MS disables option "Offline account" in Windows 10 setup

The problem with Linux is that it is pointless. Get a bootable browser and you won´t need it.
There are over 2TB of Windows software on my HDD, why should I exchange it for the free shit you oppose?

The problem with Linux is that it is pointless. Get a bootable browser and you won´t need it.
There are over 2TB of Windows software on my HDD, why should I exchange it for the free shit you oppose?
As usual projecting your preferences on everyone else........ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Caution, homies. If you use home version of Windows 10 you will be unable to create an offline account and will be forced to create a Microsoft account to finish setup and use Windows 10 1909. Even if you use the build-in reset tool.
The only way to create an offline account is to disconnect the computer from the internet before setup.

Microsoft Made Major Setup Changes in Windows 10 Version 1909 - Thurrott.com
Good thing I use Pro......... By the way, once you've set up Win 10 Home you can go into settings and switch it to a local account, it's not hard.

Um, I don't believe he is the one who tried to sell anyone on their own choice of OS. I suggest you read the thread next time.

Um, I don't believe he is the one who tried to sell anyone on their own choice of OS. I suggest you read the thread next time.
What? Are you and Blei butt buddies? And where did I say he was trying to sell anyone his choice of OS? I suggest you read the post next time before sticking both feet in your mouth..... :thup:

What? Are you and Blei butt buddies? And where did I say he was trying to sell anyone his choice of OS? I suggest you read the post next time before sticking both feet in your mouth..... :thup:
WTF? butt bodies? Don´t be such a linux fanatic.

HE DIDN'T. YOU DID.

He didn't come on here trying to tell people to switch OS's. YOU DID.

God I love linear thinkers, ya'll are sooooooo entertaining. :lol:

HE DIDN'T. YOU DID.

He didn't come on here trying to tell people to switch OS's. YOU DID.
I did? Where knumb knut?

I won't hold my breath.........

graphics-tux-384634.gif

graphics-tux-384634.gif
Your Christmas decoration? :dunno:

graphics-tux-384634.gif
A proposal for your new avatar.

graphics-tux-384634.gif
Thanks but not interested........

Maybe you could use it to scrape your hemorrhoids, or send it to fncceo as he (not I) was the one who suggested you upgrade to Linux......... In the meantime I have some work to do with my Win 10 Pro gamer........ :eusa_whistle:

graphics-tux-384634.gif
Thanks but not interested........

Maybe you could use it to scrape your hemorrhoids, or send it to fncceo as he (not I) was the one who suggested you upgrade to Linux......... In the meantime I have some work to do with my Win 10 Pro gamer........ :eusa_whistle:
I suggested nothing in this thread.

Caution, homies. If you use home version of Windows 10 you will be unable to create an offline account and will be forced to create a Microsoft account to finish setup and use Windows 10 1909. Even if you use the build-in reset tool.
The only way to create an offline account is to disconnect the computer from the internet before setup.

I won't touch win10. My wife has it but I still have XP and never saw a need to upgrade from there.

I won't touch win10. My wife has it but I still have XP and never saw a need to upgrade from there.
There is no proper browser for this OS anymore.

New Topics

Forum List

Back