MSNBC Guy Got His Butt Kicked by Arpiao today

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Was flipping back and forth from FOX to MSNBC when I saw Arpiao on the show with the guy named Martin something who has an accent.
I think Arpiao is a whackjob but he really kicked the reporter's azz. The guy asked him about putting an electric fence and he said "Of course not. We don't want a death penalty for these poor people. We just don't want them here." He asked if Arpaio would arrest a bunch of workers at Romneys house and he said "If we had probable cause and found out they were here illegally." He asked about Cain's moat and alligators. Arpaio said Cain was joking and Martin said "Oh no, he was serious!" and pressed Arpaio on alligators. He looked like an idiot pushing this lunacy. Arpaio said that people are just frustrated and using exxageration.
Finally, Arpaio said "Look you want me to tell you what we need to do? Here's what we need to do. We need..."
"I'm sorry sir that's all we have time for." Cut him off and took him off the screen.
I don't even like Arpaio (Mom lives in AZ) but GEEEZ! What a jerk that guy on MSNBC was! He was also owned, big time...

Was flipping back and forth from FOX to MSNBC when I saw Arpiao on the show with the guy named Martin something who has an accent.
I think Arpiao is a whackjob but he really kicked the reporter's azz. The guy asked him about putting an electric fence and he said "Of course not. We don't want a death penalty for these poor people. We just don't want them here." He asked if Arpaio would arrest a bunch of workers at Romneys house and he said "If we had probable cause and found out they were here illegally." He asked about Cain's moat and alligators. Arpaio said Cain was joking and Martin said "Oh no, he was serious!" and pressed Arpaio on alligators. He looked like an idiot pushing this lunacy. Arpaio said that people are just frustrated and using exxageration.
Finally, Arpaio said "Look you want me to tell you what we need to do? Here's what we need to do. We need..."
"I'm sorry sir that's all we have time for." Cut him off and took him off the screen.

I don't even like Arpaio (Mom lives in AZ) but GEEEZ! What a jerk that guy on MSNBC was! He was also owned, big time...

God forbid, someone who is familiar with the problem on an intimate level be allowed to offer a solution.. especially if it doesn't include amnesty.

Bashir's just another lefty media quim that shouldn't have guests on that have different views.

He and others of his ilk are not equiped to argue the issues.

Watched the same thing today, while Sheriff Joe is something else and unique in his own right. The MSNBC interview was clearly a hit job intended to illicit a rant from the Sheriff. First, it's pretty common for Republicans to talk to Sheriff Joe here, both local and national because he appears tough on illegal aliens. So to ask him about his thoughts on Cain and to keep on it seemed petty and beyond the pale of a good journalist. Like him or hate him, Sheriff Joe is who he is, and is consistantly elected around here and for something as common as candidates seeking his approval to somehow try and turn that was a little moronic.

Bashir's just another lefty media quim that shouldn't have guests on that have different views.

He and others of his ilk are not equiped to argue the issues.

I agree completely. He's just like Olberman, Matthews, Ratigan, Beck, Limbaugh, Savage, O'Reilly and so on.

The only one I've seen that really lets opposing views be heard uninterrupted is the Liberal gal with the short hair my wife likes so much. I'm usually out playing a match (Thank God!) when she watches her: Rachel Meadows.
But from what I've seen, she does let her Conservative guest opine and is the most civil and intelligent of any of them.

God forbid, someone who is familiar with the problem on an intimate level be allowed to offer a solution.. especially if it doesn't include amnesty.

Or if it doesnt involving expanding the role and scope of the government. Corporate cronyismm helps anything move along.

Forum List

Back