Mrs Yellen speaks

Yellen: Financial rules have made economy stronger, changes should be 'modest'

You will have to help me here. Why are you sweeping away safeguards introduced after the last crash ?

Is this another case of Trump working for the elites ?
Because they aren't safeguards. The economy is weaker, not stronger.

All these so called safe guards did was enrich the biggest corps. Obama was the greatest redistributor of wealth known to man...he moved more wealth to the .01% than any man who ever lived.

Yellen is just another criminal.

Typical Trumpista response. The fact is that this was passed by Congress with a majority of both parties voting for it. While it may need to be reformed, we need strong regulation to ensure this never happens again.

Yellen: Financial rules have made economy stronger, changes should be 'modest'

You will have to help me here. Why are you sweeping away safeguards introduced after the last crash ?

Is this another case of Trump working for the elites ?
Remember that Trump bragged about making money off of Dubya collapsing the economy. He wants it to happen again.
The banking collapse in the UK led to the rise of "alternate" type politicos like Nigel Fascist and co. So perhaps they dont see it as a bad thing.I am impressed that the US reacted to this and implemented changes. Nothing has been done in the UK and it will happen again in a few years because the real criminals work for banks not the mob.

Forum List

Back