MSNBC.. Drooling Hate Fest

Perhaps you prefer "The Five" - debate show that comes on at 5 o'clock daily On Fox.
The should call it - "Four against the fat guy"
Stupid show.

how can the gop have so many candidates and no one sane enough to win an election?

how can the gop have so many candidates and no one sane enough to win an election?

Luckily... I tend not to trust your opinion...:lol:

At least the Republican candidates cause butt clamping hysteria on the left...that's fun..

Perhaps you prefer "The Five" - debate show that comes on at 5 o'clock daily On Fox.
The should call it - "Four against the fat guy"
Stupid show.

It's entertaining..

.how about.. Morning Joe.. should be Moaning Joe & Dingbats..

I think Fox News does their thing, MSNBC does theirs. You can argue all day long about who is the most biased, but at the end of the day nobody will change their mind and you will have wasted all that energy.

My personal opinion - MSNBC has a drooling hate fest all the time against conservatives, a lot more biased than anything on FoxNews with the exception of Hannity. JMO.

LOL...oh, the irony!

and yet we won the last with 365 elecrtoral votes.

reality a problem for you, eh?

Reality isn't a problem... but the whole 'we' thing is. The President is supposed to be the President of ALL Americans. Radical idea, I know, but personally, I'd quite like to have one that put that principle above his/her party.

I think Fox News does their thing, MSNBC does theirs. You can argue all day long about who is the most biased, but at the end of the day nobody will change their mind and you will have wasted all that energy.

My personal opinion - MSNBC has a drooling hate fest all the time against conservatives, a lot more biased than anything on FoxNews with the exception of Hannity. JMO.

And I think you said it concisely and well.

basic_5_point_gold_star_beveled.jpg

Not at all.

Um...did you happen to catch what happened to Dimocrats in the November election? Just two years after Barry boy's win? But best of luck to you guys in the next November elections.

Who's Barry?
Barack Obama's school chums called him "Barry."

Actually..no.

It was the name he was registered in Indonesia under. So the many people here who get mad about international laws..are quite willing to follow the laws of Indonesia.

Funny ain't it?

Who's Barry?
Barack Obama's school chums called him "Barry."

Actually..no.

It was the name he was registered in Indonesia under. So the many people here who get mad about international laws..are quite willing to follow the laws of Indonesia.

Funny ain't it?
President Obama went to school in Hawaii after Indonesia. I read an article somewhere by an old school chum of his who called him "Barry." That's where I got the impression his school chums in High school knew him as "Barry." I have no information of anyone President Obama went to school with in Indonesia, that I can remember right now. At least, I thought President Obama went to high school in Hawaii. Could I be wrong?

Forum List

Back