MSM fueling nazi style censorship to trigger violence don't take the bait

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Do NOT publicly harass Big Tech giants, the mainstream media or anyone else pushing mass censorship. Don’t do it. Just say no to violence.

The mainstream media is chomping at the bit to escalate this censorship purge of conservatives into a full-blown civil war. Don’t fall for the trap.

We’re already winning by standing back and allowing the world to see Big Tech giants for what they are: Unaccountable, multi-national corporations which do NOT value free speech – or any of the freedoms our nation was founded upon for that matter.
MSM Fueling Nazi-Style Censorship to Trigger Violence. Don’t Take The Bait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And nost of these people are right because if you don't take the bait it makes them look even worse it puts the true WOLVES out in the open. They prove who they are when they VOTE FOR HATE and by voting Democrat you vote to HATE THIS NATION and you are the very ones who NEED TO GTF out of the US.

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

upload_2018-8-7_12-9-6.png

upload_2018-8-7_12-4-54.png

I do not think that anything can be done to counter the censorship of the left.

More and more Americans believe the agenda set forth by the left.

I believe that the left has been very successful in convincing many or even most Americans that a big change is needed.

The left is on the cusp of a huge electoral victory within a few days.

I guess that people who respectfully disagree with the left can only try their best to enjoy their personal lives. They -- at the very least -- should drop their subscriptions to liberal media (I stopped taking in my local liberal paper more than a year ago) and -- of course -- they should refrain from visiting Facebook or Twitter.

Here in California, a few activists have been very frank. If you do not like the social changes in this state, they say, GET OUT! (Since I am 83, I do not plan to go anywhere. But I suspect that younger people will be heeding the activists' warning.)

It is very sad to see what is happening to this country. We all thought that the reforms in the 1960s would usher in a golden age for our nation. The opposite seems to have happened.

I do not think that anything can be done to counter the censorship of the left.

More and more Americans believe the agenda set forth by the left.

I believe that the left has been very successful in convincing many or even most Americans that a big change is needed.

The left is on the cusp of a huge electoral victory within a few days.

I guess that people who respectfully disagree with the left can only try their best to enjoy their personal lives. They -- at the very least -- should drop their subscriptions to liberal media (I stopped taking in my local liberal paper more than a year ago) and -- of course -- they should refrain from visiting Facebook or Twitter.

Here in California, a few activists have been very frank. If you do not like the social changes in this state, they say, GET OUT! (Since I am 83, I do not plan to go anywhere. But I suspect that younger people will be heeding the activists' warning.)

It is very sad to see what is happening to this country. We all thought that the reforms in the 1960s would usher in a golden age for our nation. The opposite seems to have happened.
What ‘reforms in the 1960’s’?

I believe that the Nazis were using the Globalist's play book, but not the Globalist are using the Nazi's playbook.
I believe they had created these wars to have the world to be in debt to them. During the war, they had done medical experiments on the Jews. Then after the war, they had brought these doctors here to operate on members of the globalist party. and right now, they are doing experiments on us during this chaos. Spraying us with different man made viruses to see how it works, while they are hiding down in their basements or bunkers.
They used to experimented on slaves until they were set free. and so they created a playbook to create chaos to distract the public while they do experiments. In then came WW1. and then it branched off into WW2. The Jews they had experimented on. Their bodies were thrown into the fire to destroy evidence of what they were really up too.
The pharmaceutical companies are one of the main companies that the Globalist has controlled of.

Do NOT publicly harass Big Tech giants, the mainstream media or anyone else pushing mass censorship. Don’t do it. Just say no to violence.

The mainstream media is chomping at the bit to escalate this censorship purge of conservatives into a full-blown civil war. Don’t fall for the trap.

We’re already winning by standing back and allowing the world to see Big Tech giants for what they are: Unaccountable, multi-national corporations which do NOT value free speech – or any of the freedoms our nation was founded upon for that matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And nost of these people are right because if you don't take the bait it makes them look even worse it puts the true WOLVES out in the open. They prove who they are when they VOTE FOR HATE and by voting Democrat you vote to HATE THIS NATION and you are the very ones who NEED TO GTF out of the US.

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
I don’t think spreading disgusting story’s about Hinter Biden raping 10 year olds is going to help your cause. Get that crap out of my face and toss those troll back in their caves. It’s pathetic

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
I don’t think spreading disgusting story’s about Hinter Biden raping 10 year olds is going to help your cause. Get that crap out of my face and toss those troll back in their caves. It’s pathetic

Surely you have the awareness to realize this is a two year old thread, right?

I know you’re a lefty and kinda slow but come on.

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

I’m aware and was talking to Mindwars

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

an old thread talking about leftists censorship and here we are with leftists Facebook and Twitter censoring anything about the bidens no matter what government official posted the information

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

an old thread talking about leftists censorship and here we are with leftists Facebook and Twitter censoring anything about the bidens no matter what government official posted the information
Yeah bunch of retards claiming Joes son raped 10 year olds a week before an election. It’s disgusting and I have no problem with private business keeping that crap off their sites. The people pushing this shit are despicable

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

Yeah bunch of retards claiming Joes son raped 10 year olds a week before an election. It’s disgusting and I have no problem with private business keeping that crap off their sites. The people pushing this shit are despicable
that's not what was censored

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
So, why not let the people decide for themselves? Why not let the people spreading "lies" discredit themselves? That's how free speech works.

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

Of course that was censored as it should be. Do you agree?

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
So, why not let the people decide for themselves? Why not let the people spreading "lies" discredit themselves? That's how free speech works.
I totally agree for the most part... but apparently some people can't tell the difference between fake and real and they take action on the fake news. Pizzagate is a perfect example. These trolls spreading disgusting stuff like Hunter raping 10 year olds should not be enabled to spread that garbage to millions of people

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

the laptop story has more to do with the emails between biden and the eyewitness

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
I totally agree for the most part... but apparently some people can't tell the difference between fake and real and they take action on the fake news. Pizzagate is a perfect example. These trolls spreading disgusting stuff like Hunter raping 10 year olds should not be enabled to spread that garbage to millions of people
biden said he would end fossil fuel ! biden is down in the polls Trump is surging ! you are going to be one triggered emotional communist homosexual traitor nov 4th !

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

the laptop story has more to do with the emails between biden and the eyewitness
The laptop story has also evolved into the seriously disturbed realm where people are accusing Hunter of raping 10 year olds as they bleed all over him. They say there are videos on that laptop of him doing these things. You are using this same source of intel to attack Hunter through another route. And its all happening weeks before an election. Its a bad script and completely obvious. Its disgusting

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028
biden said he would end fossil fuel ! biden is down in the polls Trump is surging ! you are going to be one triggered emotional communist homosexual traitor nov 4th !
Biden can't end fossil fuel, it isn't possible for one man or president to do that. Your fear tactics aren't real and they aren't effective.

MOVE IF U DONT like it.

Millie Weaver on Twitter

View attachment 209031

View attachment 209028

The laptop story has also evolved into the seriously disturbed realm where people are accusing Hunter of raping 10 year olds as they bleed all over him. They say there are videos on that laptop of him doing these things. You are using this same source of intel to attack Hunter through another route. And its all happening weeks before an election. Its a bad script and completely obvious. Its disgusting
and yet we still have those emails about the big guy according to the witness

Forum List

Back