MSNBC in 2019 Reports on HOW EASY IT IS to Hack Dominion Software and ES-S Voting Machines

Dims........"I was against election fraud before I was for it." :lol:

You ran from the last discussion.
Did you call for a forensic analysis of all of the voting machines after the 2016 election? If so, please cite your post doing so. Because you're screaming "This isn't about Trump". If it's not a bout your blob losing so badly, surely you've been for audits in the past....right?

That was up to the Clinton campaign. They did not allege fraud. If they chose to pursue it legally so be it. She paid for and orchestrated the fake Russian Collision as her revenge. This is Trumps. :D

So it is all about Trump despite your whining and bitching that it wasn't. Thanks for admitting it.

Why so angry Corn Hole? Aren't you thrilled with Sleepy Joe? :D

More thrilled that Sleepy Joe destroyed your blob. :):):):):):)

Yea nobody is excited about the senile child molester. They just hated Trump. Sad really.

Having nobody excited about you is something you are probably well versed in. Stop calling him a child molester. That is a serious charge that has no basis.

Now, as a Trump supporters, spreading vicious lies is your nature. And I'm sure as a regretful piece of shit, you will continue to do so.

Here let me give the charge some basis:

You want to defend that creepy mother fucker stroking some little girls face like a fucking pervert and then putting his hand under her arm and on her breast and rubbing it, go ahead. But I certainly wouldn't do it if I were you. At 4:50 it gets really fucking creepy. By 5:20 he's flat out molesting her.

Calling someone a child molester isn't cool.
Only a truly sick individual would do that.
So I'm not surprised you're doing it.

Did you call for a forensic analysis of all of the voting machines after the 2016 election? If so, please cite your post doing so. Because you're screaming "This isn't about Trump". If it's not a bout your blob losing so badly, surely you've been for audits in the past....right?

That was up to the Clinton campaign. They did not allege fraud. If they chose to pursue it legally so be it. She paid for and orchestrated the fake Russian Collision as her revenge. This is Trumps. :D

So it is all about Trump despite your whining and bitching that it wasn't. Thanks for admitting it.

Yea nobody is excited about the senile child molester. They just hated Trump. Sad really.

Having nobody excited about you is something you are probably well versed in. Stop calling him a child molester. That is a serious charge that has no basis.

Now, as a Trump supporters, spreading vicious lies is your nature. And I'm sure as a regretful piece of shit, you will continue to do so.

Pedo Joe is a true sexual deviant as is his possibly even creepier son, Hunter. Joe's daughter has hinted at being molested. It wouldn't surprise if Joe didn't molest all of those kids. It is a family of deviants.

Zero proof to that. Just baseless allegations.

Thank God you, the media, or Hollywood never made sleazy baseless allegations against Trump. :lol: Biden is going to get 4 years of hell. The gloves are off. You Dims defined how low you can go. Turn about is only fair. Better buck up. :D

And yes, Biden is a complete creepy pervert. There is too much video footage to prove it.

Last edited:

Pedo Joe is a true sexual deviant as is his possibly even creepier son, Hunter. Joe's daughter has hinted at being molested. It wouldn't surprise if Joe didn't molest all of those kids. It is a family of deviants.

Thank God you, the media, or Hollywood never made sleazy baseless allegations against Trump. :lol: Biden is going to get 4 years of hell. The gloves are off. You Dims defined how low you can go. Turn about is only fair. Better buck up. :D

And yes, Biden is a complete creepy pervert. There is too much video footage to prove it.

Call him whatever you want...it's what's expected from inferior people like yourself.
But "child molester" is out of bounds. The board shouldn't allow such comments in my view.

Call him whatever you want...it's what's expected from inferior people like yourself.
But "child molester" is out of bounds. The board shouldn't allow such comments in my view.

Joe deeply loves all the little chiltren of the world. I mean he deeply, deeply loves them. Like a lot. :113:

They never censored your many, many allegations about Trump. Corn hole, this is gonna be the next four years. You gals made the rules. What...you didn't think they'd be used against you? :lol:

Everything Trump got Joe is gonna get. That's the way you made it. Why are you surprised?

