Ms Zorro?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

Still no new plots.

"Co-penned by the trio and to be directed by Rebecca Rodriguez, in Zorro, a young Latinx woman seeking vengeance for her father’s murder joins a secret society and adopts the outlaw persona of Zorro."

Been tried in the 50s, tv series had one episode.

(She was cute, but... only one episode)

Zorro's Black Whip---1944 serial

Back in the 90s, or early 2000s, there was a series about a young woman donning the mask.

The woke crowd probably cheers Zorro the Gay Blade.
(Zorros gay brother dons the cape to carry on for him)

Character has been around since the 1920 silent movie, with Douglas Fairbanks.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Still no new plots.

"Co-penned by the trio and to be directed by Rebecca Rodriguez, in Zorro, a young Latinx woman seeking vengeance for her father’s murder joins a secret society and adopts the outlaw persona of Zorro."

Been tried in the 50s, tv series had one episode.

(She was cute, but... only one episode)

Zorro's Black Whip---1944 serial

Back in the 90s, or early 2000s, there was a series about a young woman donning the mask.

The woke crowd probably cheers Zorro the Gay Blade.
(Zorros gay brother dons the cape to carry on for him)

Character has been around since the 1920 silent movie, with Douglas Fairbanks.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
As the male dominated gangs expand more and more we keep playing these games.

Ms zorro? No thanks, I'm out.

This would have been fine a decade ago, but today everytime I see a gender or race swap I lose interest because to me it shows they care less about making a good movie and care more about some social trend to cash in on.

I miss the old days where they made a good movie first. Like alien or aliens were awesome and had cool women in them because they weren't only focused on it being a woman, they wrote a good script and made good characters first.

Representation and diversity have ruined the movie industry.

Forum List

Back