MSNBC Admits They Make Up All Stories About Trump Using Book Of Mad Libs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-8-29_16-7-26.jpeg

NEW YORK, NY—After Lawrence O'Donnell admitted to publishing a sensational, world-altering, but also totally fake story about Trump's finances and Russia, MSNBC confessed that it simply makes up all its reports about Trump using the patented Mad Libs system of making up random words and sticking them in blanks in pre-written sentences.

The station's reporters sit around a conference table with a big Mad Libs story displayed on a large sheet of paper or whiteboard. Then they all take turns shouting out funny verbs, adjectives, people, places, and adverbs in order to make up a story about Donald Trump to air.

"TRUMP went on a picnic with RUSSIA and NUKED a HURRICANE with his big HAIR," one MSNBC exec read off the board after a brainstorming session with other execs, writers, and editors. "Perfect. Get copy on my desk by noon!"

Using this system, MSNBC was able to produce a fake letter Trump sent to Putin while on summer vacation:

Dear PUTIN,

I am having a(n) TREASONOUS time at camp. The counselour is INSANE and the food is SINISTER. I met MIKE PENCE and we became ORANGE friends. Unfortunately, TRUMP is BAD and I TREASONED my COMBOVER so we couldn`t go BETRAYING like everybody else. I need more RUSSIAN BOTS and a HURRICANE sharpener, so please DISASTROUSLY NUKE more when you COLLUDE back.

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

After this letter was found to be fake, MSNBC said they were "deeply sorry but also not sorry."

View attachment 276566

NEW YORK, NY—After Lawrence O'Donnell admitted to publishing a sensational, world-altering, but also totally fake story about Trump's finances and Russia, MSNBC confessed that it simply makes up all its reports about Trump using the patented Mad Libs system of making up random words and sticking them in blanks in pre-written sentences.

The station's reporters sit around a conference table with a big Mad Libs story displayed on a large sheet of paper or whiteboard. Then they all take turns shouting out funny verbs, adjectives, people, places, and adverbs in order to make up a story about Donald Trump to air.

"TRUMP went on a picnic with RUSSIA and NUKED a HURRICANE with his big HAIR," one MSNBC exec read off the board after a brainstorming session with other execs, writers, and editors. "Perfect. Get copy on my desk by noon!"

Using this system, MSNBC was able to produce a fake letter Trump sent to Putin while on summer vacation:

Dear PUTIN,

I am having a(n) TREASONOUS time at camp. The counselour is INSANE and the food is SINISTER. I met MIKE PENCE and we became ORANGE friends. Unfortunately, TRUMP is BAD and I TREASONED my COMBOVER so we couldn`t go BETRAYING like everybody else. I need more RUSSIAN BOTS and a HURRICANE sharpener, so please DISASTROUSLY NUKE more when you COLLUDE back.

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

After this letter was found to be fake, MSNBC said they were "deeply sorry but also not sorry."

LOL Nice try, evidence would be helpful, something totally missing in your diatribe. I'm beginning to think you've devolved from a pedestrian troll to someone whose daily posts are the workings of mental masturbation (MM), created solely in between your ears with no attachment to reality.

Trolls can prevent some stuff by putting lead foil in their MAGA Hat, but MM is not preventable, sense it forms via defective synapses firing blanks.

View attachment 276566

Dear PUTIN,

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

LOL Nice try, evidence would be helpful, something totally missing in your diatribe. I'm beginning to think you've devolved from a pedestrian troll to someone whose daily posts are the workings of mental masturbation (MM), created solely in between your ears with no attachment to reality.

Trolls can prevent some stuff by putting lead foil in their MAGA Hat, but MM is not preventable, sense it forms via defective synapses firing blanks.
That’s what’s so entertaining with you Leftards. You’re so gullible.

View attachment 276566

Dear PUTIN,

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

WM2020, you're probably closer to the truth than you realize. ;)

View attachment 276566

Dear PUTIN,

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

Total Derp.

View attachment 276566

Dear PUTIN,

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

ODonnel isn't any more a journalist than Rush is. MSNBC is on par with Fox News. Only the real part of either's news is actually news. The Commentator part is just made up crap from both. If you condemn one you need to condemn the other as well. Telling only half of the story is still lying.

View attachment 276566

Dear PUTIN,

Your PUPPET,
TRUMP

That is about the funny and wackos and I almost think that is the way they do it.

Forum List

Back