MSM dupes and abuses the DC Bishop by making her a political opp

I'M SORRY EXPLAIN YOURSELF, what does gasing a church mean,

It means using tear gas on peaceful protestors who are on the church grounds, with permission.

And that's what you're defending.
There was no tear gas used try to get your facts straight even if the news media can’t and by being “peaceful “ if you mean abusing policeman by throwing objects at them and trying to attack and disarm them... Is that what you mean by peacefull...lol... This whole thing reminds me of when the Israelis were accused of killing innocent Palestinians and the bodies were shown covered up for the photo op but some of them were moving and sneezing etc etc...True propaganda at work here to say the least ...
Ironically the bishop is one of the strongest pieces on a “ chess” board... By the news media using the bishop in such a blatant way one can see they are willing to do anything and sacrifice and I mean sacrifice anything to get the “ king” Donnie to either forfeit, walk away or paint him in such a bad light that he will loose his place as king...Why I even saw a political cartoon( propaganda that would make even goebels smile) of Donnie holding up a bible and Hitler doing the same thing... So they are comparing him to Hitler which is not only an insult to Donald but to all those whoever suffered at the hands of Hitler... When did the news media become so disgusting that they don’t even try to hide which side they are on... It is certainly not a level playing field and everything is tilted against Donald but Vegas is opening up soon and if they are giving odds against Donnie winning again I just might put some money on Donnie and if he wins again it might take a year or two before the grin will leave my face... The whole thing is so humorous if it wasn’t so rediculous how blatant and in the open they really are...
So they are comparing him to Hitler which is not only an insult to Donald but to all those whoever suffered at the hands of Hitler...
typically, the innocents (jews) repeat history appeasing tangential adversity then whine against retribution.
Ironically the bishop is one of the strongest pieces on a “ chess” board... By the news media using the bishop in such a blatant way one can see they are willing to do anything and sacrifice and I mean sacrifice anything to get the “ king” Donnie to either forfeit, walk away or paint him in such a bad light that he will loose his place as king...Why I even saw a political cartoon( propaganda that would make even goebels smile) of Donnie holding up a bible and Hitler doing the same thing... So they are comparing him to Hitler which is not only an insult to Donald but to all those whoever suffered at the hands of Hitler... When did the news media become so disgusting that they don’t even try to hide which side they are on... It is certainly not a level playing field and everything is tilted against Donald but Vegas is opening up soon and if they are giving odds against Donnie winning again I just might put some money on Donnie and if he wins again it might take a year or two before the grin will leave my face... The whole thing is so humorous if it wasn’t so rediculous how blatant and in the open they really are...
So they are comparing him to Hitler which is not only an insult to Donald but to all those whoever suffered at the hands of Hitler...
typically, the innocents (jews) repeat history appeasing tangential adversity then whine against retribution.
The interesting thing about the showing of Hitler with the bible in his hand was that it was photoshopped as he didn’t have anything in his hand In the original picture or archive.Whoever made that portrayal and comparison was just trying to continue portraying Trump in a bad light it was pure bull and propaganda like all the caricatures made of Jews over the years. What retribution are you talking about. I see false portrayals and lies and innuendos that lead to hatred and bigotry and antisemitism and the need to find a scapegoat that people can blame for their failures or their plight in life to make themselves feel better... No retribution here at all...

Religiously speaking, a female bishop is never to be taken seriously, not by men and less by God.

She can talk whatever she wants outside the church, but inside the building best for her is to keep her mouth shut. She voluntarily is condemning herself when she preaches in a church, it is like listening to the same devil.

It means using tear gas on peaceful protestors who are on the church grounds, with permission.

There was no tear gas used try to get your facts straight even if the news media can’t and by being “peaceful “ if you mean abusing policeman by throwing objects at them and trying to attack and disarm them... Is that what you mean by peacefull...lol... This whole thing reminds me of when the Israelis were accused of killing innocent Palestinians and the bodies were shown covered up for the photo op but some of them were moving and sneezing etc etc...True propaganda at work here to say the least ...
The interesting thing about the showing of Hitler with the bible in his hand was that it was photoshopped as he didn’t have anything in his hand In the original picture or archive.Whoever made that portrayal and comparison was just trying to continue portraying Trump in a bad light it was pure bull and propaganda like all the caricatures made of Jews over the years. What retribution are you talking about. I see false portrayals and lies and innuendos that lead to hatred and bigotry and antisemitism and the need to find a scapegoat that people can blame for their failures or their plight in life to make themselves feel better... No retribution here at all...
Whoever made that portrayal and comparison was just trying to continue portraying Trump in a bad light it was pure bull and propaganda like all the caricatures made of Jews over the years.
you are comparing the persecution of trump as the same as against the jews - as an innocence for both. good luck on your new voyage.

metaphysical retribution over time follows but a single course for there to be success as the otherwise corruption can not possibly prevail or all is lost.

Whoever made that portrayal and comparison was just trying to continue portraying Trump in a bad light it was pure bull and propaganda like all the caricatures made of Jews over the years.
you are comparing the persecution of trump as the same as against the jews - as an innocence for both. good luck on your new voyage.

metaphysical retribution over time follows but a single course for there to be success as the otherwise corruption can not possibly prevail or all is lost.
He compared the demonization = portrayal.
Propaganda uses distorted portrayals.

Propaganda uses distorted portrayals.
- their decision, the portrayal being the same for both that's too bad, deceivers do walk hand in hand.

Forum List

Back