MSNBC Just Projected That Hillary Will Get 76% Of The Hispanic Vote, Trump Will Get 16%

Oct 21, 2016
In other words, the election is over.

MSNBC also projected that Hillary will receive 322 electoral votes and Trump will receive 216 electoral votes. MSNBC gave Ohio to Trump, but they stated that Hillary could very well win Ohio tomorrow and increase her electoral vote total.

MSNBC also projected that Hillary will receive 322 electoral votes and Trump will receive 216 electoral votes. MSNBC gave Ohio to Trump, but they stated that Hillary could very well win Ohio tomorrow and increase her electoral vote total.
ROFL!

You're absolutely hilarious.

and CNN will project that Trump will get at least 21% of the white racist vote

Isn't Trump supposed to get like 90%+ of the angry white low educated vote?
That's Yuge....

Trump is expected to win this election by a landslide...
Right? Trumpsters?

Someone stills watches MSNBC?

what about all those dead people who have already dug themselves out of the ground? have they been polled? I thought I saw one at taco bell

Lots of Latinos born in Arizona will back him and especially in Florida. They'll see. "PMSNC" if full of it is as always.

and CNN will project that Trump will get at least 21% of the white racist vote

No, he'll do much better with that demographic.

That would be the most shocking development of the night, if Trump only received 21% of the white racist vote.

Is it possible that Trump is even too repulsive for white racists?

Never mind, silly me, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.

The Democrats bus people in from Brooklyn and Queens to vote in Valley Stream.
A Poll Watcher told me today he won't ley anyone vote who needs to look at a piece of paper or their phone in order to give their name and address.

Whatever Trump gets, and also whatever Johnson and Stein get,
good for them. They are all up against the establishment media.
Anything this election season did to educate more Americans on the system
and what we can and cannot control, the better we can do in the future.

Great job everyone, and keep up the outreach to teach everyone how
to represent your own interests, manage your own resources,
and work toward directing your own govt instead of the other way around!

yawning-smiley-face-clipart-yawn-smiley-emoticon-jqhBvG-clipart.png

Lots of Latinos born in Arizona will back him and especially in Florida. They'll see. "PMSNC" if full of it is as always.

No that's not correct. The GOP nominee has always had to capture at least 40% of the Latino block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a Negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on Latino support to win elections. Without them lose, so I expect Republican will lose the Senate, and a ton of seats in the house. Texas has a 40% population of legal voting Hispanics.

IOW--it's not if Trump is going to lose, it's how bad he's going to lose.

No that's not correct. The GOP nominee has always had to capture at least 40% of the Latino block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a Negative 80%.

Republicans in the entire southwest of this country depend on Latino support to win elections. Without them lose, so I expect Republican will lose the Senate, and a ton of seats in the house. Texas has a 40% population of legal voting Hispanics.

Hah NBC....

Dishonest media folks there that's for sure. Trump is making his point.

The election was over months ago, you have to be a real idiot to think Trump is going to win

Hah NBC....

Dishonest media folks there that's for sure. Trump is making his point.

Yes, Trump is making his point to his racist supporters. Instead of earning a moral victory, he's going to earn an immoral victory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back