They never censored your many, many allegations about Trump. Corn hole, this is gonna be the next four years. You gals made the rules. What...you didn't think they'd be used against you? :lol:

Everything Trump got Joe is gonna get. That's the way you made it. Why are you surprised?

What were those allegations you're talking about that I specifically made.

I'm sure you'll act like a complete lunatic for the next 4 years...I wouldn't expect you to change your behavior one bit.

It will be fun watching your BDS run wild though...you already sound like you're about to come unglued.

As I said...delicious!

My posts contain facts and your posts contain pity for dark people.

Surely you can quote me then...oh wait you can't. Buzz off.
You’re barely worth responding to, let alone quoting.
Who needs to quote you when you constantly expose yourself to being nothing more than an emotional shill?

Who needs to quote you when you constantly expose yourself to being nothing more than an emotional shill?

Your surrender is accepted.
You sure do surrender quite a bit. You should probably stop posting. You suck at it. Badly.

Your surrender is accepted.
You sure do surrender quite a bit. You should probably stop posting. You suck at it. Badly.
OKayyy...

Here let me give the charge some basis:

You want to defend that creepy mother fucker stroking some little girls face like a fucking pervert and then putting his hand under her arm and on her breast and rubbing it, go ahead. But I certainly wouldn't do it if I were you. At 4:50 it gets really fucking creepy. By 5:20 he's flat out molesting her.

As always,candyass got taken to school.lol

With video of him molesting children calling him a child molester is being nice. The fucking left calls Trump a child molester because of a posed shot of his own daughter in his lap or giving him a kiss on the cheek. But you got fucking Biden feeling up little girls over and over again and we're not allowed to call him a child molester. FUCK YOU HES A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER.

Let's call him what he really is, a senile fucking old pervert.

Care to explain away 5:20 in the video posted?

I'm sure you'll act like a complete lunatic for the next 4 years...I wouldn't expect you to change your behavior one bit.

It will be fun watching your BDS run wild though...you already sound like you're about to come unglued.

As I said...delicious!

Corn hole, I will honest, I am really looking forward to giving massive shit for the next four years. :D.

Unlike you girl's death grip hatred of Trump, I don't hate Biden. I do think he is an utterly corrupt, senile, sex pervert who likes fondling little kids, but I don't hate him. I just intend to employ the same tactics against Biden that you girls did against Trump. Its only fair, don't you agree? :D

With video of him molesting children calling him a child molester is being nice. The fucking left calls Trump a child molester because of a posed shot of his own daughter in his lap or giving him a kiss on the cheek. But you got fucking Biden feeling up little girls over and over again and we're not allowed to call him a child molester. FUCK YOU HES A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER.

Let's call him what he really is, a senile fucking old pervert.

Care to explain away 5:20 in the video posted?

amen to that,a fucking hypocrite as well,he knows covid is a hoax,that is why he did not follow the rules the polticians have for us to wear masks,at his bitherday party with over a hundred people there,NONE of them were wearing masks.

As I said...delicious!

Corn hole, I will honest, I am really looking forward to giving massive shit for the next four years. :D.

Unlike you girl's death grip hatred of Trump, I don't hate Biden. I do think he is an utterly corrupt, senile, sex pervert who likes fondling little kids, but I don't hate him. I just intend to employ the same tactics against Biden that you girls did against Trump. Its only fair, don't you agree? :D

You're a disgusting person so I wouldn't be surprised if you revel in being disgusting.

As I said...delicious!

You're a disgusting person so I wouldn't be surprised if you revel in being disgusting.

Ouch......that could leave a mark. :D

I have had the paid shill from Langley on ignore for years Indeependent ,the only reply he is worthy of thst anybody should ever give IT,is this response immediately after he posts,which is “Someone farted in here.”he can’t open his mouth without shitting all over the floor airplanemechanic Doc7505 WelfareQueen :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Forum List

Back