You've warned us of the impending doom of a Clinton Presidency. I assure you that I will take it to heart.

Why is this bad?

Isn't Trump doing well among stupid whites? That's what the Dems keep saying. If he is also winning among smart whites, he should be good....right?

What am I missing?

How is Trump doing among stupid blacks and smart blacks compared to Trump?

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Words of wisdom from an ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober. You've warned us of the impending doom of a Clinton Presidency. I assure you that I will take it to heart.

True character takes heart. Hill-bots have no character, therefore no heart.

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that hurts, goober! I know what will cheer me up -- watching the voting results tonight and seeing Hillary kick the living shit out of you Repugs.

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that hurts, goober! I know what will cheer me up -- watching the voting results tonight and seeing Hillary kick the living shit out of you Repugs.

Four more years of economic stagnation with continued misjudgement in foreign affairs, especially the middle-east, is not exactly a win..........for anyone.

Everybody says so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is this bad?

Isn't Trump doing well among stupid whites? That's what the Dems keep saying.

I already explained why, slow-learner. See post #1.

You didn't explain shit.

You said Romney did better with the smart white demographic in 2012.

Trump is doing better among the stupid whites than Romney did....so what are you saying in your original post? SPECIFICALLY?

Are you trying to say that Trump will lose because smart whites are leaning Trump less than they did for Romney?

I'm a slow learner. Teach me, you fucking oracle.

Forum List

Back